• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dude wearing Armor VS Wandering dude

So Eiji doesn't have Time stop, gotcha.

Hmmm, well this is tricky. Overall AP Eiji standing above him quite a bit, but Seiya can one shot him with Pegasus Ryuseiken and atomic destruction is going to **** him up.

He also have void resistant as well so Putotyra isnt going to be as effective. But Eiji still have quite a bit of wincon. Medajalibur Scanning Charge would deal some serious damage to Seiya, and Gatakiriba+All Combos could do some serious push on him and even kill him as well.

This fight basically boil down to who can hit eachother with their kill-move first. Vote for incons.

This Eiji has type 8 immortality and Greed physiology, my money is with him surviving winning for now but he would probably be severely damaged though a win is a win.

Tfw this match get more activity than mine.

Still good tho, Seiya is a pretty strong character overall with plenty of resistant to counter Eiji's usual wincon.

Nicetoderp said:
Tfw this match get more activity than mine.
Still good tho, Seiya is a pretty strong character overall with plenty of resistant to counter Eiji's usual wincon.
Yeah, it seems to go better than last time I made matches with him.

Diinou HotHead said:
Yeah, it seems to go better than last time I made matches with him.
I mean, it is gonna be hard. Eiji is just packed fill with versitility and deadly hax that not a lot of character have answer for, or not all of them.

It's been a while since the last time i read Saint Seiya. But i dont recall saints can atomize anything like "desire" which is pretty much what Cell medals are (they did atomize the souls, tho i dont know how is that possible lol).

Anyway, this would likely end up in Eiji's favor if Seiya cant atomize the desires. Putotyra's void hax would likely gonna be deathly against Seiya as well

It's also a while since last time I watched OOO, but I don't recall Cell Medals being indestructible like the Core Medals.

Also, if it requires Seiya to atomize the desire, won't that mean Eiji has Abstract Existence Type 1?

well, unlike core medals, we have never seen a single cell medals get destroyed. They are only seen to be expended for OOO to uses devices or utilize his finishers

I totally not sure about AE. Since a loooong time ago, i alway though Abstract Existence is a godly ability only belong to the beings that embody the concepts of the world.

Won't that be NLF to assume they can't be tho

And I don't think destroying the Cell Medals would be necessary. Just dismember it from his body would be enough?

eh...Just edited my post above because i accidently mistake take this match for Eiji vs Meliodas match (which is also on-going right now)

Anyway, my vote is going to Eiji for void hax and versality. Seiya probally can deals some heavy damages on Eiji, but he has no defense against the void attribute that can negate the durability either (plus to the fact that Eiji can uses it in all of his forms)

Cell Medals have been shown to be destroyed alot of times through series. Like when Uva snap them in half to create Waste Yummy.

I still vote this as incons on my part since he resists Void Manip and his Super Tatoba is offline.

Spatial cut has a large tell that Seiya should be able to dodge out so Eiji can't rely on hitting him consistently.

It's a very linear swipe that will have pretty thin line due to the fact that Seiya will engage him in melee with a very loud announcement and very glowy effect.

Bump.

By the way, people who mastered the 6th Sense (basically any Cosmo users) have some kinda precognition (listed as Extrasensory Perception), and can sense if the opponent is dangerous or not.

I practically don't know anything about Kamen Rider, so I will abstain from voting.

But I can give information about Seiya: being this black saints arc Seiya he tanked many attacks of Phoenix Ikki(6C), thanks to the cosmos he also has atomic/soul/illusions destruction (although I don't think it has any effect on desires), thanks to the 6 'sense he has different psychic powers (precog, telepathy, flying) but he does not have teleportation (Seiya was saved several times by Shun when he was attacked by Bfr techniques) and as every saint of Athena has reactive evolution, so a technique never works twice against Pegasus.

If Kamen Raider has a one hit kill attack or a BFR technique he should win, otherwise this fight should be inconclusive.

Yes.

But I repeat I don't know anything about Kamen Rider, so my vote would pass immediately to him if he has one of the two techniques that I mentioned before

Saint seiya is going through some big revisions that will affect his tiering in this match. This will likely be invalid in a few days.

Back