• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanked said:
Also, people are having shit ton of theories of Vegeta mastering the attack part of Ultra instinct and that the last battle might be Goku and Vegeta vs Jiren.

What if Vegeta mastered attacking with UI, but had trouble defending with it? Opposite of what Goku does with it.

And then upon fusing to Vegito, they have complete mastery over it to the point where they're able to fight like Whis.

What if Vegeta mastered attacking with UI, but had trouble defending with it? Opposite of what Goku does with it.

It's what I "said" lol. There is reason why specifically wrote he mastered the attacking part.

Do I have to go into specifics everytime on this wiki? It's amazing.

That said if the fusion happens... That would be bs. The reason I hope for Goku and Vegeta vs Jiren is because of Whis saying that if Goku and Vegeta fought together they could beat any enemie even Beerus back than with ROF Frieza thing.

Blanked said:
It's what I "said" lol. There is reason why specifically wrote he mastered the attacking part.

Do I have to go into specifics everytime on this wiki? It's amazing.

That said if the fusion happens... That would be bs. The reason I hope for Goku and Vegeta vs Jiren is because of Whis saying that if Goku and Vegeta fought together they could beat any enemie even Beerus back than with ROF Frieza thing.

What if Goku and Vegeta fought Jiren because of Whis saying that if the two worked together, they could beat anyone? ovo

Black hole itself would be some septillion tons lifted by the combined tk of U2 warriors lol

It was never stated that Goku and Vegeta could defeat anyone if they work together by Whis in Dragon Ball Super only the ROF movie ever said such a thing.

Or do you really think they can defeat Whis, Vados, Grand Priest, and Zeno?

Also Vegeta knowing that attacking part of Ultra Instinct is stupid because people clearly can't use logic. Whis said Vegeta obtaining Ultra Instinct is going to be VERY hard since he thinks to much.

Currently he believes thinks suits Vegeta best as of now.

Tbh I think it's more than a real life black hole with the same size. I mean:

- it was created using love from EVERYONE in U2 so it's pretty much as an universal genkidama.

- For some reason even an "infinite speed" cannot move in the black hole since Goku's instant transmission didn't work due to the gravity (though it might be due to the plot: to put goku in danger).

How should we consider this black hole feat? Also since the gravity is stronger than any gravity goku ever felt, should we add "resistance to gravity manipulation" in Goku's profile?

I have a feeling there will be more black hole feats in the future. That other black hole-like phenomenon when the Spirit Bomb collapsed seemed very much like a black hole, but was never stated to be one. But I have a feeling the writers meant for it to be a black hole. So yeah, I think we're gonna see more black holes later.

Anybody else want to see Vegeta sacrifice his life, if he is about to get ringed out.

Yeah, me. I think just when Vegeta is about to get ringed out, he should give his remaining energy to Goku, since he didn't share in the spirit bomb lol

why would he ring out? really doubtful he would before he reaches UI as well, i still believe that will happen this saga and i know a lot of people who would get pissed if he loses that way.

well no 3 will exist but...I want to see vegeta give a lasting impact before he hits the bucket! COME ON MAN! DO IT FOR YOUR NEW BORN KID!!!

It would have more sense with Frieza(the main villian/opponent) considering how Vegeta got trashed there and then Goku arrived and blah blah blah...

Hmm you know

Despite all the those guys who fantsy about califulla I can't for the life of me find her attractive

Jeune fou said:
Tbh I think it's more than a real life black hole with the same size. I mean:
- it was created using love from EVERYONE in U2 so it's pretty much as an universal genkidama.

- For some reason even an "infinite speed" cannot move in the black hole since Goku's instant transmission didn't work due to the gravity (though it might be due to the plot: to put goku in danger).

How should we consider this black hole feat? Also since the gravity is stronger than any gravity goku ever felt, should we add "resistance to gravity manipulation" in Goku's profile?
Well we can say that U2 fighters can create a https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Hole also

A black hole can be moved, since it does not break the law of conservation of momentum. So the momentum of everything thrown into a black hole will add to the total momentum of the black hole itself.

But a problem occurs if someone would try to hold a black hole in his hand, to kick it into an other direction or do something similar.

The Event horizon of a black hole is an intangible phenomenon, so a black hole can not be grabbed by it. One could possibly grab and throw a black hole through the singularity in its center, but because it destroys everything approaching it (as explained in 2) it is practically impossible.

So while moving a black hole by shooting something into it is possible moving it through physical contact is impossible, because it would require an unreachable durability in order to remain whole when doing it.Black holes have many special and amazing properties, but aside from the parts that can not be quantified in a number, which Attack Potency would one get for creating a black hole?ÔÇ¿

In general creating a black hole is about equal to creating any other celestial bodies. Usually creating a planet is seen as planet level and creating a star is seen as star level etc.

So how do black holes rank? The answer lies in their mass. Usually stellar black holes have masses ranging from about 5 to several tens of solar masses and can easily be assumed to be at least star level, if not large star level

And goku still destroy black hole A black hole can not be destroyed by the use of physical force. That has multiple reasons. For one thing the center of a black hole is a point. If one were to focus energy on a single point that would mean that the energy becomes infinitely dense, which means that it in itself would become a black hole. Simpler said, energy itself produces gravity and by putting it into a black hole the black hole will just grow instead of being destroyed.

The second reason is that in order to destroy a black hole one would have to somehow remove mass/energy out of it. But that is in common physics impossible, since even with infinite energy one could not accelerate matter above the speed of light. While that can be ignored in case of characters going FTL, when it comes to destroying something it has to be considered, since destruction in almost all cases is done through energy.

Because of both of these reasons, a black hole can not be destroyed through normal methods. Destroying it through brute force would conflict with the very basics of its nature and as such it should be doubted if it really is a black hole, with common black hole properties So goku break physics law But still it's possible that there are no absolute physical laws. There may only be approximate rules that we can discover, like a game of twenty questions. One of the strengths of science is that it works even if absolute laws don't exist. Our theories are only as good as the evidence, and are always open to improvement.

That's why we love finding some new phenomena that "breaks the laws of physics." It means we can learn something new about the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back