• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon City Discussion Thread

Holy **** (We already have two profile!)
You sended the same profile twice, and I dislike thouse sinse they weren't ddiscussed and seen very superficial

You sended the same profile twice, and I dislike thouse sinse they weren't ddiscussed and seen very superficial
Here the other

everything was created with the big bang... don't think we can scale It to the big bang directly, but I would ask someone from the calc group about their opnion

sure, you just forgot to state the keys

Is there a verse page? I could create one but I thought I'd check first.

Edit: Working on one.

Last edited:
Here's the base of it. Are there any notable feats I could calculate? The calculations section is looking pretty pathetic lol.
Most of the verse uses pre calculated feats, You could try to calculate meteor atacks If You find scans
here are some videos of the atack animations

But I doubt any will get close to the "dragonpedia" feats
here are all attacks
Here are skills
Here You can look all the dragons in the game and read their descriptions

WAIT A SEC!
DRAGONS ARE MAMMALS!?!?!
The largest land mammal on Earth, the African elephant, weighs up to eight tons. The Leaf Dragon, on the other hand, is one of the lightest creatures and can move with even the slightest breeze.

Also, just to keep It fresh in mind, rare dragons are tier 6-A scaling from Solar Flares

Back