• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

LordAizenSama said:
Don't see DBS going over 3-A, except potentially Whis, on a very very very VERY slim chance
I just predict with the whole 12 universe premises, we might get some threat that will destroy the Toriverse, causing Goku to get some new form and beat him.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
I think Akira knows his fans debate his characters and he's throwing as many bones as possible.
CONSPIRACY!
If he saw the debates, we would be seeing Goku lifting a library with infinite books that have infinite pages, can tank a 50x hypernova, and fixing the fabric of the Toriverse.

I do not know he should know about the debates or not, I would not want DBS ending up to be a Suggverse

FanofRPGs said:
LordAizenSama said:
Don't see DBS going over 3-A, except potentially Whis, on a very very very VERY slim chance
I just predict with the whole 12 universe premises, we might get some threat that will destroy the Toriverse, causing Goku to get some new form and beat him.
Oh crap you're right, I totally forgot about the multiple universe thing xD yeah this is quite possible

if you push to hard people won't listen. gotta push it gently. this is a DBS profile after all so sudden changes will cause problems.

Do the shockwaves have feats? I read the scans but found nothing not even earth was destroyed and they were close to it I think.

If it's shaking to the far reaches of the universe, then it should be above Planet Level, Chill.

Yeah but I just expected some sort of destruction when I heard universal shockwaves or whatever.Like Aizen vs Dangai ichigo

well the earth thing is prolly cuz the manga is rushed and they didnt show the part when they left for deep space and then came back (the fight in space was a few pannels anyway), in the anime however, they have loads of time, so they show goku and beerus heading out to far space and fight

I thought about that @Tribunal, it looked like they flew away into space somewhere to fight, but wouldn't that also mean SSJG allows you to breathe in space aswell?

LordAizenSama said:
inb4 Goku fights Superman again, looooooolll because if this feat goes the way we expect, he will be a higher tier than Pre-Crisis Superma
I really hope that he gets a tier 3-B or Tier 3-A then he will match Superman Prime One Million. The hilarity will be unrivaled.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
comic vine wont mind galaxy level goku, they might get mad at universal goku
I wonder how Take 5 Forums (They have DBZ supporters, but there are 4 downplayers on it) or Screw Attack will react

please stop mentioning other communities and their reactions, what ever happens over there happens

in take 5, some people will be in denial, tez might think its some trick (like mr satan lol), while bilbo will say something along the lines of: beerus pass thru a planet, the planet magma had chemical which cause overtime destruction of universe via chain reaction

actual feat was planet+

I'm just waiting for the big debut of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Oozaru Super Saiyan Tie Dye Giga Drill Break Chibaku Tensei Goku.

in take 5, some people will be in denial, tez might think its some trick (like mr satan lol), while bilbo will say something along the lines of: beerus pass thru a planet, the planet magma had chemical which cause overtime destruction of universe via chain reaction
actual feat was planet+
I am fine with Bilbo, but Tez just angres me

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
I'm just waiting for the big debut of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Oozaru Super Saiyan Tie Dye Giga Drill Break Chibaku Tensei Goku.
I am waiting for the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gear 4 God Super Saiyan Legendary 2.5 G Deluxe 5.32 Sage Hollow God Cloth Mode

idk if we are allowed to discuss t5 vs forums from here

so

if u wanna talk about it, u can talk to me on t5 or another site via private messages

if u want

I think it's best if we avoid talking about other forums and stick to the topic at hand. Which is....MOAR POWERUPS!!

FanofRPGs said:
actual feat was planet+
I am fine with Bilbo, but Tez just angres me
hey enough about other communities

tbh there is nothing to discuss

other than discuss whether dbz/s will get an upgrade, and if so, will it be 3-C or 3-B or 3-A

Anyway we should get pumped for the upcoming feat, and other feats that Akira offers in the next 89 episodes of DB Super, I can't even imagine what happens in Universe 6 .

Back