• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dragon ball universe size discussion

I'll update my AP and speed blogs with the new values then.

I have updated the 3-A and Whis' speed blogs. Waiting for Therefir to check the math for the speed.

AKM sama said:
I have updated the 3-A and Whis' speed blogs. Waiting for Therefir to check the math for the speed.
Awesome, AKM sama; now, we just wait for the evaluations for these calcs!

Dark649 said:
I'm curious about SS3 Goku's feat.
Based on Kep's cals: I use the same basis and used the radius of the new universe:

Blog: 2.12x10^27m

6.309573e+13 * (1/2*4*pi*((2.12e27)/2)^2) = 4.454424151128 × 1068joules which is still 3-C but high-end

Tier Level Energy in
Conventional Terms
Energy in Tonnes
of TNT Equivalent
Energy in Joules High End to Low End ratio
3-C Galaxy 10.53 ZettaFoe
to 8.593 YottaFoe
2.517x1056 to 2.054x10591.053x1066 to 8.593x1068~816.05x
ALso, I don't know which Kep's calc method was accepted nor I know the other method used.

Oof- I used the radius method. I know how to do the full diameter

Dark649 said:
I was expecting that value for the complete diameter.
I accidentally used the wrong diameter and now the calculator that I was using no longer accepted my value.

I fixed it and I used Wolfram alpha as my new calculator

The result is at least not as disastrous as I had thought it would be.

So anyways reposting this here. If the calc gets accepted this would be the new scaling for DBGT.

3-C: Baby Saga Base Vegeta, Base Trunks, Pan, Ledgic, Natt, Ribet, Bizu, Nezi, Oceanus Shenron, and Super Mega Cannon Sigma.

At least 3-C: Baby Saga Base Goku, Baby Saga SS1-SS2 Vegeta, Uub, SS1 Trunks, Infant and Teen Baby, and Base Rilldo.

Likely 3-B or just 3-B: Hyper Meta Rilldo.

3-B: Meta-Rilldo, Fusion Reborn Gogeta, Baby Saga SS1-SS4 Goku, Super 17/Shadow Dragon Saga Base-SS3 Goku, Super 17/Shadow Saga Base-SS2, Majuub, Adult Baby, SS1 Baby Vegeta, Strongest Form 1 and 2 Baby Vegeta, Golden Great Ape Baby, Hell Fighter 17, Base Super 17, and Shell Form Nuova Shenron, and Ultimate Shenron.

At least 3-B: Super 17/Shadow Dragon Saga SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Post-10x Kamehameha Super 17, Syn Shenron, True Form Nuova Shenron, Eis Shenron, and Base Dragon Fist.

3-A: SS4 Dragon Fist, Universal Spirit Bomb, Omega Shenron, Dragon Ball GT Gogeta, Post-Training and Post-2nd Training Hero.

And depending on how much higher than baseline 3-A Omega Shenron becomes. Some of the top tier GT characters could probably become 3-B+ or low end 3-A.

Wait, i think it will also upgrade Anime Super Perfect Cell, GT Frieza, SS2 Teen Gohan, SS2 Goku and Vegeta, LSS Broly in Second Coming, SS Gohan in Second Coming, Base Hirudegarn, Base Janemba and Tapion to 3-C scaling from Pan.

Omega feat was considered baseline and since God Goku's feat increased from being 10x to 220x due the revision, Omega feat will considerably increased and due to his 50x or more statement i fear that:

The at least 3-B ones will become 3-A.

The 3-B ones will become higher 3-B to at least 3-B.

The at least 3-C ones will become 3-B.

3-C will remain the same [Super Mega Cannon Sigma gets the at least] but with the previously mentioned char. becoming 3-C due to the gap. [I do not think there is a massive gap from SS2 Teen Gohan to SS2 Vegeta].

4-A remains for the others.

So, this would make Toei SSJ3 Goku 'At least 3-C+' based on the revised calc and damage done to the Sacred World of the Kais yeah?

The low-end calc of the feat isn't actually 3-C+ but it's only ~1.4x off, the feat is the result of him simply transforming meaning the yield should be notably lower than, at least, his full power attacks, and the high-end calc is straight up 3-B.

Endless Astrograph Sorcerer said:
Where do you think 3-C peaks in Toei DB?
The 3-C would start from SS2 Teen Gohan to the Sigma Force members of GT.

Couldn't it also be possible that the gap between SSJ4 and the other transformations are just that high?

Wasn't the revised low end of the shaking universe calc only 3.07 YottaFoe? That's still 3-C so why would Toei SS3 Goku be 3-B?

I'm proposing these if the diameter of the universe is used, which will likely be not. If not, then Peter proposal will be used, through....

Yes, it seems strange to me that Pan is far stronger than SP Cell and LSS Second Coming Broly, through her best feat was hitting a casual Riildo while angry.

Did she cause damage to him? like did it actually hurt him or did he hold back for her to hit him? Cause to be it would make no sense for her to be in the same realm as Bass GT Goku who's trained all his life just for his grandchild to also be able to stand with him

Pan is 3-C because she's comparable to Base Trunks. And Trunks is 3-C in both Base and SS1 due to how high into 3-C the new low end of the universe shaking calc is (Just 2.8x away from 3-B).

So just to make sure. How much higher than baseline 3-A would Omega Shenron be after the universe size revision? Also does Super Perfect Cell also scale to 3-C? Cause if he does than quite a few characters would scale with him.

Back