• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

Soul01 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
This is just beginning. If Jarama is confirmed to be a tier 1 or 0, the Internet is gonna blow up.
and that would be the best with a little message from toriyama at the end of the episode saying
"it took 20 years ,but get rekt scrub"
Lol i would be laughing so hard.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I think the best way for Toriyama to end the series is by creating a villain WAY TOO powerful for all the gods combined and that it'll be up to Goku and Vegeta to fuse into Vegito one last time to defeat this villain.
I dont think thats gonna happen because if we are talking about tier 1 beings cant beat this villian than no way in hell vegito can do it when goku and vegeta are tier 3 and even if they became infinetly stronger would still be tier 3

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I think the best way for Toriyama to end the series is by creating a villain WAY TOO powerful for all the gods combined and that it'll be up to Goku and Vegeta to fuse into Vegito one last time to defeat this villain.
I wouldn't mind that, actually. The creation of Vegito was one of the best parts of the Buu saga.

Guys, got everything from Kanzenshuu :D

• Jaco, despite being a super elite Galactic Patrolman, knows nothing about alternate universes or Super Dragon Balls. He wants to go to the tournament though.
  • Bluma offers to bring his girlfriend too, but he jaco got dumped.
  • Zuno-dono requests gifts in exchange for questions. Jaco goes to kiss him and he blushes, and give him only one question because he's a guy.
  • Jaco asks about Bluma's bust size: Apparently it used to be 87.2cm but after breastfeeding, it sagged a bit and now it's 83.4.
  • Bluma only gets 3 questions for her "gift" because she's middle aged and not Zuno's type.
  • Bluma's first question is accidentally used up when she asks if she only gets two more questions despite being "this pretty".
  • She then asks about the Super Dragon Balls: called "wish orbs", they were formed in AGE 41 by the Shenlong (dragon god), Zarama/Jarama. They have a diameter of 37,196.2204km, and are am perfect sphere. Within Universe 6 and 7, combined, there's 7 in total of these light yellow orbs, and within each orb is a star marking varying from 1 to 7 stars. These markings are designed/made so that they always look like stars when viewed from any angle. This refraction technique is a structure original to Zarama/Jarama and was patented in AGE 42.
  • Those who collect all seven and speak in the god's language, "Come forth, Shenlong!" and then, "Grant my wish" get one wish fulfilled no matter what it is. Once the wish is granted, The orbs are immediately scattered throughout the two universes.
  • Bulma asks a rhetorical "huh? 7 balls between the two universes?" and Zuno-dono says "Yes", having her waste her third question even though she wanted to ask if they needed to use the exact wording for summoning". Zuno tells them to come back after a year.
  • Bluma and Jaco return to Earth, angry at each other for wasting their questions.
  • Goku and Vegeta discuss the tournament while training in the RoSaT for 3 days/3 years (no mention is made of how/why Vegeta can be in there after spending 2 days back in the Cell Arc as far as I'm aware). Goku wonders if their opponents will really be strong, and vegeta says they have to be since Champa saw their abilities and is still confident. Goku thinks Vegeta is smart for figuring that out, and Vegeta says of course he is compared to Goku/Dumbass.
  • Vegeta questions Goku's acting like a child and asks him to think about his age. Goku says that vegeta said Saiyans remain in their prime until they reach age 80. Vegeta says he was talking about his mentality...
  • Frustrated, Vegeta gives up on smalltalk and Goku says he's excited to be able to cut loose like old times at the tournament.
  • Beerus is upset Champa trespassed into his universe for some of the Super DBs.
  • Pilaf Gang discusses the Super DBs, vastly underestimating their size.
  • Gohan is indeed at a conference.
  • Monaca is Beerus' 5th warrior.
  • Vegeta doesn't think Monaca looks strong. Piccolo says it's their trend to underestimate guys like him...
  • Whis says Monaca means, "great ponta." Monaca san is a hero from the planet, Wagashi (japanese for "sweets"). He's very calm/shy and kind but once he bares his fangs, he can give even Beerus sama some trouble.
  • Goku wonder's what "Great Pointer" means, and it's explained that it means his large nipples...
  • The Galactic king is disappointed he doesn't stand out against the other characters. Jaco apologizes for them not being impressed with a "Galactic King", as they know the North Kaio, so...
  • Kuririn suggest playing shiritori: Whis goes with "jirujiru". Goku asks what that is and Whis says its a bird on his planet.
  • The group took 35 minutes to get from Earth to Beerus' planet, then 2 hours and 10 minutes more to the designated fighting place on a "nameless star."
  • Goku is surprised that Kaioshin is separate again, but then ignores them for the Universe 6 Kaioshin.
  • The introduction is cut short so that they can conduct the written test.
  • Goku: "Hey, there's a really familiar face..." / Vegeta: "FREEZA?!"

OOOh hell ya !!!

I dont think thats gonna happen because if we are talking about tier 1 beings cant beat this villian than no way in hell vegito can do it when goku and vegeta are tier 3 and even if they became infinetly stronger would still be tier 3

Who knows, maybe by then, they might be 2-A to 1-B (unlikely) only Toriyama knows and it's creating hype

Faisal Shourov said:
Guys, got everything from Kanzenshuu :D
  • Jaco, despite being a super elite Galactic Patrolman, knows nothing about alternate universes or Super Dragon Balls. He wants to go to the tournament though.
  • Bluma offers to bring his girlfriend too, but he jaco got dumped.
  • Zuno-dono requests gifts in exchange for questions. Jaco goes to kiss him and he blushes, and give him only one question because he's a guy.
  • Jaco asks about Bluma's bust size: Apparently it used to be 87.2cm but after breastfeeding, it sagged a bit and now it's 83.4.
  • Bluma only gets 3 questions for her "gift" because she's middle aged and not Zuno's type.
  • Bluma's first question is accidentally used up when she asks if she only gets two more questions despite being "this pretty".
  • She then asks about the Super Dragon Balls: called "wish orbs", they were formed in AGE 41 by the Shenlong (dragon god), Zarama/Jarama. They have a diameter of 37,196.2204km, and are am perfect sphere. Within Universe 6 and 7, combined, there's 7 in total of these light yellow orbs, and within each orb is a star marking varying from 1 to 7 stars. These markings are designed/made so that they always look like stars when viewed from any angle. This refraction technique is a structure original to Zarama/Jarama and was patented in AGE 42.
  • Those who collect all seven and speak in the god's language, "Come forth, Shenlong!" and then, "Grant my wish" get one wish fulfilled no matter what it is. Once the wish is granted, The orbs are immediately scattered throughout the two universes.
  • Bulma asks a rhetorical "huh? 7 balls between the two universes?" and Zuno-dono says "Yes", having her waste her third question even though she wanted to ask if they needed to use the exact wording for summoning". Zuno tells them to come back after a year.
  • Bluma and Jaco return to Earth, angry at each other for wasting their questions.
  • Goku and Vegeta discuss the tournament while training in the RoSaT for 3 days/3 years (no mention is made of how/why Vegeta can be in there after spending 2 days back in the Cell Arc as far as I'm aware). Goku wonders if their opponents will really be strong, and vegeta says they have to be since Champa saw their abilities and is still confident. Goku thinks Vegeta is smart for figuring that out, and Vegeta says of course he is compared to Goku/Dumbass.
  • Vegeta questions Goku's acting like a child and asks him to think about his age. Goku says that vegeta said Saiyans remain in their prime until they reach age 80. Vegeta says he was talking about his mentality...
  • Frustrated, Vegeta gives up on smalltalk and Goku says he's excited to be able to cut loose like old times at the tournament.
  • Beerus is upset Champa trespassed into his universe for some of the Super DBs.
  • Pilaf Gang discusses the Super DBs, vastly underestimating their size.
  • Gohan is indeed at a conference.
  • Monaca is Beerus' 5th warrior.
  • Vegeta doesn't think Monaca looks strong. Piccolo says it's their trend to underestimate guys like him...
  • Whis says Monaca means, "great ponta." Monaca san is a hero from the planet, Wagashi (japanese for "sweets"). He's very calm/shy and kind but once he bares his fangs, he can give even Beerus sama some trouble.
  • Goku wonder's what "Great Pointer" means, and it's explained that it means his large nipples...
  • The Galactic king is disappointed he doesn't stand out against the other characters. Jaco apologizes for them not being impressed with a "Galactic King", as they know the North Kaio, so...
  • Kuririn suggest playing shiritori: Whis goes with "jirujiru". Goku asks what that is and Whis says its a bird on his planet.
  • The group took 35 minutes to get from Earth to Beerus' planet, then 2 hours and 10 minutes more to the designated fighting place on a "nameless star."
  • Goku is surprised that Kaioshin is separate again, but then ignores them for the Universe 6 Kaioshin.
  • The introduction is cut short so that they can conduct the written test.
  • Goku: "Hey, there's a really familiar face..." / Vegeta: "FREEZA?!"

OOOh hell ya !!!
So sayains remain in their prime until their 80 interesting

I would like to see that robot doing some crazy Gurren Lagann type of things, man, these characters look like they have great potential!

Alexcar3000 said:
I would like to see that robot doing some crazy Gurren Lagann type of things, man, these characters look like they have great potential!
I wonder what that purple badass looking dude can do.

I wonder if Monaca has a transformation, lol imagine if the transformation is triggered by him twisting his nipples! Man, these characters look like they can do some crazy jo-jo-esque things!

Alexcar3000 said:
I wonder if Monaca has a transformation, lol imagine if the transformation is triggered by him twisting his nipples! Man, these characters look like they can do some crazy jo-jo-esque things!
This needs to be canon.

Nipplepotence must be a thing, IS2G.

Alexcar3000 said:
I dont doubt it

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
If we're gonna have a Monaca page, we should also have a Jacco and Zuno page as well.
I don't think we should. We know absolutely nothing about Zuno's power and Jaco is a weakling. All of their tiers would be unknown, admins said they don't like Unknown profiles

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
zuno will be unknown

jaco will be idk at what level (about at the level of a kid saiyan or something)
Zuno would be fine at unknown for now. And Jacco, I believe is a 6-C.
hmmmm seems fine, normal kid saiyans were well below kid vegeta

I wanted a Zuno page because I'm hyped that we have an omniscient DBZ character, but Jacco, we know that he's at least as strong as Frieza's men.

Soul01 said:
more things translated
  • She then asks about the Super Dragon Balls: called "wish orbs", they were formed in AGE 41 by the Shenlong (dragon god), Zarama/Jarama. They have a diameter of 37,196,2204km, and are am perfect sphere. Within Universe 6 and 7, combined, there's 7 in total of these light yellow orbs, and within each orb is a star marking varying from 1 to 7 stars. These markings are designed/made so that they always look like stars when viewed from any angle. This refraction technique is a structure original to Zarama/Jarama and was patented in AGE 42.
37 million Km diameter?

26 times bigger than our sun?

Lifting those dragonballs would be Stellar lifting tier

Faisal Shourov said:
^no, 37 thousand 196 kilometer (37,196). The rest are decimals
ahw.. well it seemed too much really

then thats like 3 planet earths, still good enough, solid Class Y

Viturino said:
Soul01 said:
more things translated
  • She then asks about the Super Dragon Balls: called "wish orbs", they were formed in AGE 41 by the Shenlong (dragon god), Zarama/Jarama. They have a diameter of 37,196,2204km, and are am perfect sphere. Within Universe 6 and 7, combined, there's 7 in total of these light yellow orbs, and within each orb is a star marking varying from 1 to 7 stars. These markings are designed/made so that they always look like stars when viewed from any angle. This refraction technique is a structure original to Zarama/Jarama and was patented in AGE 42.
37 million Km diameter?

Wait it was 37,196.2204 Km which would make it 3 times larger than earth but if that is indeed 37,196,2204 Km those are star sized balls not planet sized

Celestial Pegasus said:
Viturino said:
Soul01 said:
more things translated
37 million Km diameter?

Wait it was 37,196.2204 Km which would make it 3 times larger than earth but if that is indeed 37,196,2204 Km those are star sized balls not planet sized
Faisal just cleared that up, they are really planet sized, larger than earth tho, dunno about the mass, could be either super dense or less dense than earth

actually, if each is same density as earth then their mass shud be 25 x earth mass = 1.49 x 10^26 kg

mass of all 7 = 1 x 10^27 kg (approx)

mass of all 7 = a little more than half of jupiter mass

That bear thing reminds me of Janemba's first form. It would be cool if he had a transformation like Janemba's too. I'm hoping that Buu fights him and during the fight he gets frustrated at not being able to beat him and his anger comes out as either Kid Buu or Evil Buu who then absorbs good Buu recreating Super Buu. That would be awesome.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
That bear thing reminds me of Janemba's first form. It would be cool if he had a transformation like Janemba's too. I'm hoping that Buu fights him and during the fight he gets frustrated at not being able to beat him and his anger comes out as either Kid Buu or Evil Buu who then absorbs good Buu recreating Super Buu. That would be awesome.
Reappearance of best Buu would make my damn year.

so the mass of all dragon balls combined (if we cosnider them to be same density as earth), is high end class Y (actually a little bit higher), but yeah, high end class Y for all 7 balls

since the monaca profile was created

we need to add to his techniques

Nipples Vibration:monaca can vibrate his nipps at will ,the vibration can shake the multiverse

Soul01 said:
since the monaca profile was created
we need to add to his techniques

Nipples Vibration:monaca can vibrate his nipps at will ,the vibration can shake the multiverse
This is legit I can confirm that's his signature move.

Back