• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Cat Noir questions

Based off of this

I know this match is really really old, but there is still something I wanted to ask regarding the outcome

Simply put, I don't agree with it at all

People voted Cat Noir due to being able to Mega Cataclysm right off the bat and Goku having no answer to that

There's a couple of issues with this logic, however

1. Cat Noir doesn't start with it in character. He spent months in Paris with no knowledge of Ladybug's return nor any reason to live, yet he didn't decide to eradicate the universe until Ladybug showed up.
2. Even if Cat Noir uses it, Goku was in his Mastered Ultra Instinct state, which means he has a couple of options here:
2A. Goku's Ultra Instinct instantly warns him of the impending danger spidey sense style, and Goku can react in time due to vastly superior range and teleportation
2B. Goku just powernulls with his higher AP like he did against Jiren
2C. Goku TP's behind/under/in front of Cat Noir (wherever Cataclysm isn't) and just 1 taps him
3. Considering the time it took for Cat Noir to charge his Cataclysm, AND considering how the rest of the galaxy and the space-time continuum were perfectly fine after Cat Noir deactivated it, it's safe to assume that Cataclysm doesn't actually work until it's launched
4. In Cat Noir vs Beerus, people's arguments for Beerus is that he will insta Hakai before Cat Noir fires his blast. Why can't Goku just do this as a response to it? It's faster than Cat's cataclysm and can 1 shot him before he uses it

Dude....
Just apply to have the Match Removed or Redone
I could have done the same eons ago but did not decide to because I didn't care enough

Back