• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

ok, if the new guy does state that he is higher dimensional (or even speicifes to what degree), then will we need a feat to back it up?

How is vegeta in the Hyperbolic timechamber if he used up his two turns during the Cell Games????

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok, if the new guy does state that he is higher dimensional (or even speicifes to what degree), then will we need a feat to back it up?
You mean like tier 1+? I cant even think how they can prove this visually, i didnt even know that theres another way to have a tier1+ character without powerscalling or statement

Soul01 said:
FTW395 said:
How is vegeta in the Hyperbolic timechamber if he used up his two turns during the Cell Games????
who knows ,we have to wait for translated verion
He is not in HTC, he is in another place that works like HTC, Whis either created the place or just transported them

These designs are certainly interesting.Gotta hand it to toriyama never saw this coming.That red looking guy,not gonna judge a book by its cover people tend to do that a lot,same thing happened with beerus and now he is a fan fav character,also he might have some sort of transformation.Calling it now winnie the pooh is the strongest on the universe 6 team.

No, but there can be things which would invalidate the statement.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Does this mean that Piccolo and Buu have God forms or have trained with Whis? Prolly both.
They probably just recieved his training. However in Buu's case I could see him having a new transformation.

I can't say I can't believe this is happening, because this is Toriyama and the things he does are constantly unbelievably surreal.

But, still, WHAT

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
No, but there can be things which would invalidate the statement.
hmmm what if other beings confirm it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i think so yes

jaco asked him about bulma's boob size

That means that Bulma's personality wasn't the only thing that Vegeta loved about her.ƒÿÅ

Then it'd be comfirmed.
But if he like...gets beaten up by Goku or something, then it's invalidated.
ok wait, if goku beats him up, then whis says, i see you too have ascended to a higher dimension

then does that mean shit gets real?

Then it'd be comfirmed.
ok wait, if goku beats him up, then whis says, i see you too have ascended to a higher dimension
Dudee..Internet crumbles

Viturino said:
Then it'd be comfirmed.
Dudee..Internet crumbles
my body and mind are ready for that stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Viturino said:
Then it'd be comfirmed.
Dudee..Internet crumbles

Higher dimensional goku?yea the internet will crumble

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
TLT1!!! CALM DOWN!!! THERE MAY BE CHILDREN HERE!!
what?

by body being ready- i meant i am ready for any physical accidents that might happen due to me monkeying around due to hype

and by mind- i mean that my mind is ready for the pain of the accidents and the hype of the possibility

what?

by body being ready- i meant i am ready for any physical accidents that might happen due to me monkeying around due to hype

and by mind- i mean that my mind is ready for the pain of the accidents and the hype of the possibility

I really need to clean my mind then.

Wait so if a higher dimensional character gets beaten by another character then the higher dimensional character isn't considered to be higher dimensional anymore?

FTW395 said:
Wait so if a higher dimensional character gets beaten by another character than the higher dimensional character isn't considered to be higher dimensional anymore?
If a 3-D character with 3-D power beats a 5-D character with 5-D power (and the 5-D character isn't just a lower dimensional shadow), then yeah, the character likely wasn't truly higher dimensional, or suffered from absolutely terrible PIS.

If a 3-D character with 3-D power beats a 5-D character with 5-D power (and the 5-D character isn't just a lower dimensional shadow), then yeah, the character likely wasn't truly higher dimensional, or suffered from absolutely terrible PIS.
Alright and what if the 5-D character has feats to back up him being 5-D? (Stuff like being able to destroy the multiverse)

And after that he gets defeated by Goku, would that upgrade goku to 5-D or downgrade the other dude to 3-D?

If Goku still just beat him with basic stuff such as energy attacks or physical blows (which would still be 3-D), then it would likely be PIS, or Goku would need to be specified to have ascended two levels of infinity in power.

If Goku still just beat him with basic stuff such as energy attacks or physical blows (which would still be 3-D), then it would likely be PIS, or Goku would need to be specified to have ascended two levels of infinity in power.
Seems pretty biased honestly, seeing any other show would just make the main character (goku in this case) also a 5-D being or multiversal, whatever you wanna call it.

FTW395 said:
Seems pretty biased honestly, seeing any other show would just make the main character (goku in this case) also a 5-D being or multiversal, whatever you wanna call it.
It wouldn't, though. Unless their power was specified at that level. If any 3-D character beats up a 5-D character, but then later gets beaten up by another 3-D character, then the 5-D victory was obviously PIS.

However, this is an incredibly obscure case and unlikely to happen.

It wouldn't, though. Unless their power was specified at that level. If any 3-D character beats up a 5-D character, but then later gets beaten up by another 3-D character, then the 5-D victory was obviously PIS.

However, this is an incredibly obscure case and unlikely to happen.
Would this also apply with feats and not necesarilly statements alone? Like if a multiversal being gets beaten will that make him not multiversal or will that make the other dude multiversal?

FTW395 said:
Would this also apply with feats and not necesarilly statements alone? Like if a multiversal being gets beaten will that make him not multiversal or will that make the other dude multiversal?
Again, it depends.

If a multiversal being is defeated by a character who has been repeatedly shown to not be multiversal, and everything goes back to normal afterwards, then it was likely PIS. There's a reason Pre-Crisis Superman isn't considered 2-A for being able to punch the Anti-Monitor.

LordXcano said:
Calling it now
Goku will be omnipotent by EoS

Gokupotence will finally be a thing
Highly doubt that will happen they will probably be someone stronger than goku most likely the creator of the 12 universes.

Back