• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second day of JF ended and nothing new. At this point I think Toriyama is just burned out from writing scripts for DB cuz makes no sense why Toei won't bring back DBS.

I just hope they give us Goku vs Beerus rematch if they plan on ending Super in the near future.

Jiren and UI fans had no problem using heroes to prove their point but now that Gogeta fixed the scaling appeared, they wanna deny it.

Yeah, no, I think ignoring the lifting feat in that chapter is downplay. No offense Asura. Claiming "inconsistency" like that is kind of counter to all power scaling ever. By that logic, no verse that has ever been notorious for bad scaling has any feats that are usable. I say it's at least good enough proof that he's stronger than his Super Saiyan self, given we don't do any extra thinking when we analyze feats like this— at least i've never experienced nitpicking the context so heavily that we ignore the basic information in front of us. Again, no hostility. I just don't agree with that.

Zamasu Chan said:
Jiren and UI fans had no problem using heroes to prove their point but now that Gogeta fixed the scaling appeared, they wanna deny it.
Most of them thought that Gogeta will lose against Hearts and UI Goku will finish the job ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Zamasu Chan said:
To be fair (and I'm playing devil's advocate here, I believe Gogeta is stronger) Heroes doesn't actually prove that Gogeta is stronger. I'm using the anime here since we don't know the canonical events yet, but the reason why Goku chooses Gogeta over UI is because he doesn't know if he will be able to access the form again, and feels that fusion is a safer option. For all we know, UI Goku could have performed just as well as Gogeta.

To be fair (and I'm playing devil's advocate here, I believe Gogeta is stronger) Heroes doesn't actually prove that Gogeta is stronger. I'm using the anime here since we don't know the canonical events yet, but the reason why Goku chooses Gogeta over UI is because he doesn't know if he will be able to access the form again, and feels that fusion is a safer option. For all we know, UI Goku could have performed just as well as Gogeta.

UI Omen lost to incomplete Universal seed and had help in taking him down as UI.

Gogeta was schooling Super Hearts with FULL universal seed pretty casually.

Not to mention the rest of the cast were able to damag that big idiot, however, against Hearts they were absolutely helpless even with the help of Jiren and Hit

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
so is Heroes Gogeta stronger than Heroes Vegito
Nah they are equals.

Vegito beats Cumber with Blue alone in the game and this Gogeta is much stronger due to Goku receiving a big upgrade from seemingly training with the Grand Priest? Maybe.

ZERO7772 said:
Shubham Sonsurkar said:
so is Heroes Gogeta stronger than Heroes Vegito
Nah they are equals.
Vegito beats Cumber with Blue alone in the game and this Gogeta is much stronger due to Goku receiving a big upgrade from seemingly training with the Grand Priest? Maybe.
While Goku and Vegeta probably did get stronger between fusions, Great Priest had nothing to do with it as Goku didn't train with him - all Great Priest did was rescue him, give him new clothes and send him on his way.

I said "maybe"

At least that what the anime made it seems like with him pulling UI Omen out of nowhere. Didn't play that part in the game so dunno.

ZERO7772 said:
I said "maybe"
At least that what the anime made it seems like with him pulling UI Omen out of nowhere. Didn't play that part in the game so dunno.
He pulls it out of nowhere in the game too, but he loses the form while fighting Cumber and admits that he still can't freely use it.

Before that, when he explains to Trunks what happened to him, he says that Great Priest helped him get back in a condition to fight, so he clearly wasn't training during that time.

i don't see anything incosistent with mentioned lifting feat. it implies base vegeta is now stronger than his SSJ2 Form in Uni6 vs Uni7 Arc.

Infera28 said:
i don't see anything incosistent with mentioned lifting feat. it implies base vegeta is now stronger than his SSJ2 Form in Uni6 vs Uni7 Arc.
You dont see anything inconsistent about SSJ Vegeta, well into Super, being unable to lift a thousand tons??

Power level should accompany lifting strength in general. We already have physical punches matching the power of ki blasts. I guess this happened because lifting strength was only relevant like three times in the entire franchise, and only when it came to actions involving repetition.

Just because someone can lift the most, doesn't mean they are the strongest one who can hit

Its why we have two different world recorded holders for strongest lifter and strongest hitter

Training 5859FgTxt
Þê×þ®║ÞíôÒéÆõ¢┐ÒüäÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇüõ©íµëïõ©íÞÂ│Òü½´╝ÆÒâêÒâ│Òü«Òé¬ÒâóÒâ¬ÒéÆÒüñÒüæÒüªÒâêÒâ¼Òâ╝ÒâïÒâ│Òé░´╝ü
Training with 2-ton weights attached to his arms and feet while sky dancing!
´╝æ´╝É´╝ÉÕÇìÒü«ÚçìÕèøõ╗Ñõ©èÒü½õ¢ôÒü½Þ▓áÞìÀÒüîÒüïÒüïÒéïÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕêåÕè╣µ×£Òü»þÁÂÕñºÒüá´╝ü
The stress on his body exceeds 100 Gs, but the results are astonishing!
þ®║õ©¡ÒüºÒé¬ÒâóÒâ¬ÒéÆÒüòÒüòÒüêÒéïÒü½Òü»µ░ùÒü«ÕèøÒééÕ┐àÞªüÒüá
Supporting the weights while in the air also requires the use of chi
Òé¬ÒâóÒâ¬ÒéÆÕÉêÞ¿ê´╝ö´╝ÉÒâêÒâ│Òü½ÕóùÚçÅ´╝ü´╝ü
Weights increased to a total of 40 tons!
µ¡╗ÒéôÒüáÒüúÒüªµùÑÒÇàÚìøÚî¼´╝ü
Even death won't stop him from training every day!

Goku as a SSJ is casually moving around with 4000s tons worth of weight if we incorporate the Gravity on that planet which should render Vegeta's showing as an outlier or PIS.

Eminiteable said:
It's honestly better to just leave the likes of lifting strength as unknown.
Yeah it is too inconsistent with showings that have beyond stellar lifting like the Katchin and the weights sinking through Beerus' Planet to struggling to lift an apple in 10x gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back