• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly sure that Hearts' Plan was just replicating Zeno's erasure since when Zamasu died, the same white particles could be seen.

Btw, is Hearts a Demon like Towa and Fu? Because if that's the case, Zamasu would be wrong about calling him a mortal since the inhabitants of the Demon realm are MaiKaioshins, who are basically Kais fallen from grace.

DMB 1 said:
Fairly sure that Hearts' Plan was just replicating Zeno's erasure since when Zamasu died, the same white particles could be seen.
Btw, is Hearts a Demon like Towa and Fu? Because if that's the case, Zamasu would be wrong about calling him a mortal since the inhabitants of the Demon realm are MaiKaioshins, who are basically Kais fallen from grace.
Core People seems to be made up of new races and Kaioshin so he could be a kaioshin or just a demon like Fu.

We need a profile for Hearts, because that dude looks so op as hell. Speaking of Hearts, where the hell is Mechikabura during all the events that's been going on right now in Super Dragon Ball Heroes?

Well if people are saying Hearts should have a profile now, the new episodes must be interesting. I better go watch them sometime.

No, he would be Xeno Goku but with less stuff, and Ultra Instinct, I guess.

So worse, in a way.

Would a Capsule Corp Goku profile only include stuff from the Prison Planet and Universal Conflict arcs, or would it be a general Z/Super Goku profile?

If the latter, he'd at least have Hakai, and the abilities it provides.

Capsule Corp Goku (is that even his official name?) seems to come from a timeline where the events of DBZ, DBS, and at least some of the movies have happened (since as shwon in the last trailer/animation, Canon Goku and CC Goku are different people, as well as Vegeta recongizing Cooler), and the fatc that DBS Broly and DBZ Broly are different things, will be very confusing.

Why would he have hakai? The Manga isn't referenced even once in neither Xenoverse nor Heroes, unless you wanna count Xenoverse Champa's moveset.

It's not official, the game treats him as Canon Goku.

How did the last trailer show them as different people? "Canon" Goku wasn't even in it.

SSGSS Goku has a card with the Hakai as his Super Attack, so it would be in his arsenal were his profile to take DBS abilities into account.

I distinctly remember in on of the last trailers Goku and Vegeta fighting DBS Broly, while CC Goku & co. fighting Hearts and his goons right after.

Speaking of names, is "Xeno Goku" also official? I believe that their names would be "Son Goku (Dragon Ball heroes)" and "Time Patroller Goku" or something.

Oh, and I believe that Time Breaker Bardock should probably get updated as it's been a while since he's become a Time Patroller and gottern SSJ4, granted the profile itself seems to cover only Xenoverse.

DMB 1 said:
I distinctly remember in on of the last trailers Goku and Vegeta fighting DBS Broly, while CC Goku & co. fighting Hearts and his goons right after.
Speaking of names, is "Xeno Goku" also official? I believe that their names would be "Son Goku (Dragon Ball heroes)" and "Time Patroller Goku" or something.

Oh, and I believe that Time Breaker Bardock should probably get updated as it's been a while since he's become a Time Patroller and gottern SSJ4, granted the profile itself seems to cover only Xenoverse.
Xeno Goku is called Goku (Xeno) in World Mission, same for all the 'Xeno' characters.

CC Goku and Vegeta is just what we call them because in their first appareance they had the CC symbol on them but DBH treat them as the DBS Cast, nothing special.

The way World Mission handles the names is that in Story Mode it's "___ (Xeno)", and in Arcade Mode it's "Xeno ___". Bardock is also given the Xeno prefix, so his page should be renamed.

The DBS Broly stuff was just an adaptation of the movie, it's not part of the Heroes storyline.

If we're technical, the original Japanese calls him "Son Goku: Xeno" with a colon. The same for all other Xeno characters.

Who cares about SSG Trunks smh, I was hoping for Mechikabura to have more than.. you know, one second of animated screen time in this trailer.

ZERO7772 said:
Does Mechikabura ever ******* fight? This dude has been in the story for a while now.
So far he's directly fought three times, twice in the Dark Empire Saga (after Xeno Turles dies and during the final battle, both times he's a support character but in-story he's fighting) and once at the end of the latest mission.

Zamasu Chan said:
I'm gonna be honest, it all sound freaking lame, the main threat amongst the prisoners is a guy with an inferior form of absorption that has a time limit, it doesn't even take out the guy he absorb and Gohan with his conventions are a freaking joke at this point and not a funny one, just like Buu falling asleep wasn't funny.

How salty will fans be if they have Gogeta trash Heart next episode? Vegito couldn't beat even base Cumber lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back