• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider OOO vs Darkblade

Since he said it was his strongest form, he'd likely start with using Medagab├╣ryuu. Which is a Spatialhax + Conceptual Voidhax

Darkblades resist spatial manipulation, but I don't think they resist conceptual void manipulation. That wouldn't bypass his immortalities however, so he'd just come back.

AP gap isn't really a big deal in a fight of hax. The Knight has Immortalities that pure AP can't do anything against anyway.

And i'm thinking this is a mismatch, Knight had AP disadvantage here but has many hax (does his hax ignore dura? If yes then crap) including his type 9 immortality, OOO has AP advantage here but his hax, while kind of impressive are not that busted unlike Knight, doesn't mention he can't Knight down because the whole type 9 immortality so yeah....unfortunately this is not a good match for both side that you make me disgusted by how your match-making work

Pathetic Jiren
Don't take this seriously, i was joking lel

The OP is actually using a specific type of Knight, so he probably doesn't have as much hax as you're thinking.

I don't think darkblade knight has type 9 or low-godly? destiny stuff is kind of confusing and i feel hive should have keys for ascendant hive, just to split abilities up a bit too make it a little less confusing

Well now i'm confused, what this version of Knight? The Hive or the Taken? Because i don't understand about Darkblade at all

If it is Legend Rider then his strongest form would be more likely tp be Super Tatoba. Does Knight have resistance to time-stop?

I mean I try to look through his profile but isnt entirely sure what a Dark Blade could do so mind telling me about his ability?

Also he have low-godly right?

They actually don't have that much as far as offensive abilities go.

They don't have Void abilities, fire and electricity manipulation, forcefield creation, power null, perception manipulation, heat manipulation and invulnerability. They should have all the other stuff.

Funnily enough, I think Eiji have an actual wincon here through void manip(very debatable, very unsure if Eiji can reach The Throne) or...BFR through Lost Blaze Giga Scan sending Dark Blade into the future.

How likely is it that Dark Blade could kill Eiji when he start using All Combos on him? As in, hundred of identical clones and 10 more with each combos bombarding on him?

Not that likely due to the difference in AP. A Dark Blade is likely more skilled and definitely more experienced than Eiji, but a single hit from Eiji can kill it. It could however start cutting through space, affecting large areas, to kill him. As I said Eiji's best chance at winning is temporal BFR though, but I don't know how likely he is to use that.

It will take a while, but with OOO duplication, the Dark Blade either have to kill them all because every clone is basically the main one now.

Well a powerful Darkblade should be comparable to a weaker past Xivu Arath, who was able to cut through the space of entire moons and there's also the fact that Knights have scarred entire worlds.

Seem troubling, is it a linear move? No tell? Dark Blade swing at general direction and everything's gone type?

It simply says Xivu cut through multiple moons, opening space itself, and doesn't go into more detail.

Well apparently the portals Hive make to move around are created by cutting through space, so it's pretty big.

Huh, may I have some cite to that? Also how big is thoes portals?

(This user know jack shit about Destiny lore)

Back