• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexcar3000 said:
"Due to the inherent vagueness of pluralization in Japanese, without further context, Kanzenshuu is unable to explicitly confirm whether the duo of characters shown are both "Zen'ō" or if, similar to other character duo introductions (God/Popo, Kaiōshin/Kibito, Beerus/Whis, etc.) one character is a "Zen'ō' while the other is an attendant." - Kanzenshuu
Well, this time I will bet that the tall one is a Zeno and the small one is the attendant.
I bet that the short one is Zeno, because Toriyama, and just to spite you. lel.

Roun12 said:
Let's not start a fight m8. ß┤«ßÁëߣßÁâßÁÿ╦óßÁë ß┤Á'߽߽ ╩À╩│ßÁëߣßÁÅ ╩©ßÁÆßÁÿÔïà

i am still thinking

why is goku fighting monaka?

i mean they are on the same team

and beerus isn't letting goku fight monaka for the past episodes

The Queen Diclonius said:
How strong are these characters? That's what frightens/excites me. I want them to be the Beyonders of DBZ! ^_^
I want them to do craaaaaaaazy things. Like moving around the entire Universe with their minds, manipulating the flow of time of the Multiverse, etc.

Alexcar3000 said:
Roun12 said:
Let's not start a fight m8. ß┤«ßÁëߣßÁÿ╦óßÁë ß┤Á'߽߽ ╩À╩│ßÁëߣßÁÅ ╩©ßÁÆßÁÿÔïà
OH, is that so? You can't comprehend the power of Roun12 Attack!

Soul01 said:
i am still thinking

why is goku fighting monaka?

i mean they are on the same team

and beerus isn't letting goku fight monaka for the past episodes
Goku doesn't know the truth about Monaka yet, so he might want to fight him still. And maybe he might use a wish to make Monaka stronger with the Super Dragon Balls.

who knows beerus might accidently pick an actually strong fight while whis is pretending to say he is weak (that would be hilarious if that is the case)

Roun12 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Roun12 said:
Of course I don't. I'm in a state beyond the meanings of concepts, concepts do not apply to me anymore, and that includes the concept of "comprehension".

Alexcar3000 said:
Roun12 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Roun12 said:
Of course I don't. I'm in a state beyond the meanings of concepts, concepts do not apply to me anymore, and that includes the concept of "comprehension".
........I'm topkek.......

Let's not start a fight m8. ß┤«ßÁëߣßÁÿ╦óßÁë ß┤Á'߽߽ ╩À╩│ßÁëߣßÁÅ ╩©ßÁÆßÁÿÔïàOH, is that so? You can't comprehend the power of Roun12 Attack!

• suggverse flashback*

Just woke up to see this news, intrigued to see what these lords of everything are capable of they look they are gonna be really op.

Alexcar3000 said:
Tier 2 is almost 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% confirmed.
Seems almost inevitable at this point i can see these lords of the universe pulling some crazy stuff like messing with space and time.

Here's what I want; (Most of this theory is based off of a theory made by Geekdom and Reel to Real with a few changes made by me)

A universal civil war in which all Hell breaks loose! A couple universes collapses. And ultimately, all of Goku's and Vegeta's loved ones die and their souls are obliterated to the point were they can't be resurrected and Goku and Vegeta must make the ultimate sacrifice and give up their "God" powers to bring them back and restore balance to the Multiverse.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Here's what I want; (Most of this theory is based off of a theory made by Geekdom and Reel to Real with a few changes made by me)
A universal civil war in which all Hell breaks loose! A couple universes collapses. And ultimately, all of Goku's and Vegeta's loved ones die and their souls are obliterated to the point were they can't be resurrected and Goku and Vegeta must make the ultimate sacrifice and give up their "God" powers to bring them back and restore balance to the Multiverse.
That would be cool but i dont think toriyama would be willing to make it that dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back