• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

The Living Tribunal1 said:
tbh there is nothing to discuss
other than discuss whether dbz/s will get an upgrade, and if so, will it be 3-C or 3-B or 3-A
I'd also put in High 4-A but seeing that it will seem like i'm lowballing Beerus and Goku(and Whis even), i guess the only tiers we have are of 3-C, 3-B, and 3-A then.

Aimenaltair said:
Anyway we should get pumped for the upcoming feat, and other feats that Akira offers in the next 89 episodes of DB Super, I can't even imagine what happens in Universe 6 .
the 100 episode thing is only a placemark, if the serie does well ( which it is doing), then its likely a lot more episodes will be made, possibly around 200

Aimenaltair said:
Anyway we should get pumped for the upcoming feat, and other feats that Akira offers in the next 89 episodes of DB Super, I can't even imagine what happens in Universe 6 .
the 100 episode thing is only a placemark, if the serie does well ( which it is doing), then its likely a lot more episodes will be made, possibly around 200
I hope so.

CrossverseCrisis said:
other than discuss whether dbz/s will get an upgrade, and if so, will it be 3-C or 3-B or 3-A
I'd also put in High 4-A but seeing that it will seem like i'm lowballing Beerus and Goku(and Whis even), i guess the only tiers we have are of 3-C, 3-B, and 3-A then.
4-A is a safe tier for a one episode change since if we suddenly go from 4-B to 3-A in a week. downplayers will get angry and neutral users will get confused.

downplayers can get as angry as they like it doesnt matter, if there is a legit feat with many galaxies being shown along with the whole universe crumbling, it is an example for universal dbz, or if only many galaxies are being destroyed without universe crumbling, it will be somewhere in 3-B

here is nothing holding back beerus other than that one statement which does not even mention his upper limit

as far as the nuetral ones are concerned, they can be shown appropriate facts and calcs to justify the change

Dragonmasterxyz said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
4-A is a safe tier for a one episode change since if we suddenly go from 4-B to 3-A in a week. downplayers will get angry and neutral users will get confused.
I already have a calc which would put Beerus at 4-A (I am not sure if it is accurate though I cannot contact the calculation team)

downplayers can get as angry as they like it doesnt matter, if there is a legit feat with many galaxies being shown along with the whole universe crumbling, it is an example for universal dbz, or if only many galaxies are being destroyed without universe crumbling, it will be somewhere in 3-B
here is nothing holding back beerus other than that one statement which does not even mention his upper limit

as far as the nuetral ones are concerned, they can be shown appropriate facts and calcs to justify the change
well i'm just saiyan.

if oyu guys think that for the time being, changing beerus, whis, goku and frieza to 4-A is worth it for a week (even though they will need to be changed again from sunday next week onwards), then you can contact the staff and see if you can get the teirs adjusted for now

and i agree, personally, i think its not worth it, since those profiles need to be changed anyway, but if the majority wants it, then they can do it

Davy0 said:
Never take anything from Comicvine seriously.
That is the point though, these are the same guys who think Golden Freeza > Whis because he has better feats and that Omega is a planetary threat, yet they think Beerus is skyfather level.

FanofRPGs said:
Davy0 said:
Never take anything from Comicvine seriously.
That is the point though, these are the same guys who think Golden Freeza > Whis because he has better feats and that Omega is a planetary threat, yet they think Beerus is skyfather level.
Yeah, until you get what Fan said. It's not bashing, the sheer fact that they don't understand that Golden Freeza is not superior to a character who easily beat both Goku and Vegeta who were fighting seriously in their Saiyan Beyond God Forms is all I need to know they aren't credible. You think it's bashing, but it's basically a word of fact.

im surprise that they have accepted beerus at skyfather level tbh
Well he was matched up against Odin recently and surpise, surprise you could actually debate a fight between the two now.

Micah007123 said:
im surprise that they have accepted beerus at skyfather level tbh
Well he was matched up against Odin recently and surpise, surprise you could actually debate a fight between the two now.
wait what!!!

NANI 0_0

and they still dont have whis or golden frieza or goku or vegeta at his level?????

On Comicvine.

Whis is currently in limbo on the power grid for now.

Golden Frieza initially was closer to Beerus in terms of power than Goku or Vegeta was (almost considered a rival) but he's since been downgraded.

Goku is currently being argued for being on Beerus level

As for Vegeta no one really argues for his power level that much unless it's something to do with Enraged SS2.

Beerus is definitely 4-A at least

Dragon Ball Z Kai is used for Dragon Ball Super flashback footage, pluts Torishima (Toriyama's editor) said all DBZ Kai filler is officail and pretty much canon. In it we have Kid Boo wiping out a galaxy over time. Beerus stomped Boo.

Plus it is pretty obvious the punch happens in episode 12.

Can you show me the video clip that states that Buu was destroying the galaxy? Then you'll have to prove that, and why Solar System busting was such a huge problem in the movies and why Goku needed the boost in the first place.

Alright so here's probably what happened. Buu was superior to the current strength he houses right now. He absorbed the powers of characters who were inferior to the one's he'd done so before, so the maximum he could obtain was limited. The awakening counted on absorbing the powers of Gohan, Goku and Vegeta. Simply. He wasn't as strong as he was back then.

It's a simple assumption considering he fed upon their energies to reawaken.

Davy0 said:
Alright so here's probably what happened. Buu was superior to the current strength he houses right now. He absorbed the powers of characters who were inferior to the one's he'd done so before, so the maximum he could obtain was limited. The awakening counted on absorbing the powers of Gohan, Goku and Vegeta. Simply. He wasn't as strong as he was back then.
It's a simple assumption considering he fed upon their energies to reawaken.
Forgot that

Even then SSJ3 Goku said he could have killed Kid Boo if he went all out, and SSJ3 Goku was completely fodderized by a <10% Beerus

And that's cool, but M. Buu still absorbed the powers of the SSJ2 forms at best to increase its power, so it makes sense that he would be comparable or be outclassed by Goku's strongest form, unless my logic is off.

Davy0 said:
And that's cool, but M. Buu still absorbed the powers of the SSJ2 forms at best to increase its power, so it makes sense that he would be comparable or be outclassed by Goku's strongest form, unless my logic is off.
What I am trying to say is that DBZ Kai (Which is used by Dragon Ball Super for flashbacks, plus Torishima said all filler in it official/canon) had Boo wipe out a galaxy over time which is a 4-A level feat. Regardless which version of Boo is which. They would all be casually fodderized by <10% Beerus.

If Beerus destroyed the 4 galaxies couldn't that be considered an outlier? Going all the way from large star to galaxy seems too much.

RouninOtaku said:
If Beerus destroyed the 4 galaxies couldn't that be considered an outlier? Going all the way from large star to galaxy seems too much.
well he has had multiple universal statement by the kais themselves. plus he would be going from solar system level to galaxy.

RouninOtaku said:
welp, the ss thing is based on one statement, soooooo

Just imagine if Toriyama trolls everyone with that feat. It would make my day. I wouldn't count on the universal shockwave just yet.

trolls everyone as in

- making it almost universal literally by punches

- or by making it only planet level

either way, there will be chaos

apocalypse awaits us lads, if we get a feat or if we dont get the feat, the result is the same, like a zombie apocalypse, those with weapons (banhammer) are the only defense, lets keep faith in them

Back