• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProudLearner said:
Dragomer said:
Astral projection make no sense since he litteraly punch someone and keep his body in the afterlife, he was physicaly there.
I wasen't talking about that Movie. About this instead which would get Astral Projection Here and Here
Seems like a totaly different ability to what we were talking about though.

1. He doesn't do anything other than emit smoke and that's very limited and not enough to grant smoke manipulation.

2. Enhanced sight is not needed to see someone who is right there.

3. Not a very good showing but neutral.

4. Agree with Size Manipulation, as well as Forcefield Creation.

5. Pretty sure he was just flexing his ki.

6. He already has it.

7. Barrier Manipulation (can paralyze enemies and trap them) can replace his existing Forcefield Creation.

8. Eh! He just IT'd back.

9. I think the current regen rating is correct.

10. That was mainly his illusion game. I can add something like Illusion Creation (He can create illusory duplicates out of his ki to mislead opponents, and make it look like he is also intangible and able to teleport)

@AKM sama

1. Other characters have smoke manipulation on there pages for emitting smoke even just by grenades.

6. It should mention he could sense others in a different space that's not on he's profile it just has the standard can locate others.

8. He was dead tho and 9. He he was blown to pieces Everything else alright

Smoke Manipulation is the ability to control smoke at will, often shaping the smoke in various ways and making it tangible enough to use a method of attack. Some users are able to create and even become smoke, further increasing their versatility.

1. Eh that doesn't sound like a very good reason either but I guess he can have Smoke Creation instead.

6. Okay, that can be added.

8. He did not come back to life.

9. Only his chest was ripped open, the explosion was only a visual effect and we also see his chest damaged in the next movie.

^I do agree with AKM with the Ressurection

Goku was still dead

Why not Possibly Limited Immaterial Intangibility?

Immaterial: This type of intangibility allows the user to phase through most attacks due to not being made up of a physical substance, such as ghosts or characters who merely exist as a disembodied soul. It also includes characters that are made up of things like energy. Of course, this intangibility type still has its own weaknesses - a soul is vulnerable to soul manipulation, for example.

Also about Hit. He clearly moves in and out of his Pocket Dimension, so maybe Dimensional Travel?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Also about Hit. He clearly moves in and out of his Pocket Dimension, so maybe Dimensional Travel?
I think he has this form of Intangibility already. ->

Spatial: The ability to shift into other dimensions so as to avoid and phase through attacks. While this allows them to avoid most forms of attack, they can still be affected by attacks that operate on similar principles and by those with sufficient range to target them in the other dimension. (<- Basically what Goku did)

@AwkguyDB

Alright makes sense. But maybe adding Dimensional Travel just for the sake of indexing would be a good idea? I'm neutral on it it's just a suggestion.

I think he has this form of Intangibility already. ->

Spatial: The ability to shift into other dimensions so as to avoid and phase through attacks. While this allows them to avoid most forms of attack, they can still be affected by attacks that operate on similar principles and by those with sufficient range to target them in the other dimension. (<- Basically what Goku did)

We straight up see him go inside then come out he's dimension [[1]]it's not the same as he's intangibility [[2]]

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@AwkguyDB
Alright makes sense. But maybe adding Dimensional Travel just for the sake of indexing would be a good idea? I'm neutral on it it's just a suggestion.
True logically speaking I agree but I think the reason he doesn't is to make it clear that Hit can't just travel to any other dimension other than his Pocket Dimension which is listed in his abilities already too.

So I agree but I also see why its not a big deal without it.

Hit already has Pocket Reality Manipulation.

Broly was fine in the next movie. It was clear that his chest area was wounded, nothing else.

AKM sama said:
Hit already has Pocket Reality Manipulation.
Broly was fine in the next movie. It was clear that his chest area was wounded, nothing else.
AKM you are see the Gif I posted where his face is literally breaking apart and blood/ki is breaking out from his legs right?

Visual effect. If his regen was really capable of such a feat, he wouldn't be lying down with blood and wounds on his chest.

And that isn't the same level of regen, this is consistent for the saiyans. If he had what you claim he has, he would already be completely healed when he apparently fixed his whole body back from little pieces.

Nitro90 said:
Also it's overtime
Uhhh makes no sense. Even if it is overtime, why would only his chest area heal the last and still have wounds when his whole body was blown to bits.

Broly isn't it's a typical Saiyan he's stated to be different. There's a particular order you have to heal?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@AKM sama
What do you think about "Limited Durability Negation" for Kienzan users? I don't know if you've voiced your opinion on this one yet.
I've disagreed with it before because it's just a more powerful slicing attack. It works on stronger beings due to its powerful and slicing nature, not due to negating durability. Jiren caught it and I think another Moro henchman caught it in the recent manga chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back