• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Destroyers (GRACE)

Monkey Dunno said:
Ionliosite said:
Ftw how did Ladybug got to Tier 2 stuff, last time I checked it was like 9-A LOL
You could say that something Miraculous occurred.
You got to admit Cat Blanc took us all by surprise. Especially with that tier 2 feat

I'll surprise you more when they reveal that Bunnyx's Burrow can access to infinite alternative timelines.

Anyways this has already been added, so it can be closed.

With all the crazy things happening in this show (Season 3 Finale, Cat Blanc, and so much more...), I'll not be surprised if that would actually happens

That would just be farming against DB, since what stops Cat Blanc from destroying Jiren the same way he destroyed Goku?

I guess that could work, but I still think it's unneccessary since Jiren isn't much different than Goku

"That would just be farming against DB" i agree with this like sometimes it's like we are putting characters in a gauntlet

Gilad Hyperstar said:
That would just be farming against DB, since what stops Cat Blanc from destroying Jiren the same way he destroyed Goku?
All he has to do is glare XD

Though Jiren doesn't usually start with it in battles does he? He uses physical attacks much more often

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Though Jiren doesn't usually start with it in battles does he? He uses physical attacks much more ofte
the reason why he didn't lead with it against Goku or even Hit is because he was testing their powers. With Frieza he simply had no care for him.

that's his characteristic move I literally use him in all fights when kale passed to SSJ berseker jiren he used that to push her away and then ki blast, most of the first fight against ssjb he used it against hit he used it to stop his temporary penalty and against vegeta, goku and A17 I use it, when he faced all the versions of Ultra instinct I use it that is his opening movement and more at the distance of sba (4 km)

Back