• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 65: Because we still got the manga, the movie and the dub to discuss!

I saw that

100% legit. Rildo solos.

I know.

We all know.

You were the one that was fooled by our foolish appearance.

Top Ten Anime Plot twists

Capture
Predictions on what Demigra is planning to do when he gets the Dragon Balls?
Also. They are going to a realm outside the flow of time to save kaioshin kek

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Capture
Predictions on what Demigra is planning to do when he gets the Dragon Balls?
Also. They are going to a realm outside the flow of time to save kaioshin kek
Are there any new feat for DBH in universal mission ?

Is there anything stopping him from doing that? I'm sure he could even chip away at neutron stars with enough attacks. Though for black holes I guess he'd just have to wait for them to decay.

Out of all of DB my favorite was the fights in this order

CANON:Vegeta vs Goku first time, Piccolo vs Goku DB, Goku getting rekt by Jiren first confrontation, Gohan vs Cell, Goku vs Frieza, Vegeta vs MBuu, Goku vs Beerus (Movie was my fav representation tho), Gfrieza vs SSJB Goku, UIO 2nd Trigger vs Kefla, Goku vs hit both, Vegeto vs MBuu, Vegeta and Goku vs Jiren, 17 Goku, Frieza vs Jiren, And Finally Tien vs Goku (DB)

NON CANON:

Broly vs Z fighters, Hatchiyack vs Z fighters, Broly vs Gohan, SSJ4 Goku vs Baby Vegeta, Goku vs Omega Shenron, Gogeta reking OM Shenron, Goten, and Goku ghost, Janemba vs SSJ3, Gogeta reking Janemba, Gohan (Teen) vs Bojack, Goku vs Beerus (Movie), Z fighters vs Frieza army (Movie), GFrieza vs Goku (Movie), and finallllllllyyyyy

COOLER KICKING VEGETA IN THE DICKKKKKKKK

Tfs Refrence right there for ya

But on serious note both Cooler fights

I'm showing Dragon Ball related content that I find interesting or funny. I link to the original poster instead of just reposting it here so that the creator gets credit for their works.

@Xanto

Not much rn but a lot is coming

Whis is training Goku and Vegeta. Vegeta is training to get stronger without UI while Goku is training to master UI. And.... Whis is still superior to both without trying (Beating around SSJBE Vegeta and SSJB Goku)

Mai and FT are visiting Goku and co. on the regular.

So this is something that has come to mind. What are some of the worst written moments in the original DB and DBZ that you can think of? Explain in detail please.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So this is something that has come to mind. What are some of the worst written moments in the original DB and DBZ that you can think of? Explain in detail please.
The concept of the Androids, Dr Gero somehow made two androids multiple times stronger than Frieza just by collecting data and dna from everything up until the Saiyan Arc. I.e. Saiyan Arc Goku/Vegeta made him somehow create androids stronger than Frieza.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Kid Goku searching for the DBs only 8 months after they were used.

SSJ3 Gotenks

How in the world does the fusion of two inexperienced SSJ's, suddenly give you the ability to turn SSJ3.

This borders on DBS levels of writing.

Back