• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon City Discussion Thread

Dragonite007

He/Him
A thread to discuss about the game Dragon City
O QUIZ MAIS ALEATÓRIO DE DRAGON CITY! | Quizur

Current Scale:

Common: City Block level (Terra dragons walking can make the ground shake to the point of people think It's earthquakes, which require this much energy)
Rare: Country level+ (The Meteor Dragon is comparable to the Chicxulub Impact Event)
Very Rare: For while Country level+
Epic: Planet (Core Dragon can create planets)
Legendary: 3-C
Heroic: 2-A

Last edited:

Relevants Dragons to feats

This one is also interesting

This one is also interesting
Ok, I think you have enough supporters to the Legendary Dragons and above in at least 3-C

And in the description of the Golden Jupiter Dragon it is mentioned that he is the Jupiter God Dragon after transcending to a higher dimension but I don't think that is enough.

A multiversal Dragon...

A multiversal Dragon...
So, basically: Random Dragon = to define; Legendary = 3-C; Heroic = 3-A; Eternals = 2-B

So, basically: Random Dragon = to define; Legendary = 3-C; Heroic = 3-A; Eternals = 2-B
I don't know but I think that from the legendaries it's better to scale by groups because we have legendary dragons with very weak descriptions.

Like the Alloy Dragon that stands out for being able to sever a limb and there are still categories to take into account but I don't think they are consistent with the strength level at least not in the lore sense.

Mehh in Portuguese instead of "faster than sound" is the speed of light this could be used for a possible infinite speed because he moves between universes with just speed... What do you all think?

Mehh in Portuguese instead of "faster than sound" is the speed of light this could be used for a possible infinite speed because he moves between universes with just speed... What do you all think?

Well... the speed of light is faster than sound, but can be just Dimensional Travel

Just dimensional travel.

If he is mistaken for a shooting star then normal beings should be able to observe him.

What are you going to do about speed? Because the Lightspeed Dragon is a legendary and it's a dragon that only focuses on that.
The regular dragons Im not sure, but about the legendary I was thinking in put them in:

At most Sol (Can keep up and hit attacks in Lightspeed Dragon)

And I found a immesurable feat to the Heróica Dragons

Hmm maybe this can be calculated for the commons?

For epics ☠️

Last edited:
This is what?????

Proof that dragon city have infinite timelines.

Proof that dragon city have infinite timelines.
This is what?????
Oh My God, Dragon City with HDE and 2-A

This is what?????
What are you going to do about speed? Because the Lightspeed Dragon is a legendary and it's a dragon that only focuses on that.
@Phsccarvalho we need your help, Does this qualify as HDE??

HDE seems to have something to do with extra spatial axes and etc and mathematics, so I don't think it would do anything.
Well the Cubic Dragon is called a mathematically-inspired wonder:

"The Cubic Dragon is a mathematically-inspired wonder. As he moves his complex body made of interlocking solids, he seems to be dividing three-dimensional space into a fourth dimension. This optical illusion makes it extremely difficult for his enemies to focus and find his weak spot.."

Well the Cubic Dragon is called a mathematically-inspired wonder:

"The Cubic Dragon is a mathematically-inspired wonder. As he moves his complex body made of interlocking solids, he seems to be dividing three-dimensional space into a fourth dimension. This optical illusion makes it extremely difficult for his enemies to focus and find his weak spot.."
"Inspiration" is what it is. Also, I asked a staff member earlier if a being made entirely of 4D energy would have HDE, and he said no. So it's complicated.

The regular dragons Im not sure, but about the legendary I was thinking in put them in:

At most Sol (Can keep up and hit attacks in Lightspeed Dragon)

And I found a immesurable feat to the Heróica Dragons
So it would be relativistic+ to follow SoL. And what is the immeasurable feat?

Well, we have a common dragon that aparently knows the awnser to every question, this may be good

So it would be relativistic+ to follow SoL. And what is the immeasurable feat?

"Each of this dragon's six strong arms connects to a different timeline, and from those timelines branch thousands more. With this power, the High Destiny Dragon can travel to and witness any moment, past or future. Those who see her appear are stunned silent by her beauty.."

I'm not sure, what do you think?

What?

Terra dragons walking can make the ground shake to the point og people think It's earthquakes

Will be looking for more common dragons feats so we can see where the scaling starts

What?
Monsters legends and Dragon city made a lot of thouse

like...

Back