• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Tournament of Power Revisions Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 is not going to return to 3-A, unless the power of love boost is considered.

Knowing this wiki, there will be people who still deny it, but 18 literally grew stronger because of her love for krillin or some sappy bs like that. Its how she broke out of the move that can bind those who lack love, by using love herself, and therefore getting momentarily stronger, that or this Ribrianne form change didnt increase her power at all, which it did. Plus, 18 admittedly knew she would lose until this love asspull came to be. Even Shin noted this, so I dont see why it cant be considered.

I dont know if it was short burst either, or she kept the power, cause it certainly didnt seem like it with Anilaza. But I feel she definitely should be 3-A myself. But it seems irregardless thats not the point

Ribriannes 3-A feats shouldnt be denied because of 18's asspull power in order to give her a chance to shine, which can of course be excsued by this power of love business.

Unite My Rice said:
>Frieza stronger than 17
Because he is...in the context of the OP, which is exhausted end-of-ToP Golden Freeza and exhausted end-of-ToP 17, both of whom had nearly died (death by Lorax vs almost suicide).

This isn't accounting for full strength. Especially considering just how hard similar experiences had hit people like Goku and Jiren.

@Azzy

What do you think of rating Ribrianne as "Likely 3-A", while Rozie and Kakunsa are "Possibly 3-A"?

A reasonable thing to say, lol.

Right now, we've basically wrapped everything up. All we need to do is determine what the downgrades will be downgraded to, and which profiles to delete for a lack of feats.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Because he is...in the context of the OP, which is exhausted end-of-ToP Golden Freeza and exhausted end-of-ToP 17, both of whom had nearly died (death by Lorax vs almost suicide).
Frieza was exhausted yet he took all those naps in the ToP :^)

Yeah, I'm sorry, but Android 17 is not becoming Low 2-C like you are proposing. I don't even think At least 3-A is appropriated to him and Freeza.

Honesty. Trying to scale 17 to ******* Jiren is absurd, when he is consistently much lower when facing anyone other than Jiren, and was evidently much weaker than a Jiren who was so exhausted that Final Form Freeza and flickering Super Saiyan Goku were able to take him down.

17 and his base barrier are 3A

But we see that 17 could reinforce his barriers, enough to protect Goku and vegeta from jirens serious attack. Those should be 2-C tbh. And his self destruct system, which could have destroyed his 3A body which only supports it being higher, since it effectively countered Jirens attack. But hey. Maybe ill get listened to this time

>When you don't even go through all the scans

17 just came back from a self-destruct attack + made another attack where he directly bombed himself and Jiren and still had more energy than Golden Frieza (who was asleep for literally half the tournament) when putting up the shield against Jiren's attack

All of 17s feats are against top-tier opponents while the rest of his feats are him trolling weaker people

I have no reason to go through the scans because they are all stuff that has been covered in the dozens of DBS Revision and Discussion threads already, and been rejected. He ain't Low 2-C, it is utterly inconsistent and whenever ones tries to insist he is they pull stuff out of context.

The best he has is regular Blueberry Goku scaling.

I think we've argued way too much about Freeza and 17 and that they should just stay as they are. They're not even of the most importance here.

Jinx666 said:
17 and his base barrier are 3A
But we see that 17 could reinforce his barriers, enough to protect Goku and vegeta from jirens serious attack. Those should be 2-C tbh.
Okay but, can anyone against low 2-C 17 actually respond to this, this wasnt brought up at all from anything ive seen in the revision threads.

Unite My Rice said:
How is it a derail when he's literally part of the discussion here? Don't try to run now :^)
He isn't though. Right now we are discussing those who are being downgraded from 3-A. We are worrying about downgrades not upgrades. Please don't start acting so confrontational. If you and Matt want to argue, do it in private. We are all sick and ******* tired of you two being at each other's throats each time you two disagree with something.

Low 2-C 17 is not part of these revisions. What they're for is determing who will remain 3-A or be downgraded.

>3-A Base Goku can't get passed Jiren's ki

>3-A SSJ Goku literally hits Jiren like a stick does a brick wall

>3-A SSJ2 Goku barely made Jiren move an inch

>3-A SSG Goku causes Jiren to block with a single finger

>3-A SSB Goku fights Jiren but gets rekt, same applied to SSBKK x20. So logically the same would apply to Golden Frieza who is > Base SSB Goku.

All this was before Jiren powered up to Low 2-C (which I find BS in itself since its dumb scaling but whatever, my opinion)

Maybe this can help put the whole "3-A/Low 2-C" debate to rest.

Aight, but can we finally keep Cabba and Ribrianne as 3-A, cause those two have had enough reasoning to stay 3-A tbh. Unless anyone still has refutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back