• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Universe 6 Team!!

Matthew Schroeder said:
I approve every single character of Universe 6 that was shown, but I have HUGE problems with Monaca, like, WTF.
Let me guess...mmm...do you actually have 2 PROBLEMS with Monaca, like 2 BIG ROUND PROBLEMS? Right?

Wow so Tier 3 Pooh Bear confirmed lol.

Don't have much of an issue with the Universe 6 characters but hopefully they'll all grow on me. On the other hand I really can't take Monaca seriously with those nipples lmao. I really hope he has a transformation.

Honestly I don't care about character designs. They wont matter to anybody within 2 years. All that matters in characterization.

I'm calling it now, Monaca will have reality bending nipples, one nipple will manipulate space and the other will manipulate time

A transformation where he twists his nipples to become a higher dimensional being that controls both space and time.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I dont know who it will come from but i can feel it there is gonna be some hax involved in these fights.
I've been telling my friends the robot is going to pull out all sorts of tricks/futuristic weaponry. I'm hoping for an atomic disintigrator XD

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
If we knew there names, would we make profiles?
Probably not yet. The only reason Monaca has one is because we're pretty much aware of where he stands compared to the rest of the cast (stronger than Goku and Vegeta, able to give Beerus trouble, etc.). We know literally nothing about the others aside from what they look like.

We still need to add Monaca the DB verse page...and a render if is possible, I could find it later if you guys want because I'm supposed to be studying for a History exam right now, lol

It's obvious the red thing has a baddass transformation. Remember Zarbon. Who could guess his transformation was an ugly mutant frog thing?

Also universe 6 team is not bad at all. Except for that bear thing (I also hope he has a transformation). In fact I think the only one who will most likely not have transformation is the robot.

Jeune fou said:
Also universe 6 team is not bad at all. Except for that bear thing (I also hope he has a transformation). In fact I think the only one who will most likely not have transformation is the robot.
The robot having a Transformers-esque transformation would be awesome.

I also think Toriyama will definitely surprise us. Just go back in time where future trunks just appeared and imagine how readers of the manga were surprised "OMG who's this guy? How can he turn SSJ?" etc ... And then he reveals he comes from the future, is Vegeta's and Bulma's son, and also he reveals everyone was killed by androids and goku died from an illness.

And then when they discover the 2nd time machine and cell who has the ki from Frieza, Piccolo, Goku etc ...

Those were clearly some of the most surprising moments in db. And we will certainly have more moments like this in dbs.

Back