• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonslayers - Siegfried vs Natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
Siegfried: 7 (AnonymousBlank, Veloxt1r0kore, Reinhardthrowhisspear, Promestein, Everything12, Monarch Laciel, Homu Sweet Homu)
Natsu: 7 (DemonGodAubin, Captain Scorch, DragonEmperor23, Gargolye One, ZephyrosOmega, ZackMoon1234)
I only copied this comment, and added myself. It's not something i have created myself, it was already a existing list.

If it's just 7-A siegfried should win this. He's a monster who could fight head to head with Karna, whose strikes were so powerful that they would have torn his arms off and gouged out his eyes if he had been any other heroic spirit.

He was also capable of tanking several regular brahmastra through sheer endurance alone when Sieg later on assumed his form to fight him. Even when the activation of Karna's Vasavi Shakti turned the entire surrounding area into lava, he was able endure it without issue.

As for his leaf shaped mark, it's actually really small. Siegfried is also really paranoid on letting anyone get behind him so it's very unlikely Natsu will get the chance to hit him.

Plus, there's also his dragon slayer skill, which makes him the literal bane of any dragon's existence.

I'd give my vote to Siegfried on this one. He's just simply too tailored to fight against Natsu.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
To be fair, Natsu has shown to be clever in exploiting his opponent's weakness. Against this thing, he used a huge chuck of rock to finish him off because the things can absorb soul and magic. Against this mofo who can read his mind, Natsu charged at him without thinking....literally and also yells really really loud to beat him since the dude has very sensitive ears.

I still think Sieg win this, but Natsu isn't as pushover as everyone tends to believe when it comes to combat.
Finally, someone else said it. Thought I was the only one who thought this...

Assuming the vote thing which I quoted wasn't missing anyone who did vote...

Siegfried: 9 (AnonymousBlank, Veloxt1r0kore, Reinhardthrowhisspear, Everything12, Monarch Laciel, Homu Sweet Homu, Iapetus the Impaler, Baloshua, Aizenishere)

Natsu: 6 (DemonGodAubin, Captain Torch, DragonEmperor23, ZephyrosOmega, ZackMoon1234,KaiserReinhardt)

Prom didn't actually vote , just corrected Gargoyle so I removed hers. Gargoyle didn't vote either so I removed his.

Zephyros's vote is debatably invalid as it's just an FRA of earlier, now proven invalid reasoning, but I left it anyway.

Grace period begins

Slightly less than perfect grammar on my part there. Added a comma

"Prom didn't actually vote, just corrected Gargoyle, so I removed hers."

But the second bit should have given you a hint!* OvO

"Gargoyle didn't vote either so I removed his"

Monarch Laciel said:
Well I mean

We can't be 100% sure

But I'll accept it as true until I am presented with evidence otherwise.
Here's your evidence

I am a Gargoyle

Also nah, I didn't vote, just went against some of Siegfried's points.

Fun fact

Gargoyle's in legend have the power to actually force a person to switch genders as a way of horror.

That, and I thought you were asking my gender.

MUH BAD

Gargoyle One said:
Fun fact
Gargoyle's in legend have the power to actually force a person to switch genders as a way of horror.

That, and I thought you were asking my gender.

MUH BAD
....Hmmm....I now see you in a different light...

Temporarily opening this thread to request that it be added to their profiles. I'd do it but Natsu is locked to me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back