• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dropping DBZ Movie scaling for Toei Goku.

Staff and community help with this project would still be very appreciated.

Can somebody write a list of all the knowledgeable members and staff who have commented in this thread earlier please? So I can send a notification to them.

Feelin like bumping this so... @Antvasima Knowledgeable listed members whove already commented are Elizhaa, AKM sama, the real cal howard, luckyemile, darkdragonmedeus and ssjryu if you wanna count him.

As I said before, I'm not sure how to properly analyze the whole list. Plus I'm not in the best physical health condition atm. Nothing too bad, I have a combination of allergies and a summer cold which the latter started yesterday, but it's still something I'm resting and taking necessary precautions for.

Oh. I am sorry to hear that. Take as much rest as you need to get better then.

It doesn't seem like this project will get done, due to insufficient help.

Domino (and me 0.0) are too busy with DBH project, Ryu1 is semi active now while he is one of the most knowledgable person that can do something on this project 0.0
Staff can do but they either busy with staff job or real-life job 0.0

Well, I suppose that we might not be able to perform this project then.

It seems like our members that are knowledgeable enough to handle this project are either too busy with the Dragon Ball Heroes profile pages or not interested.

I hope that we will be able to continue after the DBH revisions are done at least.

There are no real good alternatives for 4-A to 3-B tier which come from the Dragon Ball Toei movies from so I think those tiers should be replaced with Unknown, in the series.
The only thing that doesn't need to change is 3-A tier scaling for and from Syn Shenron's last key because the justifications are not being based on Dragon Ball movies.
Some of the speed scaling from movie calculation should be changed to Unkown.

Goku's Toei profile would lose moves like Dragon Fist and abilities like absorption shown in movies.
If making these changes is fine, I can work on making the editing changes.

There are no real good alternatives for 4-A to 3-B tier which come from the Dragon Ball Toei movies from so I think those tiers should be replaced with Unknown, in the series.
The only thing that doesn't need to change is 3-A tier scaling for and from Syn Shenron's last key because the justifications are not being based on Dragon Ball movies.

Goku's Toei profile would lose moves like Dragon Fist and abilities like absorption shown in movies.
4-A comes from Kid Buu, and I'm pretty sure that calc isn't from a movie

IIRC GT Goku has shown a 3-C/3-B feat by shaking hell and King Yemma place in base which takes a big portion of the After life (similar to what ssj3 goku did in fusion reborn when he shaked the after life ) so we should probably make a calc for GT Goku feat

Yeah, I would like an answer to this as well
Could have sworn Sanicspood just gave the answer. He destroyed a body in space from South Quadrant. The fact that it was a galaxy was strictly something said in the English dub. Way more likely it was a solar system considering Goku was in South Galaxy.

Could have sworn Sanicspood just gave the answer. He destroyed a body in space from South Quadrant. The fact that it was a galaxy was strictly something said in the English dub. Way more likely it was a solar system considering Goku was in South Galaxy.
Huh? I don't wanna say anything, but it being a solar system seems way too more weird

I had a discussion with AKM regarding 3-B broly but he disagreed. I don't think the staff will agree with 3-B broly either. So it is likely not happening.

There is a feat in the dbz anime where goku and kid buu were going to destroy the entire kaioshin realm. That feat should be calced. Kaioshin realm is approximately 10% the size of the universe.

if akm doesn’t agree then a rating higher then 4-a ain’t happening
I know. But that only applies to broly though. Goku and kid buu have a potential 3-B feat. They both were threatening the entire kaioshin realm which is 10% the size of the universe according to daizenshuu.

IIRC GT Goku has shown a 3-C/3-B feat by shaking hell and King Yemma place in base which takes a big portion of the After life (similar to what ssj3 goku did in fusion reborn when he shaked the after life ) so we should probably make a calc for GT Goku feat
I guess a calculation can be made; though it can't be made in a timely manner these tiers should be Unknown.
Which episode did the Dragon GT feat take place in?

I guess a calculation can be made; though it can't be made in a timely manner these tiers should be Unknown.
Which episode did the Dragon GT feat take place in?
IIRC forgot which episode but it was in Super C17 saga when Goku was trapped in hell but here's the feat anyway :

Goku shaked hell and it reached King Yemma place

We see the galaxy getting destroyed in a quick manner , even king kai reacted to it, so perhaps it should get definitely calculated
There is also a statement about kid buu destroying the kaioshin world, we should also calculate the damage goku did in his battle with kid buu on the planet too

Back