• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Universe map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
I would like this sorted here so that the admins and mods dont have to face trouble again. Please provide your opinion

Below are the maps of Universe 7. One is from Daizenshuu, another is from Super. If we ever have to scale DBS characters in future, we can only use one map.

The universe 7 in DBS below

Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 028 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 028 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 14.18 -2016.01.27 05.48.53-
Universe 7

The univese 7 map from Daizenshuu

DBUniverse (SuperExcitingGuides)
DBZ universe globe

I personally pick the DBS map, as it's drawn to scale and is the most recent.

Well, the point of the Daizenshuu map was essentially for simplicity and so that the cosmology of the DB universe would be easy to visually interpret. I suppose I'm inclined to agree with you Faisal.

Faisal Shourov said:
^trolls and downplayers are always in denial, u always have to be ready with source to shut their mouth :v
There are still many who dont beleive beerus is universal and act as if episode 12-13 never happened.Everyone knows about it and they ask for proof yet they know about the proof.They are in so much indenial.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Technically that feat was multi-galactic (don't hate the honest.)
True but added to the fact that whis and vados had to stop beerus and champa or they would destroy both universe 6 and 7 i say they are comfortably at universal.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
The only thing show in the DBS map is one galaxy. (I don't know about this.) O_O
If you see the above image, it says the milky way of U6 is in the outskirt...

Celestial Pegasus said:
Thats clearly not a single galaxy in the picture but possibly billions of galaxies they arent stars.
I see. DBS character's shouldn't bother with their own Universe since is that small right? There's nothing more to cover let's just go to the next Universe. ;,;

If you see the above image, it says the milky way of U6 is in the outskirt...

Actually in that part they were looking for U6 Earth. It doesn't said anything about the Milky way. -.-

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
Actually in that part they were looking for U6 Earth. It doesn't said anything about the Milky way. -.-
Earth is in Milky Way. U7 milky way is also at the edge of the universe. It's stated in the manga

I agree to using the one from super for universal scaling. Although when factoring in other world and outside dimensions that are only shown in the daizenshuu and kai maps I think that the map from daizenshuu/kai is still viable, just place what we saw in super into the living universe section of that on the bottom.

DB kai version
DB_Universe.jpg

As far as I understand, the version in DB Super effectively retconned the previous map.

Antvasima said:
As far as I understand, the version in DB Super effectively retconned the previous map.
I agree 100% we should use the super one, but there are parts missing from it, it only shows the living universe, for other world and kaioshin realm the DBK map would still be the only source we have, and I think if we are measuring placement of things in those other dimensions as compared to just in the living universe it still may be necessary to refer to that at times just for the placement of other world and kaioshin realm.

The map depicted in DBS (at least in the OP picture) is incomplete, so IMO, it cannot be used for scaling.

That said, it does provide sufficient proof of the fact that the DB Verse > 4 galaxies, as retconned in Super, and is incontrovertible proof that the Daizenshuu map is severely outdated and incorrect.

Antvasima said:
DB_Universe.jpg

Do you know where this image comes from, then?

It seems to be drawn in Super's artstyle.

The old map was never meant to be a proper scale. It's more like those old medieval maps that only represented the world. The only accurate thing there (I think), is that the human universe is only around 50% of it, with the afterlife universe being the other half of the whole universe.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The old map was never meant to be a proper scale. It's more like those old medieval maps that only represented the world. The only accurate thing there (I think), is that the human universe is only around 50% of it, with the afterlife universe being the other half of the whole universe.
Yeah. What Matt said

Question: Didn't Jako confirm that the Dragon Ball Universe 7 has Countless of Galaxies?

Dragon-ball-super-6576937
I find pointless a map.

yeah both are still valid since the Universe that Whis show is just the living World thats what i try to say we have outter parts in the Univeres like the Kaisohin Realm which is like its own Thing (btw the Kaioshin Planets are more Durabable than Normal Ones = DBZ Manga) with the Snake way Kaio planets and Dai kaio Planet with Enma Dao on Heavens doors. we have like 4 different Realms.

KamiYasha said:
Question: Didn't Jako confirm that the Dragon Ball Universe 7 has Countless of Galaxies?
You prefer take the word of a character that doesn't even believe that Beerus the God of Destruction exist over Whis and Vados two beings that know about the 12 Universes? WUT?

Is there any point to this thread anymore, or should I close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back