• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't have his durability, but they don't get ripped into pieces when he exerts his fractions of or even his full might, or when hit with attacks that can do anything to him. Despite smacking people around and then getting smacked by Goku at MUI, how much damage do his clothes even have before he goes Limit Broken?

Doesn't seem like a convincing piece of evidence.

Here's the vid. He hits all along the plane, then catches the last in his hand. It does appear to be touching his palm. Too bad Goku didn't detonate it and chop Jiren's hand off...but Goku's too nice to do something like that.

Yeah, even if we give limited dura neg to kienzan, i doubt it would take out Jiren, it would go contrary to how it's portrayed IMO.

Dragomer said:
Radiation manipulation for Gotenks

Maybe limited absorption for Goku in SSJB and / or base (since he absorbed the genkidama to fuel UI the first time) ?

I think that's all.
That's not Radiation Manipulation! It's a simply an Ki Attack. Besides it only happen in the anime. https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Splitting_Headache

Its redundant to add absorption since he already has Ki / Energy Absorption

Dragomer said:
Akreious's quote say it's radiation, i'm going with that.
Well he got that info from Daizenshuu instead from the manga besides it only happen in the anime. I have scan through the fight between Super Buu and SSJ3 Gotenks in the manga with no resutls of that ability.

General question why do we have Cell being able to perform the Spirit Bomb with he's energy absorption?

Nitro90 said:
General question why do we have Cell being able to perform the Spirit Bomb with he's energy absorption?
Because the only way to use the Spirit Bomb is via Ki / Energy Absorption.

Corrosion Inducement for Omega Shenro via Negative Energy [[1]]

Purification for Gogeta (Toei) (It's mention on he's page but the ability it's self it's not on he's page)

Resistance to BFR for Goku (was mention and agree on this thread but not added)

For Garlic Jr. Summoning via Demons , Magic, Power Nullification via [[2]] (kami and popo were unable to use any of there powers)

Others I found

Empowerment for Garlic Jr. via Makyo Star( empowers all Makyans)Here

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation for Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT) (in SSJ4) [[3]]

Natural Weaponry for Syn Shenro

Danmaku for [God Zamasu (Chou)]] ???

Dragomer said:
What's in the OP in addition to :

Radiation manipulation for Gotenks

Corruption for Omega Shenron

Purification for Gogeta SSJ4

Maybe limited absorption for Goku in SSJB and / or base (since he absorbed the genkidama to fuel UI the first time) ?

I think that's all.
I don't think it is related to any kind of harmful radiation attack in the manga.

Corruption is for corrupting people. For example, Baby. Omega doesn't fit that.

Gogeta already has energy manipulation for that ability listed. I guess it can be changed to energy purification instead.

Goku already has energy absorption.

I'm pretty sure he is. However, he has already done the god ritual before, so his SSJ4 transformation is powered up by god ki.

Nitro90 said:
Corrosion Inducement for Omega Shenro via Negative Energy [[1]]

Purification for Gogeta (Toei) (It's mention on he's page but the ability it's self it's not on he's page)

Resistance to BFR for Goku (was mention and agree on this thread but not added)

For Garlic Jr. Summoning via Demons , Magic, Power Nullification via [[2]] (kami and popo were unable to use any of there powers)

Others I found

Empowerment for Garlic Jr. via Makyo Star( empowers all Makyans)Here

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation for Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT) (in SSJ4) [[3]]

Natural Weaponry for Syn Shenro

Danmaku for [God Zamasu (Chou)]] ??
Wait? Did Garlic actually summon those demons or was that just imagery? I don't remember anything about those demons or what happened to them afterwards.

For the other ability I already agreed to forcefield creation and size manipulation, but I don't recall if Kami/Popo were not able to use their powers anymore.

Empowerment seems fine.

Resistance to electricity seems fine.

Natural weaponry for having sharp pointy thingies in his body? Eh! Neutral about that and about Danmaku too.

The resistance to BFR is a whole another thing considering I created a thread about it and it ended badly inconclusive.

He comes from the GT continuity. yes. He trained with Xeno Trunks with Chronoa's aid and underwent many trials to become stronger.

I would have to watch the garlic jr saga again to fully confirmed that so those abilities can be left out.

Syn will Omega did use he's spikes against Vegeta and others have Natural weaponry just for Claws but it's not a big deal

I didn't know about the other thread for Goku's BFR

Akreious said:
Son Goku (Toei) also needs Danmaku as seen here
Video is unavailable.

I have added the rest except for the kienzan thing for XV, XV2 characters and Shallot as they need an entire Notable attacks/techniques section added to their profiles. So somebody should create a draft for those characters in their sandbox.

Video is unavailable.

I have added the rest except for the kienzan thing for XV, XV2 characters and Shallot as they need an entire Notable attacks/techniques section added to their profiles. So somebody should create a draft for those characters in their sandbox.

What's you view of Corrosion Inducement for Omega Shenro via Negative Energy [[1]] it mention earlier other then that I think we done

Please don't link to such sites directly. You could get in trouble.

Okay.

Like I mentioned earlier, many characters need their notable attacks/techniques section, so if somebody is willing they can create sandboxes and perhaps make a thread about it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back