• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball - The Franchise's 2-A Multiverse is Canon

I didn't question your knowledge or anything. Just saying that what you said is very close to what Chuck said (stuff like 4D+ which I've never seen anyone mention before him).
well he is probably the best Dragonball scaler around so I did get some ideas from him like reading the data books which is an excellent idea since there is a ton of info not in the manga or anime that's interesting and important when it comes to lore

Pretty sure heroes just pretty much rolls with this idea and is already incorporating Manga DB/ Anime DB/ GT/ DBS/ and videogame canons into its timeline and they’re already 2A

And in no way would it imply any retroactive upgrade to individual works such as db manga toei anime/Gt and dbs anime/manga since no one demonstrates beyond 3-A to 2-C levels of power there.

Canon is for sure only 2-C unless you're meaning the room with all those time rings then I suppose you argue 2-B but the more accurate and safest answer it 2-C

Sim, e isso é justo e é por isso que eu disse que se você pegar a sala com todos os anéis de tempo, já que tinha uma quantidade não quantificada de anéis, seria facilmente 2-B passando por isso: V

Yeah and that's fair and is why I said if you take the room with all the time rings since it had a unquantified amount of rings it'd easily be 2-B going by that :V
I agree with verse being 2-B, Zeno'oh (), Daishinkan, Super Shenlong, Zamasu, shouldn't it scale with verse 2-B?

Why should they???
Zeno'oh for being said to have no one above him and for having quotes that could erase everything, Super Shenron for being able to make any wish (with no limits and being able to restore all timelines), Daishinkan for being superior to Zeno'oh's abilities and potential destructive, has mention of him that puts as more powerful than Zeno'oh, Zamasu unite with timeline

Zeno'oh for being said to have no one above him and for having quotes that could erase everything, Super Shenron for being able to make any wish (with no limits and being able to restore all timelines), Daishinkan for being superior to Zeno'oh's abilities and potential destructive, has mention of him that puts as more powerful than Zeno'oh, Zamasu unite with timeline
Their best feat is 2-C (Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C) so.......................

Zeno'oh for being said to have no one above him
That doesn't mean shit. Their is no one in the series that has any 2-B feats or statements. Him being above everyone else doesn't mean he scales to the cosmology.
for having quotes that could erase everything
Without further context those statements are only enough for 2-C at best.
Daishinkan for being superior to Zeno'oh's abilities and potential destructive, has mention of him that puts as more powerful than Zeno'oh, Zamasu unite with timeline
Grand priest is never stated to be superior to zeno.
Destroying zamasu was an low 2-C feat.

That doesn't mean shit. Their is no one in the series that has any 2-B feats or statements. Him being above everyone else doesn't mean he scales to the cosmology.

Without further context those statements are only enough for 2-C at best.

Grand priest is never stated to be superior to zeno.
Destroying zamasu was an low 2-C feat.
Of course it was stated, it was said by Whis himself that he is the most powerful being in the universe, before commenting something read the stuff, please!

Zeno'oh for being said to have no one above him and for having quotes that could erase everything
Existence Erasure and Attack Potency are two separate concepts.
Super Shenron for being able to make any wish (with no limits and being able to restore all timelines)
No Limits Fallacy; Super Shenron has never been shown even bringing back one timeline. There is nothing to suggest that its power could bring back every infinitely expanding series of divergent parallel worlds.
Daishinkan for being superior to Zeno'oh's abilities and potential destructive, has mention of him that puts as more powerful than Zeno'oh
uh?
Zamasu unite with timeline
Zamasu had merged with a single universe by the time Zen-Oh intervened.

No Limits Fallacy; Super Shenron has never been shown even bringing back one timeline. There is nothing to suggest that its power could bring back every infinitely expanding series of divergent parallel worlds.

uh?

but it is clearly said that there is no limitation to his desires, so yes he can restore all DB cosmology, it is not necessary to be shown, it is said that the desires he can make there are no limits, he must scale with the cosmology.

Wish we could call in the other staff member but AKM is pretty much burnt out and unwilling to touch Dragon Ball until something new and exciting pops up so uh... yeah.
I understand, call every community that understands the verse to debate and all administrator about the cosmology of the verse and update on.

uh?

uh, but the wiki works on top of Zeno erasing the entire Multiverse, how would it not be scaled? is refuting, lol

I don't have an opinion but I would like to suggest to the OP that he start using proper formatting, such as the spoiler tag and the line tag functions.

A lot of this stuff could be a lot easier to read, especially for people who aren't knowledgeable on the verse. Reading this was a bit of a hassle since everything is lumped up together.

I don't have an opinion but I would like to suggest to the OP that he start using proper formatting, such as the spoiler tag and the line tag functions.

A lot of this stuff could be a lot easier to read, especially for people who aren't knowledgeable on the verse. Reading this was a bit of a hassle since everything is lumped up together.
Sorry, I'm new to this stuff and if you can help me I'll be grateful

Captura-3.jpg

If you want to use Brazilian translations, I want to use Spanish scans.
Toriyama and the DBZ anime is a lie, even he mentions that the anime and manga do things their way, so obviously it is different

Back