• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have already voiced their opinion about that thread. You can't just get upset because people don't agree with your argument thats extremely childish.

(Hypothetical and assuming super anime continues) Considering Supers history, anyone think Base Goku will be stronger than full power Blue Gogeta?

According to some people he wasn't

Supposedly Buu saga SS Vegerot was (I know it's dumb too)

Not interested in the canon debate but if you look at Dragon Ball franchise as a whole before Super Era, SSJ4 Gogeta was THE Top Dog in any DB media you could find.

Yeah and if they used the potara it would be split. Not making a debate out of it just saying if it happened to Vegetto in the next few arcs then it could definitely happen to Gogeta.

Wasn't DB Heroes made before super? So wouldn't the character's in heroes be considered the top dog's? But besides them, SSJ4 Gogeta was the top dog.

Heroes also had SSJ4 Gogeta tho? Did you miss the part where I said Gogeta was the strongest character in any meia?

Heroes began in 2010 I think? I could be wrong but no character stronger than Gogeta exist before Beerus became a thing.

SSJ4 Gogeta definitely was the strongest fyi, I'm not debating that I'm just saying that despite that fact he's still applicable to Supers power creep.

No that was actually a thing in Heroes a long time ago. https://youtu.be/Z61Gk_3w6do

He tanked a Spirit Bomb from SS4 Gogeta + Beat + Xeno Trunks + Piccolo in Base. And I think back than when Time Breaker Bardock was still a page on dragon ball wiki it says Time Breaker Bardock had a higher power lvl than SS4 Gogeta in Heroes.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Is there anything new in the recent Xenoverse dlc? Like more abilities and stuff.
Android 21 and Uub dlc character. End of Z story mode where End of Z Goku can go SSB and Kid Uub is that strong since DBS manga said he had God Ki or something.

Honestly, if you wanna dig deep into it you could even argue Gogeta vs Beerus back when BoG first came out.

What were Beerus feats? Beating SSG Goku who was stronger than Vegito? SSJ4 Goku was far stronger than Buu saga Vegito and Gogeta's finger is > SSJ4 Goku within GT lore.

This is before Beerus and Goku started destroying universes with casual punches

Peter1129 said:
No that was actually a thing in Heroes a long time ago. https://youtu.be/Z61Gk_3w6do

He tanked a Spirit Bomb from SS4 Gogeta + Beat + Xeno Trunks + Piccolo in Base. And I think back than when Time Breaker Bardock was still a page on dragon ball wiki it says Time Breaker Bardock had a higher power lvl than SS4 Gogeta in Heroes.
When was this released? Time Breaker Bardock goes all the way back to Dragon Ball online if I am not wrong. I do remember Baradock giving Gogeat's troubles in the first Xenoverse game during one of the side quests but him being stronger than Gogeta even before BoG is new on me.

Android 21 and Uub dlc character. End of Z story mode where End of Z Goku can go SSB and Kid Uub is that strong since DBS manga said he had God Ki or something.

No new hax?

Just searched it and it seems like this was from God Mission 1 which was released in March 2015. Hmm thought this came out way before 2015. So it seems like SS4 Gogeta was probably the strongest before Battle of Gods (2013).

Mr.Cinos15 said:
No new hax?
Not that I am aware off, but I hope to be wrong. Haven't unlocked End of Z Goku yet.

Now I think about it more, wasn't time breaker Bardock weaker than Xeno King Vegeta? He needed to go SS4 to beat him and SS4 Baradock is in no way stronger than SS4 Gogeta.

GT SS4 Gogeta was shown to be relative to Xeno SS4 Gogeta in power who himself is the strongest Xeno character besides Mechikabura and supreme kai of time in heroes storyline.

Speaking of Gogeta, if he beats Hearts in next episode of heroes power scaling would be close to something like this maybe:

1-Gogeta

2-Hearts/Fuu(?)

3-UI Goku

4-Jiren

5-Kami Ooren

6-Golden Mecha Cooler

7-Xeno Vegito

8-Cumber

9-Vegito

10-Vegeta.

ZERO7772 said:
Now I think about it more, wasn't time breaker Bardock weaker than Xeno King Vegeta? He needed to go SS4 to beat him and SS4 Baradock is in no way stronger than SS4 Gogeta.
GT SS4 Gogeta was shown to be relative to Xeno SS4 Gogeta in power who himself is the strongest Xeno character besides Mechikabura and supreme kai of time in heroes storyline.
Yes. As a Super Saiyan 3 (amped by his broken mask) he lost to King Vegeta, and only survived because Paragus backstabbed Vegeta. In the rematch he needed Super Saiyan 4 to stand a chance, and ultimately stopped the fight to try and convince King Vegeta to switch sides.

The two Gogetas don't actually meet in the game, as Xeno Gogeta had already defused by the time GT Gogeta arrives, but it's worth noting that Xeno Gogeta only needed to go Super Saiyan to defeat Omega Shenron whereas GT Gogeta needed to be Super Saiyan 4 to perform the same feat.

I'm gonna be brutally honest, here...

But why even bother trying to make sense of Heroes power scaling? It's an incomprehensible mess top to bottom, where characters only shine long enough for them to sell new cards for that game or whatever. The "plot" is so barebones it makes GT look good.

A Stoned Orc said:

But why even bother trying to make sense of Heroes power scaling? It's an incomprehensible mess top to bottom, where characters only shine long enough for them to sell new cards for that game or whatever. The "plot" is so barebones it makes GT look good.
Absolutely true. And it takes a true failure of a series to make GT look amazing in comparison.

PFM18 said:
A Stoned Orc said:

Absolutely true. And it takes a true failure of a series to make GT look amazing in comparison.
It can't be a failure because of that because it never tried to have a coherent power scailing, the point was always to show of the latest design and the latest 'main cards'.

Heroes was never meant to be this constantly consistent scaling that goes into the next episode.(And honestly the manga does it better anyways.) Its all to show off these characters so kids in Japan can head to the nearest DBH arcade machine or ask their parents to get them World Mission for the Switch. The team behind SDBH could give a damn about powerscaling.

Exactly and with that being said

Capsule Corp Goku > Xeno Goku and thus deserves his own profile!!!!!! 2-B+ POSSIBLY HIGH 2-B++ WITH ULTRA INSTINCT GRANDE PADRE TRAINING

I can't believe he doesn't have a profile yet, of all Xeno characters he's the most deserving of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back