• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse possible Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ever the time machiene has to be programmed to go to the specific timeline and time etc. So basic knoledge of how it works is required. Also you have to understand how to refuel it, make specialized fuel, maintenance often etc. which Cell clearly was planing to do as he wanted to travel to alternate timelines indefinatly, and you can only travel a couple times on one fuel cell. Also he has extensive databanks on Trunks, the machiene etc from monitoring with Geroe's computer bugs that gather DNA and data for him while being created.

"which Cell clearly was planing to do as he wanted to travel to alternate timelines indefinatly"

We talking about the manga or this game? Cause that's sure as hell not what he wanted in the manga.

Game, not manga. Takes place after buu arc in the game. In SB he plans to travel to alternate timelines with the machiene to destroy "endless worlds".

Because by Toki Toki getting absorbed, there is a physical power difference that is created. His eggs alone have the power to create entire timelines, and Towa refers to it as a "vast source of dormant energy". Of course there is obviously hax involved, but power is an equally important factor.

@Kukui

For example Towa did not get any power increase by simply holding the egg but she would have been able to rule all of time and space with it.

On the other hand Mira completely absorbed it and greatly increased in power and durability so he fully scales to the eggs power.

Hmm. Highlighting Dragon Ball threads that are open to all members is usually a bad idea, as they quickly spiral out of control.

Also, haven't we had the 2-A discussion several times previously? It is getting extremely tiresome, so a discussion rule might be a good idea after this is finished.

In any case, somebody should politely ask Azathoth to evaluate this.

Well like I said i agree with the reasons above that OP posted. And sooo many other reasons to, but we will keep on topic more or less.

@Ant We did, but it is inconclusive since the last one had mixed opinions that are still changing for some even now, and we were waiting for Azzathoth to. New info was brought forward here though proving a big point that was in question before, about if the possibilities all produced existing timelines, which was confirmed here by Trunks and Whis.

With xenoverse and Heroes getting dlc often, there is often new info to add as well so I think leaving it as an open topic like DBS content is a good idea.

Okay. Let's wait to see what Azathoth has to say.

Ryu found something new, apparently. I agree with it, but i'm overall just giving input and chilling.

Should likely add Toki-Toki's control over time and having power to create timelines and how Demigra said he would create a new multiverse with it. Along with him being the embodiment of time throughout the multiverse. Considering that even his eggs contain time for timelines and he can create time and timelines on his own and the stuff shown in the scans.

I also will eventually make a thread with scans where Demigra, Goku, Beat and chamel transcended the entire DBH Multiverse and the other dimensions within it so ye :3

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No, I think it is something else besides Cell.
Is it the "infinite possibilities" statement? Because just because there's infinite possibilities doesn't mean that the means for the possibilities to come to pass is there. Even real life has infinite possibilities.

It's probably better worded like this. Yes, there's infinite possibilities, and yes, a universe is made off of the smallest change, but the different changes need to well...happen. For example, there'd be a timeline if Raditz woke up and walked on his left foot, or one where he did it on his right. Yet, unless Raditz went back in time to do the other, only one of them exists for now.

Refer to the comments above.... Chronoa in DBH said many of the possibilites have timelines and 16 in xenoverse implied they already exist. And Beerus did create a brand new timeline after he killed Zamasu. So it is likely the same stuff happened with past villains.

SSJRyu1 said:
2. Hakkyo says History can take an infinite number of paths, and that you lose track of what the right version is supposed to be. This would imply that said paths already exist if you can lose track of them, and all the possible paths become actual realities as confirmed by Trunks and Whis. So I would say they do exist based on the context of being able to lose track of them in the past tense, and the fact every possible outcome makes a reality, of which there are infinte. We have the same deal with Saint Seiya and it was upgraded to 2-A, infinite possibilities that exist, in fact they say only 1 reality is actually made from them yet they still got 2-A.

https://i.imgur.com/duHcBo8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7LNuBQv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/uzAUzI7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/L8kdoBN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZPrPony.jpg

In DB we know all possible realities are made real, and you can currently lose track of them to, meaning they have already deviated and exist.

Yeah, I can't look at those from the medium of how I'm using VSBW...

Anyway, kinda delves into the realm of assumptions. Also, that implies that a finite amount of people made infinite possibilities.

I will leave you guys here to discuss this since I'm currently heading to the burial of a relative once more.

I'll get back here soon.

Okay. I am sorry to hear that. Take care.

I personally think it's deductive reasoning. Timelines are created through each possibility. There are infinite possibilities. Therefore infinite timelines.

Then Cell's statement, while normally way too vague to upgrade with, in conjunction with these other points helps the case overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back