• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Ball Heroes is starting a "Universal Conflict Saga" with Fusion Zamasu recruiting Cumber to help him and his goons with destroying Zeno. The first part is called "Dawn of War"

Hst master said:
Dragon Ball Heroes is starting a "Universal War Saga" with Fusion Zamasu recruiting Cumber to help him and his goons with destroying Zeno. The first part is called "Dawn of War"
Don't forget that it's a three way war apparently, since the demon realm guys are showing up again with Chronoa and will apparently be against Zamasu too.

Hst master said:
Dragon Ball Heroes is starting a "Universal Conflict Saga" with Fusion Zamasu recruiting Cumber to help him and his goons with destroying Zeno. The first part is called "Dawn of War"
Oh.

Well, we all know how pristine shonen war arcs have been, so I'm sure to expect nothing but brilliance in the writing. Just like the rest of this immaculate series.

Although I admit, the idea of people grouping up to kill Zeno does sound like it could be interesting. I wonder if they'll be a guy beyond Zeno in the future.

I don't think it's confirmed about taking on Zeno, all we saw is just Zamasu picking up Cumber with his crew and teleporting away + a few promotional picture and the demon realm guys's return with Chronoa.

Also MUI beat Cumber.

Part of me is ecstatic we're getting "new" narrative ideas. Manga- magic style villian and Heroes- war arc. All we need now is the Super anime to return with Shintani's designs and a story past the Broly movie XD

Warren Valion said:
Dragomer said:
Apparently it isn't sure that Freezer was born from his father alone, just very likely instead of sure : http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/episode-bardock-akira-toriyama-super-qa/' It is unclear whether Toriyama means Freeza was born from only one parent, or emphasizing that only Cold carried these traits.'
A Vegeta-centered movie? Now, that could be interesting.
Meh, would be boring, all of his character rely on Goku, litteraly everything he ever did rely on Goku, also he is already too important in modern dragon ball IMO.

Nah, Broly dipped in a pod before it hit. But he made it clear to paragus that it wouldn't had killed him before he threw him into it. I very much doubt Paragus knew how powerful any of them were if he thought the comet would kill them

The Shonen Jump translation is off. Apparently Toriyama is just talking about the manga exclusive arc with Toyotaro. Lots of conflicting information tonight.

Both Geekdom and Ajay claim to have talked with 'certain' individuals and they're sure the anime will return (and is in production).

Her hair's wrong tho. Vegeta doesn't have red hair, at all. At least, not until he goes SSJ

Toriyama has stated before that saiyans tend to only have sex to have kids. Bardock and Gine were one of the rare pairs that actually stayed together afterwards and developed a bond. In other words, Vegeta III probably just kicked her out after he got Vegeta IV .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back