• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't angels at least have "Longevity, Possibly Immortality (Type 1)" for living for thousands of years or more alongside their GoDs?

A Stoned Orc said:
Shouldn't angels at least have "Longevity, Possibly Immortality (Type 1)" for living for thousands of years or more alongside their GoDs?
Beerus has been a god for at least 75 million years. thousands is nothing to them.

FTW395 said:
Zamasu Chan said:
Wait I'm confused, I thought the game said Piccolo created an illusion to make the moon dissappear? Yet here in this clip you can clearly see he just destroys it.
It's a mistranslation / confusion over a reference to the old filler where there was an holographic moon that turned Gohan into an Oozaru again and Piccolo couldn't just blast since it was an hologram.

Dragomer said:
Puar and Oolong are shapeshifter though and went to the shapeshifting school, what apply to the other animal humans doesn't apply to them really, same for Wolfman, his transformation was clearly not related to a drug.
Are shapeshifters unique creatures? I always held the impression it was just an ability they learned.

CryoTheMayo said:
Dragomer said:
Puar and Oolong are shapeshifter though and went to the shapeshifting school, what apply to the other animal humans doesn't apply to them really, same for Wolfman, his transformation was clearly not related to a drug.
Are shapeshifters unique creatures? I always held the impression it was just an ability they learned.
They are clearly portrayed as different from the animal humans IMO, especialy puar.

Who wanna bet that 2uper will come back without any announcement or advertisement right after we got another SDBH announcement no one cares about at a big hype event ?

Dragomer said:
Who wanna bet that 2uper will come back without any announcement or advertisement right after we got another SDBH announcement no one cares about at a big hype event ?
Lets hope you never get at job at this type of stuff~

ZERO7772 said:
Dragomer said:
Lets hope you never get at job at this type of stuff~
Last two big DB events with announcement ended up being about SDBH, can you honestly tell me they wouldn't **** up that hard ?

I agree that they have a shitty promotional schedule and plans but releasing a new season of a big anime without any announcement whatsoever is taking it next level.

Toei usually gives us a head up 3 months prior at least like they did with DBS and now the new Digimon anime.

I doubt it's happining this year with the new Digimon anime tbh.

MikeLarry600 said:
Time to end this notorious debate:

https://imgur.com/a/T06fYDg https://imgur.com/a/T06fYDg

Piccolo actually did destroy the moon unlike what the error says in kakarot. In the same game when King Cold and Frieza arrive we can not see the Moon at all. So piccolo is still moon+ Level. Also anyone can use that link to debunk if they want.
Is DB's earth actually without a moon this whole time? Man this souns so stupid. I never thought about that.

Can't they just wish for a new moon? Pretty sure if this happened in real life it would cause all sorts of problems

So scientifically speaking, what would the effects on the Earth without a moon be? Apart from waterbenders losing their bending and absence of tides

AKM sama said:
So scientifically speaking, what would the effects on the Earth without a moon be? Apart from waterbenders losing their bending and absence of tides </div>
Tsunami, tsunami everywhere.

Also Kami is noted recreate the moon when it's destroyed.

AKM sama said:
So scientifically speaking, what would the effects on the Earth without a moon be? Apart from waterbenders losing their bending and absence of tides </div>

The water bump falling due to moon gravity being erased would immediately....drown every continent. Think of also all the sea lives that it will end and how it will affect the surface and our lives.

If we just took Base Goku's speed against Frieza and assumed SS2 was at least 2x SS we get:

• Base Goku = FTL (2x)
  • SS Goku = MFTL (100x)
  • SS2 Goku = MFTL (200x)
Super Saiyan 3 should be much faster than Super Saiyan 2, but let's low-ball things massively by claiming SSG is as strong as SS2 and take the fact that SSB is SSG x SS

• SSB Goku = MFTL+ (10,000x)
And, of course, X10 and X20 SSB Goku would be 100,000 to 200,000x FTL.

It's overall impossible to claim Goku isn't MFTL+ in Super, you'd have to grossly lowball him to the lowest degree imaginable. This isn't even considering things like UIS (which is considered at least 40x Blue) or all of the power increases he would have had between Namek and the ToP for his base form, that would make far faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back