• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys know obd also gave resistant to transmutation to gogeta because just like vegeto he is also a fusion of same beings and he is stronger than vegeto who was conscious when he turned to candy

Everyone should have said resistance if we are honest instead of insisting that 'muh standards of the site' as if any franchise ever gives a shit about a wiki's guideline, otherwise you have Buu candy beam soloing everyone except Vegito for no reason.

HrishikeshM said:
do you guys know obd also gave resistant to transmutation to gogeta because just like vegeto he is also a fusion of same beings and he is stronger than vegeto who was conscious when he turned to candy
We aren't OBD. They also have 1-A YHVH which means Shin Megami Tensei tops at Tier 0 there. Here, we're never, ever, accepting such non-sense such as 1-A SMT.

Modders found character models for God Vegeta, Blue Vegeta, Whis and Beerus inside DBZK's files. The two expansions will most likely be BoG and RoF, and we'll find out exactly when and how Vegeta achieved God.

83927454 2658156280906637 6727255460962893824 o

Technicaly, they would probably only following Toriyama's script like both the manga and anime did or just use the anime with a few added notes.

I wouldn't be surprised.

From the look of it Toriyama seems invovled heavily in Kakarot and after spending 30 min or so reading the Dragon Ball files they go deep into the world lore.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Modders found character models for God Vegeta, Blue Vegeta, Whis and Beerus inside DBZK's files. The two expansions will most likely be BoG and RoF, and we'll find out exactly when and how Vegeta achieved God.
83927454 2658156280906637 6727255460962893824 o
Is there a chance we could get the rest of Super?

@PFM18 I think that'll probably happen in the next game. Apparently this game is already a big deal and sold more than FighterZ in their first week

It was heavily hinted that Xenoverse 3 is in the works in an interview, so Xenoverse 3 would still be released before a new supposed Kakarot 2

Is there a chance we could get the rest of Super?

Unlikely. BoG and RoF are still DBZ movies so it's make sense for them to be in the game but everything past that is exclusively DBS territory.

Maybe in a sequel.

ArgosaxDespair said:
@PFM18 I think that'll probably happen in the next game. Apparently this game is already a big deal and sold more than FighterZ in their first week

It was heavily hinted that Xenoverse 3 is in the works in an interview, so Xenoverse 3 would still be released before a new supposed Kakarot 2
I mean I have to wonder if Super without BoG and RoF really has enough material to make a sequel out of. Hopefully we get more dbs material in the anime between now and then when this would possibly come out, but obviously the prospects for the dbs anime look poor.

Ionliosite said:
We aren't OBD. They also have 1-A YHVH which means Shin Megami Tensei tops at Tier 0 there. Here, we're never, ever, accepting such non-sense such as 1-A SMT.
i dont even care about the verses you mentioned they dont even matter.....just because they have flaws in rating some other franchise does not mean they are flawed in everything and cannot rate some other franchise correctly

even this wiki has flaws in rating many shows and characters no one is safe

i dont even care about the verses you mentioned they dont even matter.....just because they have flaws in rating some other franchise does not mean they are flawed in everything and cannot rate some other franchise correctly

even this wiki has flaws in rating many shows and characters no one is safe

I actually agree there. That's why I said that just because OBD does it, doesn't mean we should. Everyone can make mistakes, that's human after all.

For the record, I only mentioned 1 verse on that post, Shin Megami Tensei

ArgosaxDespair said:
Bandai released an official Dragon Ball Quiz. 3 challenges and 20 questions each. If the hashtag #KakarotQuiz surpasses 59,000 tweets, they'll release a Freeza saga video or some shit like that.

Quiz: https://dbzk-quizchallenge.bn-ent.net/
It's in Japanese. I had google translate to help but I still didn't understand 3-4 questions and answered randomly.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
So, how strong are Mira and Towa in DBZ Kakarot
About 20+ levels above Kid Buu (lvl 77) at lvl 100 and given how the game scales levels I'd say they are somewhere at Solar System lvl or maybe higher

They inflated this quiz with a lot of easy-to-forget stuff, I could barely remember these things (got two wrong answers)

What result did you guys get?

Card8

ArgosaxDespair said:
They inflated this quiz with a lot of easy-to-forget stuff, I could barely remember these things (got two wrong answers)

What result did you guys get?
The quiz is meant to be taken after DBZ Kakarot I think.

Master Xar said:
BTW game is fun as hell, been taking my time between sagas just relaxing with the side activities.
Yeah. Going around, doing side mission, farming for a new skills and searching for nods and lore is a lot of fun.

I just finished namke saga and I am 15 hours in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back