• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Scan

Look, an image for ants in a language that just few can understand.

Anyway, didn't we have this conversation the last month?

@Antoniofer

about the canon yes but i did not have a scan proving my point until now and as this was made by toyotaro and as such it should be canon to the manga at least which means minus which translate which is also canon

@Antoniofer

i dont know but it obivously shows the canon i have digging to disprove now has evidence i can show for as well as making my statements valid proving in the least the specials to scale the manga at least for now if toriyama does make a statement on disproving which i doubut and the line about tarble proves abo and kabo are canon

I don't see how that pic proff anything to something, Toyataro has drew characters that aren't currently appeared in the manga and writes few notes, I doubt that scan show any difference.

@Antoniofer

it proves my point about canon but now i have evidennce you need a excuse to sujectgate it to irreavance to try to disproove my point and tarble is mentioned in the broly movie. i want to hear how that can be up to context alongside with evidence i have gave besides toyotaro made dai kaio canon and this just supports all the evidence provided

Daikaioshin was always canon, so was Tarble (at least from the moment of his introduction). I mean, what could say that scan than disprove the last conclusion?

Antoniofer said:
Daikaioshin was always canon, so was Tarble (at least from the moment of his introduction). I mean, what could say that scan than disprove the last conclusion?
then why are both of these canon characters in non canon section as of yet and please try better with your english mine is not that good ether but at least its understandable and the fact the their are alot contraditions should prove otherwise but author intent takes priority over a fan statement and showing leek with bardock shows that they are retconted verisions of their orginal selfs as is bardock

Antoniofer said:
Their profiles are covering their Toei version and not the manga.
true but the only differce being bardock is not their at the demise of thier lifes and they contacted him before they got killed by the same people and they knew leek and modern view of the saiyans and their power should be much different annd bardock is a different from the old like broly but dai kaio and the crew of bardock have a retconed story not entire reboot of character like broly which the movies are a stated a different timeline which proves my point

Eh, sorry, I did not quite understand the last comment. Since the profiles are showing the characters in the Toei "continuity" they are tagged as non-canon. If you wish, you can make a profile of Daikaioshin following the manga continuity and this one shouldn't be tagged as non-canon.

@Antoniofer

dai kaio in the manga is only different in the fact he fought moro and fomerly had power silimar to beerus and there just expansions of his character unlike broly who is revamped verision to his orginal conterpart in the movies and bardock is weid mixure of the two being both the guy in father of goku and minus creating a weird canon verision of him that is shown and with a few things here or there does not equal a continuity and in fact people have argued certain mcu properties like the tv shows function on a different canon with more proof than you provide of it a being thing

It was only an example for a canon profile, also, I highly doubt that Prime Daio was Beerus level, If any, he was SSG level at best.

I don't follow the comments about Bardock, but if you're refering to Minus, that Recton happened long ago, even before DBS anime or manga, so it do not affect your revision. As for the scan, here's a translation:

it proves the point that i have had going along their canon as is the anime filler and the movies are a alternate timeline as stated by toriyama which is why these guys are a thing and broly is not the same

Missy0124 said:
it proves the point that i have had going along their canon as is the anime filler and the movies are a alternate timeline as stated by toriyama which is why these guys are a thing and broly is not the same
Errr that thing you used as "evidence" appears to be a tie in for the broly movie explaining why bardock was Suspicious of the order to return home? What exactly is your point that those characters are canon now?

Edit: and it even says it was just an idea? I have read through this thread your issue seems to be that things that are canon are marked as uncanon but that's because it's using there non canon material for the profile.

Welp, iirc few of these characters appeared at the start of the movie, close to King Vegeta.

Missy0124 said:
Do you mean the toei timeline that the original broly movies and the animes (Z and GT) and the made for TV moives are part of?

Missy0124 said:
Do you mean the toei timeline that the original broly movies and the animes (Z and GT) and the made for TV moives are part of?

@Darkmon cns

i should of worded it better what i meant to say was the movie villians are from a alternate timeline as stated by toriyama and the specials are canon in z and now super with the retcon given by toyotaro and the filler is canon at least alot of it is not all like garlic jr is not obivously and canon in this francise is very confusing as its often interloped with other stories by extendsion that have no connection and the idea has merit since he writes the manga at the time of the movie's release which would in theory make his verision of super have this event in it making it at least canon to the manga

It was also hinted in the movie that Bardock did fight the Frieza force, since he was battle damaged before being ungulfed by Freeza's attack.

But Bardock: The Father of Goku is not canon.

@AKM sama

the events that take place in father of goku in terms of the crew is canon to them but bardock's currect story with minus is his main canon

Back