• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

TheEpicAnimefan21 said:
So how strong do you guys think the dragon God is? The one that created the super balls
From low 2-C too high 2-A, to be honest we don't even know if the dragon has any dimentional limitations with his wishes. Might as well be tier 0

FTW395 said:
TheEpicAnimefan21 said:
So how strong do you guys think the dragon God is? The one that created the super balls
From low 2-C too high 2-A, to be honest we don't even know if the dragon has any dimentional limitations with his wishes. Might as well be tier 0
If its said by Zuno, a being who is nigh omniscient and possibly omniscient that the Dragon creator of this primordial dragonballs made these dragonballs without any limitation(by dragonball rules) then it implies the dragon itself has no limitations, unless its proven otherwise until the end of the series (someone killing the dragon or a wish not being possible) then its possibly tier 0.

Viturino said:
FTW395 said:
TheEpicAnimefan21 said:
If its said by Zuno, a being who is nigh omniscient and possibly omniscient that the Dragon creator of this primordial dragonballs made these dragonballs without any limitation(by dragonball rules) then it implies the dragon itself has no limitations, unless its proven otherwise until the end of the series (someone killing the dragon or a wish not being possible) then its possibly tier 0.
That would be crazy! I swear I'll send a thank-you card to Toriyama (if he ever decides to do it) for allowing db character to become exponentially more powerful than they were at the end of the buu saga.

Jeune fou said:
Viturino said:
FTW395 said:
TheEpicAnimefan21 said:
That would be crazy! I swear I'll send a thank-you card to Toriyama (if he ever decides to do it) for allowing db character to become exponentially more powerful than they were at the end of the buu saga.
But i believe that to qualify as a true tier 0 someone should make a wish that has something to do with high dimensional creation/destruction or something that affects all universe from all timelines or all realities, without that or an statement he should be at least a high tier 2

Akira Toriyama himself is included in the character dictionary in Daizenshuu 7, being described as the ultimate ruler of the Dragon Ball universe and a gentleman far, far greater than even the Kaioshins.

DBU Already have a tier 0 character.

I believe the Dragon God is something between Tier Low 2-C to High 2-A.

I guess if no specific dimensional wishes are being made the dragon will be either "Unknown" or "Atleast 2-C;2-A"

Roun12 said:
Dragon God

If my wildest dreams come true: Tier 0

Realistically: Low 2-C to High 2-A
Pretty much what I'm thinking.......wait, if he's like a 2-B and DBS comes up with a villain stronger than him, and it's up to Goku to beat him......*breathes heavily*

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Pretty much what I'm thinking.......wait, if he's like a 2-B and DBS comes up with a villain stronger than him, and it's up to Goku to beat him......*breathes heavily*
First we need to hope that the Dragonball multiverse will expand more, because with only just 12 universes we'll stay at 2-C.

Roun12 said:
There's always the possibility of infinite timelines for each universe.
It's basically what I'm hoping for, because if this is the case, destroying the 12 unique multiverses would be High 2-A.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Wait. Now that someone here mentions... Could Toribot be considered a Gag Tier 0? He'd be in the Author Tier.
Nah. Author avatars aren't inherently Tier 0. Otherwise Lord English would be Tier -1. Toribot exists as a character to make the rare meta joke, and not much else. At best, were we to assume he had power over everything in the DCU and assume each universe has countless alternate timelines, he'd be High 2-A, but even that is doubtful, as he pretty much just exists for jokes.

I see lot of people on Kanzenshuu predicting that Monaca might be not be as strong as he's hyped. That would be a funny plot twist

If Universe 7 loses the tournament things will get more interesting if they wi

I think that the tournament will cause some other God, Demigra maybe, to awaken from a long slumber and decide to create havoc thoughout the two universes.

to be honest

i dont think this arc will be a straighforward tournament i think something will go wrong idway, and things will have many turns like buu saga

AnimeFanboy2916 That would be nice as well, I can totally see that happening. Dragon Ball has so many possibilites now because of uncountable galaxies and multiverse system. There could always be stronger beings

The Living Tribunal1 said:
two universes?

what if it threats all of the universe systems for all 12 universes?

now that would be good
And the person/people that defeat him catch the attention of Jarama causing him to ask that person/people to train under him.

to be honest
i dont think this arc will be a straighforward tournament i think something will go wrong idway, and things will have many turns like buu saga
This will certainly happen. We even don't know why Champa wants the super dragon balls for.

Jeune fou said:
to be honest
This will certainly happen. We even don't know why Champa wants the super dragon balls for.
I'm thinking another God will come into play, then we will have a 3 way face off between powers.

Jeune fou said:
to be honest
probably something dumb like the tastiest sweet of the multiverse, thats how akira writes

The bear has got my interest the most

dunno why but he look more badass then anyone else

Hopfully he kill Golden Majin buu.

Back