• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to me 73 will be able to copy hakai easily cause he was able to copy ability that are biological like that porcupine aliens Spike and piccolo's arm extend with were only limited to them. I don't see how he won't be able to copy hakai.

Cannibalistic999 said:
According to me 73 will be able to copy hakai easily cause he was able to copy ability that are biological like that porcupine aliens Spike and piccolo's arm extend with were only limited to them. I don't see how he won't be able to copy hakai.
according to you is not an argument

Cannibalistic999 said:
Copying biological capacity doesn't translate to copying spiritual and divine skill.

IIRC in order to use hakai one must have destruction energy and the series has shown us that being a god of destruction grants you destruction energy. Although manga Goku is a different case since he can use it without destruction energy

DragonEmperor23 said:
How well did DFZ do sales wise?
According to wikipedia :

'Sales

The game shipped over two million copies a week after release,[46] becoming the fastest selling Dragon Ball title.[47] It also set a Steam record for the highest number of concurrent users for a fighting game.[48]

It reached second in the sales charts in the UK,[49] Australia,[50] New Zealand[51] and the US,[52] behind Monster Hunter: World in all cases. It also debuted second behind Monster Hunter: World in Japan with 68,731 sales in its first week.[53] By October 2018, the game had shipped over 3.5 million copies worldwide.[54]

Total sales reached over 4 million copies by the end of March 2019.[55]'

here's the page itself : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_FighterZ#Sales .

If it was only beat by Monster Hunter World, it probably did pretty well.

DFZ is best selling DB game yeah. Mainly because it's followed main stream competitive approch.

I love Xenoverse, but that gameplay in that game was broken as hell.

Unfortunately, despite selling well, a lot of people abandoned the game before even learning how to be a good player. You can see this by the PSN trophy percentages: only 10.3% played 10 casual matches and only 11.8% played 20 ranked matches. Probably because the game doesn't appeal to casual players.

It's alright if it doesn't. A consistent number is better than a momentarily big nunber. Even 10% staying from such a percentage of buys was all it had, that's a fair number of stay arounds for a game on its first try.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I wonder how well DBZ Kakarot's going to do
When I heard that PS5 was going to come out soon and DBZ Kakarot was going to be a PS4 game I thought it's sales were going to suffer. Thank god you can play PS4 games on the PS5

It's going to do EXTREMELY well.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I wonder how well DBZ Kakarot's going to do
It appeals to the RPG genre, which would also appeal to a lot of XV2 players, and it also appeals to casual players. I think it'll be the best-selling Dragon Ball game of this generation.

It appeals to the RPG genre, which would also appeal to a lot of XV2 players, and it also appeals to casual players. I think it'll be the best-selling Dragon Ball game of this generation.

I mean XV2 players don't stay for the RPG Elements outside the CAC. They stay for the Arena Fighting.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
ArgosaxDespair said:
Apparently, this guy on the image is Jiren's master, one of Belmod's best friends.
Then is not really Belmod. Am worried there's a literal race of clowns.
Doesn't Belmod litteraly have a harem of clown girls ?

Dragomer said:
DMB 1 said:
Wasn't Belmod confirmed to have been a GoD for like, a crapton of years in the manga?
That's Toyotaro ******* up the lore while trying to explain stuff that don't need to be explained, he has been doing that since DBAF.
Not necessarily. It would just mean that the Pride Troopers thingy, Belmod and Jiren's master were very old when the latter died.

Man, I was having an argument on reddit and Jiren fans"yes they exist" really take offence in saying Goku beat his ass back in the ToP Ôùë_Ôùë

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back