• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonslayers - Siegfried vs Natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Wall of text
Saber technically isn't a dragon either but Dragonslaying still works on her, it also works on Eli, Jalter can influence dragon aspect characters despite them not being dragons etc. Actually he is a demon and Igneel was referring to them not being literal, overgrown garden snakes. First chapter of Fairy Tail, Happy even explains dragon slayer magic converts parts of the body into those of a dragon to use their magic. Plus this is DF Natsu, you can't tell me he isn't part dragon in this fight.

Even with that in play, it's still a match for who uses the move first. Natsu's going to start off with using his Roar to cover Sieg in flames because he knows that's going to hit his weak spot. Sieg on the other hand knows nothing about Natsu before the fight starts and does not start all of his fights with a Balmung.

@AnonnymousBlank

You're probably right, Forgot this was DF Natsu, I still think Natsu takes it by a small margin tho, because of Siegfried probably being caught off guard by Dragon Slaying Magic, and that Natsu knows he has to go for his back

Actually haven't noticed that Natsu is in Dragon Force in this match. Hmm.... what does Siegfrieds armor do?

Depending on that, I might change to inconclusive

@Gargoyle One;

Yeah, I thought it was a stomp since I heard that he:

>has a high 7-A attack

>has some armor/weapon buffs effective against natsu(Still confused on that part)

>Has armor that is >7-A.

Not to mention his skill advantage.

But since I found out about his "weakness" and that armor/weapon buffs might not work and that Natsu has a DC advantage I changed my mind

Still don't understand how a Baseline High 7A attack and armor that is above Baseline makes a fight a stomp anyway....

Wait, Siegfrieds High 7-A key is Baseline, then Natsu might actually survive Balmung, or cancel it out with his own attack and in that Case Natsu takes this still with extreme Difficulty

DragonEmperor23 said:
We should put this match on hold and wait for you to make a CRT about his back weakness being removed then.
No need to remove his weakness, I think it just requires a direct hit to it rather than side effect AOE.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Wait, Siegfrieds High 7-A key is Baseline, then Natsu might actually survive Balmung, or cancel it out with his own attack and in that Case Natsu takes this still with extreme Difficulty
Yep, Balmung won't one shot him

Balmung does get a double dragonslaying amp though. Natsu can definitely cushion the blow with a roar but he would still be taking a good hit.

This is also Siegfried, not Sieg, so he won't have issues at the start of the fight, and Natsu is gonna have a lot of trouble hitting that weak spot given Siegfried's skill.

Natsu's Dragon Slaying Ability will pretty much get rid of the Siegfried Can't be hurt thing, almost completely, as for Siegfried's Dragon Slaying, I still have doubts if it would work on Natsu, anyways Since Balmung is Baseline and he probably can use it only once without losing power, I still give it to Natsu, he probably can Survive Balmung, and dish out damage, not to mention Siegfried likes to Drag on fights, I give the win to Natsu

Natsu's dragon slaying only cancels the bonus nerf, not the basic one.

Siegfried has a double dragonslaying effect against DF Natsu.

The only times we see Sumanai fight is when he is hooked up to hundreds of homunculi providing him mana, he can use the beamsword as much as he wants, he just has a cooldown between each use. I could even make the argument that this is alive Siegfried who generates crap tons of mana by just living and can spam Balmung even more than Cardboard Saber.

He can survive but he is still taking a lot of damage. Siegfried doesn't drag on fights, he was going all out against Karna who just outskilled him completely, barely any servant can do that. The fight was long because he didn't use Balmung which would needlessly give up the only thing keeping him alive.

Votes

Siegfried: 4 (AnonymousBlank, Veloxt1r0kore, Reinhardthrowhisspear, Promestein)

Natsu: 6 (Me, Captain Scorch, DragonEmperor23, Gargolye One (I think), ZephyrosOmega)

It's very close

Votes

Siegfried: 7 (AnonymousBlank, Veloxt1r0kore, Reinhardthrowhisspear, Promestein, Everything12, Monarch Laciel, Homu Sweet Homu)

Natsu: 6 (Me, Captain Scorch, DragonEmperor23, Gargolye One, ZephyrosOmega)

It's Still very close

I thought grace period begins when there is 7 votes on one side since there's incon if there isn't more than 3 votes over the other.

• If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.

Grace period begins when there is a difference of 3 votes and one side has 7 or more votes. The match isn't just ruled as inconclusive if one side reaches 7 while the other is on 6.

That rule tends to only happen if the votes for both/all sides are reaching double digits and there's still no sign of a clear winner.

Siegfried: 7 (AnonymousBlank, Veloxt1r0kore, Reinhardthrowhisspear, Promestein, Everything12, Monarch Laciel, Homu Sweet Homu)

Natsu: 7 (DemonGodAubin, Captain Scorch, DragonEmperor23, Gargolye One, ZephyrosOmega, ZackMoon1234)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back