• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DRAGON BALL SUPER MANGA SPEED UPGRADE :O (PART 2)

Okay. I want you to explain your reasoning to me. Why can't we scale God Goku's speed value above a hypothetical SS3 Vegito? The only justification I can think of is that you think Vegito can't go Super Saiyan 3 when a pair of SS1 kids fusing can.
Well, firstly it is only the anime and movie where Goku's statement is made concerning fusion, correct? So such reasoning doesn't really belong on the manga-exlusive profiles to begin with.

The closest thing would be Vegeta explaining to the others that nobody could beat Beerus because he's the strongest God in the entire Universe, but Potara fusion wasn't an option for them at that point.

Well, firstly it is only the anime and movie where Goku's statement is made concerning fusion, correct? So such reasoning doesn't really belong on the manga-exlusive profiles to begin with.
Nah. We already went over this. Vegito is 4-B. God Goku is 2-C. Therefore God > Fusion.

If you wanna argue Vegito is actually 2-C be my guest.

Vegito has never canonically tried to go Super Saiyan 3 at this point in the story, so I don't believe that these reasons are good enough to conclusively say SSG Goku > SS3 Vegito.

I'd be fine with SSG Goku > SS Vegito though.
so, this would also affect the Anime statement/SSJG Multiplier? or are you saying this specifically about the Manga continuity version of the statement?

Back