• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Moro lol

Doesn't hurt to add an extra 'n'

Seems to me like he is based on Moloch. My question is how Frieza will play in this arc...I doubt he is going to just ignore the presence of a such a terrifyingly powerful being and Moro seems too dangerous to just fail at killing or permanently injuring Frieza (like Broly)...so I would guess we might see Frieza at his absolute most cunning and ruthless to try and handle a 10 million+ year old demon(?).

It's a long shot but I can't help but wonder if Frieza is going to end up training in the time chamber with Goku when his (likely to happen) manipulation of Moro blows up in his face.

I just personally hope, really really hope the hype delivers in a good pay off. It's one thing to have a cool villain that seems like he would be the GOAT, and another that he actually delivers.

There's potential in magic shenanigans for more hax and for actually going a bit beyond pure power but... just some worry.

BoG made ¥1.146 billion in 5 days with 988,000 tickets sold.

RoF made ¥1.357 billion in 7 days with 1.01 million tickets sold.

Broly made ¥1.399 billion in 6 days with 1.011 million tickets sold even with 200 less screens than RoF

The figures of BoG and RoF might be wrong, they are from Kanzenshuu.

Broly figures are from here .

Well he seems to be damn near immortal (seeing as the Galactic Patrol were unable to kill him and he has lived for well over 10 million years), he has a technique that resembles Buu's Human Extinction Attack, he has telekinesis, some sort of electric attack and he has some sort of technique that is like the Spirit Bomb but with zero restraint to the life absorption properties. This is all from one chapter.

We are bound to see more and more insanity from GOAT Moro but there is always the concern that he will just BS some power-ups and be another raw power villain or he could even be replaced like Babidi. Regardless, I have faith in the GOAT to provide.

I myself have been giving some fate. Design is cool, I like his whole feel and what's happened so far with him. He just needs to inject himself with some delicious OOHOHOHOHOHOH, and a bit of tactical genius and everything will be rolling along beautifully.

Some new characters for Heroes. Toyo the boyo designed the Hit character with the staff.

Duy q3HWkAE6-jT
8sZ18oh d
OZ6UdVt d

You sure this is Dragon Ball? Not even in a "This is too hax to be Dragon Ball," but this is too dark to be Dragon Ball lol.

I will have you remember how beautiful and totally not dark was seeing this fella literally drink people.

Imperfect cell

From Chapter 43:

"Moro, the Planet Eater"

"Charges: Guilty of the destruction of 320 planets due to obliterating the Iragi System"

PaChi2 said:
Cyttorak said:
From Chapter 43:

"Moro, the Planet Eater"

"Charges: Guilty of the destruction of 320 planets due to obliterating the Iragi System"
Planet buster.
Noice.

Back to 5-B db.
Well he absorbs the planets energy, so destroying on a larger scale such as galaxies is not to his benefit. In the chapter they showcase him absorbing a planet's energy by using a somewhat of a Dark Spirit Bomb with no restrictions, thus destroying the planet in it's process. He needs more living beings and planets to absrob them in order to become stronger. Destroying planets or galaxies instead of absorbing them first will bring him nothing....

Apparently, Nagamine added the wrestling announcer thingy to the movie because of the live 130/131 reaction in Mexico and the posters that were made for it.

It seems reasonable to assume that the majority of the 320 planets he absorbed would have been planets with sapient life or strong life (like Earth or Vegeta) as that would have provided the most energy (thus making him more powerful than other worlds and likely being 'tastier'). If this is correct than without Moro we would have had 348 worlds with life in Universe 7 instead of just 28.

This really puts into perspective how advanced and teeming with life Universe 7 must have been...there must have been thousands of worlds thriving with powerful and intelligent people.

Some more leaked pages show Dai Kaioshin fighting Moro. From what I can see he sealed Moro with zero tricks. He just blasted Moro with an energy wave. I think that one of the pages also shows him holding back Moro's telekinetic attack with his own telekinesis so I think this may scale Dai Kaioshin's prime to 3-A or Low 2-C depending on how powerful Moro actually was.

Well not even the Red/Blue twins thing, but even their hairstyles and hair color are similar. But yeah i guess overall its common, though can't think of any of the top of my head other than maybe Ragna and Jin

LightinAnt said:
Well not even the Red/Blue twins thing, but even their hairstyles and hair color are similar. But yeah i guess overall its common, though can't think of any of the top of my head other than maybe Ragna and Ji
It may actually be a reference with the new DMC game in the horizon, but that should only account for the specific details like straight hair on red and spiky hair on blue. At it's base is just opposite twins.

Dragomer said:
Ovrhide said:
Warren Valion said:
I really want the reason that Moro couldn't be killed because of some strong regen.
It was outright stated that it was because his battle power was immense, even without his magic in a scan.
Which kinda make no sense since if he was still that strong, he could have just broke out of his imprisonement.
It seems many have noticed this issue as well.

I've tried to undesratnd that as well. One plausible explanation on Moro's dilemma is that once his Magic power was sealed, considering he is a Magic user he could not resist being imprisoned. However, it could be that his body, as in the physical body itself cannot be destroyed by the likes of the Galactic Patrol. Like Kaido from One Piece. I haven't read One Piece in a long time so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Kaido captured multiple times by restraining his powers with those seastone substances but still they weren't able to kill his physical body because his body was too strong?´╗┐

DragonEmperor23 said:
Does anyone have that scan of someone explaining how much stronger a fusion from the dance is than their base counterparts?
Strnger than the max power of the two fusies, with a massive boost. Similar to potara. There is no official multiplier, and it doesnt seem to have one. It changes depending on the max power of the people making it.

Ovrhide said:
Warren Valion said:
I really want the reason that Moro couldn't be killed because of some strong regen.
It was outright stated that it was because his battle power was immense, even without his magic in a scan.
No, it doesn't.

It says:

"-The Dai Kaioshin gave up the majority of his power in exchange for sealing Moro's (presumably the Galactic Patrol prisoner) magic powers. He then entrusts him to the Galactic Patrol.

-Even without his magic, his battle power is formidable.

-The Galactic Patrol intended to give him the death penalty, but none of them could carry it out, so they locked him away with a life sentence instead.

-Moro has been alive and incarcerated for more than 10,000,000 years."

It just says that Moro's powers were sealed by the Dai Kaioshin, and that despite losing his magic, his battle power (Ki) is rather formidable. It then goes on to state that they wanted to kill him, but that they couldn't carry it out, so they imprisoned him for 10 million years.

This implies that what makes him dangerous is his magical abilities, but unlike Babidi, he isn't physically weak. It doesn't state that he is ridiculously powerful but formidable. The implication is that the bulk of his true power, the thing that makes him scary, is his magic. That is proven with him sucking the life energy out of planets and then eating it, likely obtaining a longer life-span, more strength, or something of the sort.

The reasoning for the Galatic Patrol's inability to killing Moro is never directly stated, and since he had what is presumably the bulk of his power (his magic) sealed, it could possibly mean that the reason for imprisonment is that he would just regenerate from any wound they would inflict on him....or it could just be that he was still too strong to kill, but it isn't confirmed and I can hope, god damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back