• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess kicking/punching things at MFTL+ speeds isn't enough to provide escape velocity

Warren Valion said:
So Home-Run contest is in DB Kakarot?
Yup, you can play baseball with Gohan's classmates and with Yamcha according to the screen shots.

Also i find it hilarious to have Gohan punt something into orbit while thinking he is actualy passing for a normal human.

Cuz Goku is the main character. Like how Legacy of Goku 2 lets you play as the others as well heck, you don't even get to play as Goku for a bit.

It's kinda funny people where against Goku being the only playable character and now they're against it.

Then again we thought this would only go up to Freezer.

I never thought that tbh

wouldn't be enough content if it was that short

Like, if you're going to call it DBZ: Kakarot and only covering the first two arcs of DBZ, that's just dumb lol

I'm not complaining, I just think the name is stupid.

I don't think anyone thought it would stop at Freiza. Most DB Games have all of Z at least.

I hope the combat feels good despite being repetitive. The effects look amazing, but their faces... The design is weird, kind of underwhelming

68718281 2332816976773904 3184426406956236800 n

Flash news people, the supreme kai from Universe 11 in the English Dub stated that Jiren's ki is powerful enough to erase people from existence if he had continued to increase his power level. So I'm guessing we are going to get passive ki crush for all Dragon Ball characters?

JohnCenaNation said:
Flash news people, the supreme kai from Universe 11 in the English Dub stated that Jiren's ki is powerful enough to erase people from existence if he had continued to increase his power level. So I'm guessing we are going to get passive ki crush for all Dragon Ball characters?
If that's dub only, we won't get anything, it will only be accepted if it's in the original dialogue.

I don't know if it's in the original version or not, we'd need a trusted source to say if it's the dub or the sub translation that is more accurate but in general, i trust subs more than dubs.

so i doubt it was in the original.

The sub only has Cae say Jiren's ki was going to crush all of them, which I'm pretty sure is what he said in the dub as well, so I don't where the idea of him being able to erase people from existence with it came from.

I was told to ask this here, so I have a question about Vegeta's feat of blowing up the Room of Spirit and Time. Goku stated that it was Earth-sized, but Dende called it another universe. Wouldn't Dende's statement hold more weight than Goku's?

LordTracer said:
I was told to ask this here, so I have a question about Vegeta's feat of blowing up the Room of Spirit and Time. Goku stated that it was Earth-sized, but Dende called it another universe. Wouldn't Dende's statement hold more weight than Goku's?
I don't remember that scan ever being brough up before so i can't tell you, you should ask one of the knowledgeable members, you can find the list on the DB page.

In the context, Dende might be referring to universe as just another plane of existence, not actual size. I'll wait and see where this goes.

LordTracer said:
Put that on the question and answers board not the discussion board.

He called it dimension right before that line, and the viz translation also called it dimension IIRC. I don't know where this scan is coming from.

Zamasu Chan said:
AKM sama said:
He called it dimension right before that line, and the viz translation also called it dimension IIRC. I don't know where this scan is coming from.
So it's fake?
Not really, it's more of a different translation, the probleme being to decide which one is the most accurate.

IIRC the guy who "leaked" the information said that TOEI started focusing on One Piece because of some movie, and Dragon Ball key animators were also switched to work on One Piece at the time.

MiamiVice43 said:
what happened to the anime for dbs coming back? was that just a false rumor?
How is this not a meme? It should have become a meme by now lol

ArgosaxDespair said:
IIRC the guy who "leaked" the information said that TOEI started focusing on One Piece because of some movie, and Dragon Ball key animators were also switched to work on One Piece at the time.
thanks for the info

That's false excuse tho. Ajay said One Piece has nothing to do with it.

I heard people saying that DBS is in production, the other says that DBS is in production but got postponed, and other says anime DBS isn't even a thing yet

Like you said I don't know how this isn't a meme yet

2uper is a meme at this point. Which is funny because it hasn't been even a full 2 years since the anime ended but fans been whining since like July of 2018.

Tyranno223 said:
Wait dosen't the sub still say Jiren's ki will crush everyone? Isn't that still grounds for a passive attack?
No idea, i don't remember it being in the sub but the heat coming from his limit breaker form is accepted as a passive attack if there is a massive AP gap, just like with MUI Goku.

At least no one said anything against it last time it was brough up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back