• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Arale probably is my least favourite character, basically because she's a bugs bunny'ish character and she just doesn't fit in Dragonball.

FTW395 said:
Man Arale probably is my least favourite character, basically because she's a bugs bunny'ish character and she just doesn't fit in Dragonball.
Maybe in Z, because she fits very well in the first DB.

Super is like a mix of both DB and DBZ (silliness+seriousness), and considering how overpowered Arale is, she can very well fit in Super too.

Alexcar3000 said:

Super is like a mix of both DB and DBZ (silliness+seriousness), and considering how overpowered Arale is, she can very well fit in Super too.
That's basically what I'd dislike a lot, but I guess she'll just make a cameo appearance and not actually have anything to do with the series

FTW395 said:
Alexcar3000 said:

That's basically what I'd dislike a lot, but I guess she'll just make a cameo appearance and not actually have anything to do with the series
I dunno, maybe I'm biased because I like her so much, hehe.

I love seeing multiple Toriyama characters interact with each other.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
she wont be anywhere near the current characters
iirc toriyama himself was doubtful if arale can beat 23rd budokai goku
> Vegeta makes destroying the Earth seem like a big deal.

> Arale casually splits the Earth in two.

> Cell's most powerful technique is capable of destroying the Solar System.

> Arale casually smacks a guy throughout the entire Solar System.

> Beerus destroying the Universe is a big deal.

> Arale rips off a panel of the manga and puts it inside a copy machine, it recreates the Universe.

Alexcar3000 said:
she wont be anywhere near the current characters
iirc toriyama himself was doubtful if arale can beat 23rd budokai goku
> Vegeta makes destroying the Earth seem like a big deal.
> Arale casually splits the Earth in two.

> Cell's most powerful technique is capable of destroying the Solar System.

> Arale casually smacks a guy throughout the entire Solar System.

> Beerus destroying the Universe is a big deal.

> Arale rips off a panel of the manga and puts it inside a copy machine, it recreates the Universe.
the RRW thing is based on reality machine only

and the manga ripping was a gag done by kid goku as well

I know.

About the Goku thing... yeah, it's just that Tori nerfed her when he made that cross-over.

I'll say she's equal to or stronger than Perfect Cell going by feats (gag or not).

Alexcar3000 said:

I know.
About the Goku thing... yeah, it's just that Tori nerfed her when he made that cross-over.

I'll say she's equal to or stronger than Perfect Cell going by feats (gag or not).
umm yama himself said the 23rd budokai goku thing

so it depends, if in super she turns out to be as yama says, since the power designations are non gag, i guess it wud create douvbts over the feats

so it depends, if in super she turns out to be as yama says, since the power designations are non gag, i guess it wud create douvbts over the feats
I think it's because Goku was 5-C+ for him (the moonbust thing is an outlier yes, but for him, it still happened) and Arale has constant 5-C+ feats as well.

Alexcar3000 said:

I think it's because Goku was 5-C+ for him (the moonbust thing is an outlier yes, but for him, it still happened) and Arale has constant 5-C+ feats as well.
true, bruh, lol, imagine if they show a scene between dbz and db where goku fought her and stalemated her lmao

Alexcar3000 said:

true, bruh, lol, imagine if they show a scene between dbz and db where goku fought her and stalemated her lmao
Inb4 they do it as a flashback in one of the next episodes lol.

Omg the Titles are out!!!

Episode 40: Conclusion at Last! Is Beerus the Winner? Or is it Shanpa?"

Episode 41: Come forth, Dragon of the Gods, and Grant my Wish Pretty Peas

Episode 42: Finally, the Showdown with Monaka!?

Episode 43: Struggling to take care of Pa

Episode 44: Secret of the Unleashed Superhuman Water

Episode 45: The Amazing Copy-Vegeta

Nibbler3100 said:

41-42: Monaka wished for Nipplepotence!

45: Copy-Vegeta...

1) It's Arale

2) It's Kyabe

3) It's Popo (like the Goku Doll he made)

4) It's U6 Vegeta

5) It's some kind of Evil/Good Vegeta spawned from the original Vegeta

6) Some gag thing

Divine water that gives strenght?in case of Vegeta would maybe be multiplier of Ozaru,which would make Vegeta once again on pair with Goku

I think it's going to be a Negative Vegeta kind of thing when he drinks the water he sees his bad self and he has to overcome that obstacle

What if Arale is the one who time traveled (the one who is "related to the future") it would be like a punch to the face for Mirai Trunks/Bardock/Miira/etc. fans lol.

Nibbler3100 said:

Very ambiguous titles, nice. No fear for spoilers

to toriyama arale and 23rd budokai goku are roughly on the same level of power .-.

also, i think she is just gonna be here to babysit pan....

She will become the new God of Destruction after she reks Beerus.

Just no look I'm all for the gag but that's too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back