• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreamy Bowser vs Time Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self explanitory. It's the ultame clash! Nintendo vs SEGA, Mario vs Sonic, Villian vs Villian, Universal vs Universal, Dreams vs Time (?) and it's not GOKU VS FREAKING SUPERMAN

Not gonna put pics because I'm both tired and lazy

I think the speed advantage is much more unfair than that of the AP in question, Time Eater is INFINITELY faster than Dreamy Bowser, and I don't see what problem an infinitely faster being would have to give infinite strokes. Low 2-C is not SOOOOOOOOOO far from 2-C so (not infinitely, as is the speed advantage it has).

If the speed isn't equalized I'm with Time Eater, it looks like an infinite stomp.

Alright then...

Uhh, MAGIC UNDO POWERS ACTIVATE!

Did I mention that I was new to vs dabating?

We're just talking to each other, arn't we? I thought somthing like this would at least get more then one person here.

The Smashor said:
Adamjensen2030 said:
Let's face it. The truth is that Eggman(Time Eater) speedblitz Dreamy Bowser let alone Galaxy Bowser and standard Bowser.
Speed equalized
Ok, since speed is equalized, I'm betting Dreamy Bowser due to superior AP and durability.

The Smashor said:
Adamjensen2030 said:
Let's face it. The truth is that Eggman(Time Eater) speedblitz Dreamy Bowser let alone Galaxy Bowser and standard Bowser.
Speed equalized
Why equalize speed? You're technically saying that if speed wasn't equalized then Time Eater speedblitz. Why not also equalize Attack Potency, Durabilty, etc?

Adamjensen2030 said:
The Smashor said:
Adamjensen2030 said:
Speed equalized
Why equalize speed? You're technically saying that if speed wasn't equalized then Time Eater speedblitz. Why not also equalize Attack Potency, Durabilty, etc?
Because then it would be dreamy bowser vs dreamy bowser's purple cousin without legs. Yes I know there are more differences, but from what I can tell speed is the most importent thing in vs debating.

Dreamy Bowser: 2

Time Eater: 0

Because then it would be dreamy bowser vs dreamy bowser's purple cousin without legs. Yes I know there are more differences, but from what I can tell speed is the most importent thing in vs debating.

Dreamy Bowser: 2

Time Eater: 0

Thanks for the information.

Jared1111 said:
Well, now that Bowser has been upgraded to 2-B, it's pretty obvious he dominates.
Agreed, he destroys most characters of the video game version of Sonic-verse (specially if he uses wishes of the dream stone that he eated, star and mega mushroom from Mario Kart games)

Danibom said:
Agreed, he destroys most characters of the video game version of Sonic-verse (specially if he uses wishes of the dream stone that he eated, star and mega mushroom from Mario Kart games)
Then Illumina and Solaris would only be the ones that didn't get disappeared if Dreamy Bowser tried to wish them away from existence.

Anyway now that Dreamy Bowser is 2-B. Time Eater's attacks would feel like flies landing on him. Also the 2 Eggmans controlling Time Eater don't have infinite patience meaning that they would eventually give up attacking only to leave themselves wide open for Dreamy Bowser to one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back