• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Talisman High-1A And 0 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask for their help via private messages.

If deathless is agreed to be outer in this thread, then gu chensha himself should be easily high outer, if not off 10th deathless then off of existing outside the framework of cultivation realms as a whole, verbatim high 1 A qualification

不,真的修改不会影响这个线程太多,因为有无限的维度在龙护身符
But there is not much description of the Dragon Talisman dimension, but in Dragon Talisman's next novel, Until the point method, the dimension is described as high-dimensional, viewing low-dimensional as if it were reality and fantasy, but I am not sure if it can be combined

But there is not much description of the Dragon Talisman dimension, but in Dragon Talisman's next novel, Until the point method, the dimension is described as high-dimensional, viewing low-dimensional as if it were reality and fantasy, but I am not sure if it can be combined
Wait what?

Wait what?
这很稀奇么?你的境界还是差了一些,虽然你的意识之中含灵量非常的高,可是很难分辨真实和虚幻,或者说是分辨物质在哪个维度,可以说,任何东西,都是真的,哪怕是你的梦,其实也是真的,只不过和我们在不同的维度而已,我们要分辨真假,实际上就是辨别物质所处的维度。”苏劫此时此刻,对于真实和虚幻,又有了一种全新的理解。
Is this very strange? Your realm is still a bit inferior. Although your consciousness has a very high spiritual content, it is difficult to distinguish between reality and illusion, or to distinguish which dimension matter is in. It can be said that everything is true, even your dreams are actually true, just in different dimensions from us. To distinguish between truth and falsehood is actually to distinguish the dimension in which matter is located At this moment, Su Jie had a new understanding of reality and illusion.

这很稀奇么?你的境界还是差了一些,虽然你的意识之中含灵量非常的高,可是很难分辨真实和虚幻,或者说是分辨物质在哪个维度,可以说,任何东西,都是真的,哪怕是你的梦,其实也是真的,只不过和我们在不同的维度而已,我们要分辨真假,实际上就是辨别物质所处的维度。”苏劫此时此刻,对于真实和虚幻,又有了一种全新的理解。
Is this very strange? Your realm is still a bit inferior. Although your consciousness has a very high spiritual content, it is difficult to distinguish between reality and illusion, or to distinguish which dimension matter is in. It can be said that everything is true, even your dreams are actually true, just in different dimensions from us. To distinguish between truth and falsehood is actually to distinguish the dimension in which matter is located At this moment, Su Jie had a new understanding of reality and illusion.
To distinguish between truth and falsehood is to distinguish the dimension, there is precedent of R>F transcendence within sage monarch which is directly linked to the verse via the god realm, it's not crazy to say that these dimensions have R>F. Although the statement is ambiguous it's consistent across his works

辨别真假就是辨别维度,圣人君主内部有r>f超越的先例,通过神域与诗句直接相连,说这些维度有r>f并不疯狂。虽然这个说法模棱两可,但在他的作品中却是一致的。
Maybe you're right。According to what I've seen,the infinite dimensions in Sage Monarch have been translated into countless infinite spaces. Of course, when I first saw Yang Qi only having 6-D, I was very surprised because there are infinite dimensions in Sage Monarch

pDJajIA.png

It doesn't have enough knowledgeable staff agreements for such a high-powered verse, but it seems hard to get them sufficiently interested to evaluate this thread.

It doesn't have enough knowledgeable staff agreements for such a high-powered verse, but it seems hard to get them sufficiently interested to evaluate this thread.
At this point 1-A and above should have a specific site rule rather than an arbitrary one. For example how many staff and specifically what staff serve as knowledgeable gatekeepers.

We do have content evaluation rules:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules#Content_Revisions

And we do have some knowledgeable staff members listed here:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/K..._(Wiki_Terminology)#Tiers_Low_1-C_to_High_1-B

DontTalk is very likely our most knowledgeable member though, and he never listed himself there.
I mean a specific rule rather than a general code of conduct for content revision threads. The only relevant rule is the highly controversial tier 1 and 0 upgrades with no exact number of staff needed. It should probably be reworded to apply universally to all tier 1 and 0 threads.

Anyways for the tiers relevant to this thread, 3 of the people listed for "Low 1-A to 0" agree, nearly half because there are 8 people listed. If you add the other staff who have commented on this thread...The question becomes how many more staff do you personally want to give input.

Don't be rude. I continuously have a massive number of wiki, forum, and real life tasks to handle and keep track of, and this thread has been handled in small occasional snippets for a prolonged period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back