• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon City Discussion Thread

They are trough? Where is is thst ststed?
There must be more but I'm too lazy to look.

There must be more but I'm too lazy to look.
This ones are mostly outliers, the ones with no size "feats" should still scale to Deus

This ones are mostly outliers, the ones with no size "feats" should still scale to Deus
The dragons are not the outlier the outlier is the entire environment of the arena, it is not made to be right with the lore but for the game's battle system to happen even the black hole could be the size of a marble or a planet any calculation using the arena as a basis will obviously be wrong.

The dragons are not the outlier the outlier is the entire environment of the arena, it is not made to be right with the lore but for the game's battle system to happen even the black hole could be the size of a marble or a planet any calculation using the arena as a basis will obviously be wrong.
The dragons still keep their relative sizes compared to one another

And they use arenas to calculate AP in monster legends

The dragons still keep their relative sizes compared to one another

And they use arenas to calculate AP in monster legends
Yes and that's the problem they make all dragons comparable regardless of their size.

and? irrelevant, I've never even played monster legends.

Draft of Flame Dragon
Does he literally carry the Earth or is it a miniature?
What do you think about it? If it's literally Earth the Rares would scale at 5-C and it would be an incredible feat of lifting strength.

Any news? Or Can I put the Flame Dragon in the Wiki already?
I just found this ☠️

I just found this ☠️
How much AP is needed to destroy a White Dwarf stars?

How much AP is needed to destroy a White Dwarf stars?
I think this is the AP?[It's kinda old so it's probably wrong]

Carbon White Dwarves​

These stars are incredibly small. Oftentimes smaller than even Earth, they are still very hot and dense. I will be using GJ 1221 and WD 1142-645, two normal white dwarves.

GJ 1221: (3*(6.67408x10^-11)*(1.61x10^30)^2)/(5*6984182) = 1.486x10^43 joules, Large Star level

WD 1142-645:
(3*(6.67408x10^-11)*(1.49×10^30)^2)/(5*7546615) = 1.178x10^43 joules, Large Star level

Why is their name robot?

And the planetary LS is valid since Atlas Dragon is a direct reference to the titan of Greek mythology and globe also means planet.
I still disagree, just beingh a reference to something isn't enough, It should at least be called a planet or earth to count, but no, It's just "Globe"

I still disagree, just beingh a reference to something isn't enough, It should at least be called a planet or earth to count, but no, It's just "Globe"
Literally the first meaning of the word "globe" is planet bro at this point the reasons for you to disagree are non-existent and the nail in the coffin is that it is consistent for Rares with Cold Star Dragon being able to devour white dwarfs.

Hum... will the photon dragon will be considered slower them normal rare dragons? sinse It's stated he CAN'T go faster them light sinse he is made of photons, so he can't achive MFTL+

What's inside a white dwarf?​

Because a white dwarf is not able to create internal pressure (e.g. from the release of energy from fusion, because fusion has ceased), gravity compacts the matter inward until even the electrons that compose a white dwarf's atoms are smashed together.
Does this mean that Cold Star Dragon resists having its atoms disintegrated by being able to eat a white dwarf without any problem? We need an astronomer ☠️

Back