• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse & Heroes Feats/Statements Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
It is TIME:
This is the blog which complicated all the feats and statements for DBXV and DBH by Super Saiyan God Julian. So why it is matter here:
  • The blog is very outdated (from 2018), and its structure is bad
  • The most important issue, it is terribly wrong, misleading and provided somewhat wrong informations.

So the point 2 need to be explained, right. Okay we come to the main problem
  1. Well by all mean the blog itself is not giving totally false informations, all the feats and statements is correct, we all know that while Xenoverse and Heroes both share the same multiverse which was explained thank to the new blog by Ottavio Merluzzo. The blog however composite the feats and statements from both game and scaling to each others which fundamentally wrong. Both game follow different storyline, which mean all the feats and statements should be separated respectively, some characters don't even appear in both game at all (until now) like Mechikabura, Dogidogi, etc........
  2. Dragon Ball Heroes, is also an interesting verse, it is also have separated continuities in itself like the mainstream DBH, and other separated like UMX, World Mission, etc...(Read the sandbox for more detailed informations), thus the feats and scaling itself should also be respectively separated and the current profile of some character actually do not reflect this, thus need to be fixed
So i made this CRT for two reason. First is replace the old, outdated blog that still on the Dragon Ball (Game) page with newer blog contains better informations. Second is correct all the misleading informations and the terribly bad state of some DBH profiles
The sandbox bellow belong to me, and it will become the blog if it get accepted

Thank you all for participating my thread. No hard feeling for Julian, despite he is not here anymore, his work back in the past is still very valuable, the Xenoverse section and some part of Heroes i take from his blog. However, it is time to correct the verse

On a non sarcastic note, if you have any contention, actually state them. Saying "no your wrong" with "extremely vague reason here" offers no room for a discussion, you just look like a fool. Take a minute, formulate a sentence, and then reply.

i should've mentioned this before but wouldn't the first point fall under only a one-sided cross over? a normal canon crossover has events take place within both continuities and as such recurrently happen within a shared universe or feature characters made by the same creators.
Well, the first point as in DBXV and DBH situation right??. If that what you mean then while they share the same multiverse, they are still separated continuities/storylines with far different feats and statements from each other, thus should be scale separately

Last edited:
Well, the first point as in DBXV and DBH situation right??. If that what you mean then while they share the same multiverse, they are still separated continuities/storylines with far different feats and statements from each other, thus should be scale separately
But wouldn’t like the dbx Time patrol would’ve came in when mechikibura was threatening reality it’s self? I know they have different story lines and such but wouldn’t they still come due to all of existence being threatened?

But wouldn’t like the dbx Time patrol would’ve came in when mechikibura was threatening reality it’s self? I know they have different story lines and such but wouldn’t they still come due to all of existence being threatened?
It called PiS lol, you can ask the game developer for that. Anyway both DBXV and DBH share the same multiverse. Trunks from DBXV did come to help one time, however he is not come to help anymore is because of plot. Writer can write all kind of stupid situation, it doesn't matter here

Last edited:
so we’re gonna consider xv toki toki and dbh toki toki separate entities? If so how does that even make sense? Are both of them simultaneously sustaining all reality it’s self?

like ones egg creates a whole timeline for the multiverse and the others entire existence is important for all reality and sustains it. Unless we’re literally considering both are sustaining the multiverse at the same time, I don’t get it

so we’re gonna consider xv toki toki and dbh toki toki separate entities? If so how does that even make sense? Are both of them simultaneously sustaining all reality it’s self?

like ones egg creates a whole timeline for the multiverse and the others entire existence is important for all reality and sustains it. Unless we’re literally considering both are sustaining the multiverse at the same time, I don’t get it
they both subtaining the multiverse, however, considering the multiverse is infinite, they subtains two smaller infinite part of the multiverse

I am not knowledgeable on games to evaluate all of it by myself, so I will wait for further input.

Well, it is just replace the old blog with the new blog with more accurate informations though. O.O
Look like i need to wait for Domino to comment even though he already accepted this via discord lmao

Well, I trust Domino's sense of judgement, but would much prefer if other people that I called here try to evaluate this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back