• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
ByAsura said:
The enormous metal building Vegeta deflected with one hand only weighed about 20 tons, and that's being generous.
Well 80 tons would be a more accurate assessment seeing that the Building dwarfed the house but whatever. I just love how Vegeta slapped it XD

Mr.Cinos15 said:
What do you guy's think they might add in DBZ Kakarot in terms of hax? I know that we wouldn't add it to the profiles but what do you guy's think?
I don't know about not adding stuff from DBZ Kakarot or not, they did say that Toriyama gave them stuff that never made it into the manga so some of it at least should be usable.

JackJoyce said:
Atleast Class K lifting strength for Vegeta
Type 1 Immortality for Angels
Wouldn't it be type 5 since Whis say existence erasure is the only way ?

Yes, Goku describing in a case of them dying, and Whis responding with what's most likely Existence Erasure, that that's the only way they can be removed from existence. (So the removing from existence would be in just the case of dying)

So yes, It would be type 5 Immortality under this description.

I wonder if this can be added to their profiles.

Edit: Seems like it would fall under Type 1, 2, and 5. Although 5 might as well just encompass 1 and 2.

Yeah, type 5 basicaly include 1 and 2 anyway.

If it can be added to their profile, it would change basicaly every match they've been in on this site.

Every single Angel ability that was shown in Super was shown in the manga. So there's no reason the manga can't be used for the anime

Also, I already said this long ago. Grand Priest should have existence erasure. This chapter also implies it, and in Super it was implied GP could erase a being in a similar fashion to Zen'o

The whole immortality thing was already hinted at in the anime anyway, the manga just gave us more precise info about it.

Angels are pretty fundamental and important to the lore of Super and we have no anime adaptation in sight. I think it would be fine to just add it to the Angels unless a new anime comes out and contradicts it. This is basically a fact about an entire species very important to the story, with Toriyama overseeing the manga.

If Toriyama did not consider this canon or correct, he wouldn't approve of Toyotaro using and saying this.

CryoTheMayo said:
Angels are pretty fundamental and important to the lore of Super and we have no anime adaptation in sight. I think it would be fine to just add it to the Angels unless a new anime comes out and contradicts it. This is basically a fact about an entire species very important to the story, with Toriyama overseeing the manga.
If Toriyama did not consider this canon or correct, he wouldn't approve of Toyotaro using and saying this.
I brought that up in the thread, Toriyama has already vetoed Toyotaro when he portrayed Belmod and his angel as a couple / close because 'Angels just don't get that close to their GoDs', if he vetoed something like that, why would he agree with changing the fundamental being of the angels while not agreeing with ? It doesn't make sense.

So given how we know what Toriyama does when Toyotaro try to change the angels in a way he disagree with, it's pretty clear that either Toyotaro convinced him or it was his idea from the start.

Dragon Ball Heroes Capítulo 18 COMPLETO Gogeta vs Hearts
Dragon Ball Heroes Capítulo 18 COMPLETO Gogeta vs Hearts

Gogeta: *Exist*

Everyone else: *Turns into fodders*

In case anyone missed it, Jump festa just ended "first day at least"

No 2uper announcement, new dragon quest anime will take Kitaro time-slot in April and Toei has 5 products in development and 2uper is none of them.

ZERO7772 said:
In case anyone missed it, Jump festa just ended "first day at least"
No 2uper announcement, new dragon quest anime will take Kitaro time-slot in April and Toei has 5 products in development and 2uper is none of them.
Yeah so it was just more shitty merchandising reveal as if anyone give a shit about their commercial.

Remember when Geekdom hyped up this on two occasions? Was completely wrong on the first one, and this ended up just being... well, I'm sure you guys know.

Why do so many people take his word as if it was gospel?

The most important thing that this law is applied even on the grand priest, Zeno isn't this person who will put laws or something like this. Looks like there is a character stands on a higher position than even Zeno and Grand Priest.

Giygas3 said:
Remember when Geekdom hyped up this on two occasions? Was completely wrong on the first one, and this ended up just being... well, I'm sure you guys know.

I stopped following this guy since he said that Goku in UI is stronger than Googeta blue and was taking Super dragon ball heroes as an evidence LoL.

I stopped following geekdom when he said the original funimation English dub wasn't the official version, like excuse me are we supposed to listen to grandma Goku and trumpets as epic music while they're all calling themselves stupid names like Kuririn and Tenshinhan, excuse me but it's Krillin and Tien idc what you say otherwise.

YukaSama4 said:
Giygas3 said:

I stopped following this guy since he said that Goku in UI is stronger than Googeta blue and was taking Super dragon ball heroes as an evidence LoL.
i dont think an opinion that has a small chance of being true (i dont believe it), its a good reason to stop taking people seriously.

geekdom lost his credibility the moment his ego started to inflate just because he has friends inside of funamation, a company that is just dubbing dragon ball super.

I kind of agree, in that Geekdom has become less about reporting facts and news, but give him some credit because A) he can't tell the future, and B) he's still very knowledgeable and clears up misconceptions in the Dragon Ball community.

@Eminiteable Did he say that? I remember him saying something along the lines of "the english dub is misinformed", and said that there's differences between the two, such as the Tuffles. Also, he's recommended watching both on multiple occasions.

Geekdom is an idiot he didn't even tell the future for dragon ball being lazy and unoriginal by using concepts like evil Goku and broly, what an idiot geekdom is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back