• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry for that horrendous Bane pic @Faisal. I was not aware that memes were no longer allowed. Due to Wikia's notif glitches I didn't get the memo. Or I guess you could say I didn't get the MEMEo. Ba dum tss...

Ryukama said:
Hey sorry for that horrendous Bane pic @Faisal. I was not aware that memes were no longer allowed. Due to Wikia's notif glitches I didn't get the memo. Or I guess you could say I didn't get the MEMEo. Ba dum tss...
No problem, memes cause lag in page load. This thread already has over 300 comments and I want it to remain accessible to people with low bandwidth

TheArcosian said:
PEOPLE WE Got the next Arc of Super Revealed the HYPE IS REAL!!!! Universe ..... (dont want Spoil it) here we go!!!
I WANT THE ARC NOW PLS GIVE THE NAME >.>

Spoiler!!!????

42 (08 May): "An uproar at the victory celebration! Facing off at last?! Monaka vs. Son Goku".

Goku and the other members of Universe 7's team have safely notched their victory [against Universe 6]. But their victory celebrations are short-lived, as the Zen'ō ("Lord of everything"), the individual(s) standing at the pinnacle of the 12 universes, appear(s) before them! And so the tale takes an unexpected turn.

Pannaliciour said:
Spoiler!!!????

42 (08 May): "An uproar at the victory celebration! Facing off at last?! Monaka vs. Son Goku".

Goku and the other members of Universe 7's team have safely notched their victory [against Universe 6]. But their victory celebrations are short-lived, as the Zen'ō ("Lord of everything"), the individual(s) standing at the pinnacle of the 12 universes, appear(s) before them! And so the tale takes an unexpected turn.

TIER 2 ALERT *squeals like a little girl*

Pannaliciour said:
Damm stronger than Whis!?
yes because it stands there highest Kings of Order meanign that they put WHis/Vados to Beerus/Champa for Protective Pruposes cuz they mostliekly have (whis has) time reverting if wrongly Damage has been done by Beerus/Champa only why i call it bullshit is! if they are so Above and beyond then why didnt they killed Buu?! i mean he exsisted since every thanks toriyama Interview.

With a summary like that it appears that toriyama has double trolled us and is going to have monaka beat hit after all and if the new characters are infact gods of all then I want some actual bloody hax like reality warping etc.

Derpmaster9000 said:
With a summary like that it appears that toriyama has double trolled us and is going to have monaka beat hit after all and if the new characters are infact gods of all then I want some actual bloody hax like reality warping etc.
Pretty sure they will because Toriyama should know what Ultimate Gods are capable of.

Short one I'll have to say is kind of crap the tall one's design however I wouldn't have a problem taking seriously unlike soome designs (cough cough)(Botamo and Monaka).Man I hope the seriousness and suspense makes a return.

With this new arc introducing these 'gods of all' the new villain must have some serious hax in order for him to be an actual threat or else toriyama hasn't a clue what he is doing

I'm so exited that I literally broke the concept of excitement. It may appear that I am calm, but I literally broke infinity and made a full circle.

Alexcar3000 said:
I'm so exited that I literally broke the concept of excitement. It may appear that I am calm, but I literally broke infinity and made a full circle.
bro i broke everything lol

"Due to the inherent vagueness of pluralization in Japanese, without further context, Kanzenshuu is unable to explicitly confirm whether the duo of characters shown are both "Zen'ō" or if, similar to other character duo introductions (God/Popo, Kaiōshin/Kibito, Beerus/Whis, etc.) one character is a "Zen'ō' while the other is an attendant." - Kanzenshuu

Well, this time I will bet that the tall one is a Zeno and the small one is the attendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back