• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon City Discussion Thread

Okay, guess I understoody now, I guess It's usable them

I trough all "super" versions of the base dragon where epics sinse super terra dragon is epic

I don't understand the mention of Supers what's that got to do with it?
Super tera dragon states to be a normal Tera dragon after making 3 yeas of age, Super Flame dragon also state he was the normal Flame dragon

so basically the supers are the base ones just more powerfull

Super tera dragon states to be a normal Tera dragon after making 3 yeas of age, Super Flame dragon also state he was the normal Flame dragon

so basically the supers are the base ones just more powerfull
I know, I just didn't understand what it has to do with Photon and Cold Star.

I know, I just didn't understand what it has to do with Photon and Cold Star.
Cold star is a rare dragon

Photon dragon also is

Cold star can travel galaxies so he is MFTL+

Photon dragon is stated that he can't be faster them light beacuse he is made of photons

this just mean that the supers can't be compared to other rare dragons

Photon dragon also is

Photon dragon is stated that he can't be faster them light beacuse he is made of photons

Acho q eu sou muito burro não tô conseguindo entender sua lógica, pq os supers não podem ser comparados a outro raros? Vc quis dizer o fóton não?

Photon dragon also is

So... Do the Super Dragon will scale to Cold Star Dragon or not?

Why are supers above other rares????? Dude, you're not explaining anything.
My good... okay, one more time

Cold star dragon is MFTL+, Photon dragon can only move at best at relativistic speeds

This means there is a clear contrast betwing generic rare dragons and the super dragons

I am clear now? Same Idea of the original group of "Four elements dragons" who can't be scales to all the legendary dragons

Cold star dragon is MFTL+, Photon dragon can only move at best at relativistic speeds

This means there is a clear contrast betwing generic rare dragons and the super dragons

I am clear now? Same Idea of the original group of "Four elements dragons" who can't be scales to all the legendary dragons
Mano não é possível 🤦 isso não explica o pq de vc tá colocando os super como superiores a todos os outros raros os super são raros genéricos, não sei como vc tá afirmando isso.

So... Do the Super Flame Dragon will scale to Cold Star Dragon in speed?

So... Do the Super Flame Dragon will scale to Cold Star Dragon in speed?
yes, they are both super dragons
Mano não é possível 🤦 isso não explica o pq de vc tá colocando os super como superiores a todos os outros raros os super são raros genéricos, não sei como vc tá afirmando isso.
first, english please, there are gringos here too

well, simple my friend, if there is one stat so extreme diferent betwing a super and a normal rare, what states that there isn't others?, and thanks to "rpg combat rules" the fact you can put the 2 to fight the other don't necessaraly meaan they scale to one another, otherwise a level 1 ratata with a focous sash could be a low 2-C sinse It can defeat arceus

yes, they are both super dragons

first, english please, there are gringos here too

well, simple my friend, if there is one stat so extreme diferent betwing a super and a normal rare, what states that there isn't others?, and thanks to "rpg combat rules" the fact you can put the 2 to fight the other don't necessaraly meaan they scale to one another, otherwise a level 1 ratata with a focous sash could be a low 2-C sinse It can defeat arceus
Dude what are you talking about???? Cold Star Dragon is not a super and super is not even a category of its own it's just a name used for some superior versions of some dragons and has nothing to do with theirs rarities, the flame dragon itself is Common and his super is Rare and any denotation that his super is superior to other Rares is simply non-existent; All we have is that the Photon Dragon does not exceed the speed of light and consequently it is below the other Rares in speed.

Don't ask me. I'm getting more and more confused, if you want a anwser you will need to explain to me everything from the start
Super Flame Dragon is rare.
Meteor Dragon is rare.

Meteor Dragon has a 6-B feat.
The rares will scale to each other

So Flame Dragon will scale to 6-B

Doubts?

I alread gave my opnion on how we should get the dragons size, any dragon that is stated to be bigger beingh the outlier(specially that they are constantly showed smaller them Deus in the animations and promotional material)

This Dragon has a literal Ferris Wheel in his back, the can people use it

A Ferris Wheel weight 600 tons

Back