• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drizzt Do'Urden vs. Natsu Dragneel

The first 7-B key is used for Natsu, Drizzt starts in his Hunter state, battle takes place on the frozen tundra of Icewind Dale, combatants start 20 meters apart, SBA.

Drizzt Do'Urde : 0

Inconclusive: 0

Natsu Dragneel : 0

Drizzt
Natsu dragneel

>rssistance to magic and fire based attack

>put against a guy who uses magic and fire

Fair matchupƒÆÇ

1997KD said:
>rssistance to magic and fire based attack
>put against a guy who uses magic and fire

Fair matchupƒÆÇ
Natsu has the AP advantage, and several other methods of attacking besides magic and fire. I'm not entirely sure as I don't follow Fairy Tale, but according to how his profile is set up, in the key I used, Natsu can also absorb magic to a certain extent (particularly useful against one of Drizzt's common tactics of summoning magical globes of darkness to blind his foes), while also being able to negate magical resistance, to a certain extent. However, I think Drizzt's resistances are enough that Natsu's negation wouldn't completely nerf them, as the protection of Icingdeath has let Drizzt survive some pretty insane magical fires from ancient red dragons, the Abyss, and the Nine Hells, so I think it evens out into a fair fight, that should ultimately come down more to the skills of each fighter as opposed to just throwing their ability walls at each other.

His ap is comes from his magic and fire attack, it's dragon force natsu who use fire mainly instead of lightningh

Another thing to consider is that Drizzt's magic resistance isn't an absolute no-selling of anything magical. He's been blasted by plenty of wizards in his day, and suffered the consequences.

And no, Natsu's AP applies to his striking strength, as well, and it's noted that Natsu is an expert at hand-to-hand, so I still fail see how this isn't fair. Regardless, I'll ask for more knowledgeable input from a staff member for both characters.

Natsu's Fire is magic and he doesn't have any other way of attacking besides normal fists like this. He can only absorb fire at this point.

TWO THINGS I SHOULD NOTE

1. Eventually, Drizzt will eventually scale either to flat out 7-B or potentially "At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B"

2. Drizzt isn't a character I'm immensely familiar with except through heresay and surface knowledge. That said.

Doesn't Spell Resistance neg pretty much all of Natsu's abilities?

Oh, man. Didn't know that first bit.

This might be a mismatch after all, I guess. I'd just noticed there were no listed wins/losses for Drizzt, like...at all, and thought I'd try to find some interesting fights.

Yeah. Basically we've finally gotten around to my favorite part of D&D- lower tiers. Drizzt should realistically scale to guys like Zargo.

If you wanna make some fights for them, there are plenty of High 6-Bs and 6-Bs about.

D&D Magic Resistance has a fairly enormous scaling chain, if it helps.

After reading Zargon's profile, I'm confused as to how Drizzt scales to him, compared to what I've seen in the books--unless red dragons like Hephaestus scale to Zargon, then that makes more sense.

Epic level adventurers are able to fight Zargon alongside other epic level encounters like Ragnorra and Father Llymic

I mean, Berserker doesn't have magic resist so .... Regardless, its still pretty obvious the dragon component is separate from the magic resist negation when it is mentioned after with a ',' between them.

I mentioned that as well. They said that since the characters called the Dorma Anim which was a robot, a dragon then that makes it a dragon.

Back