• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the black hole feat has been edited since Goku is getting 10x from his home planet by TheDeathstar and NemisisReloaded both have similar conclusions of 34.3 Trillion Tons and 38.685 Trillion Metric Tonnes.

inb4> Rage Vegeta becomes Low 2-C :p

Btw, I am more excited about the return of Yuya Takahashi for Vegeta vs Jiren.
Screenshot (550)

That fight is going to be badass.

I'm hype for Low 2-C Vegeta. I just hope he goes another route than Goku.

I hope he shows some sort of new ability that he got thanks to training or maybe have him have a complete revelation, when he realises that he isn't capable of defending Bulma and his kids with his current level.

Hes not a hater. He just doesnt like the idea. I mean, we know goku is gonna have a rematch, if vegeta gets ultra instinct that means he would get beat still, then its goku time. Id rather have him get ultra instinct at another arc

ÔåæÔåæÔåæÔåæÔåæÔåæÔåæÔåæÔåæ

Tori-Bot said:
So the black hole feat has been edited since Goku is getting 10x from his home planet by TheDeathstar and NemisisReloaded both have similar conclusions of 34.3 Trillion Tons and 38.685 Trillion Metric Tonnes.
when will they put that on Goku profile ???

So did android 17 and 18.

And because he didn't lift it. I can also whistand more than i can lift and so can you. In fact it is hard to tell what would of happened to them in the end as it's obvious they wouldn't be able to get out,

Yes,and? That only means he is superior to them nothing more. He didn't lift a thing and he couldn't get out.

That said its not like i decide what's going to be added on his profile and what not. You wil have to talk with others about it, I just gave my two cents.

Anyone else bothered by the fact that not only has U7 Eliminated over half the frickin combatants in ToP, but we have literally only 13 minutes left out of a 48 minute battle royale, and they still have 7 out of their 10 fighters, those three being the weakest members and all were out before the HALFWAY POINT OF the Tournament of Power!

I love most of it so far but this one aspect bugs the shit out me, there are literally no stakes right now with them having all their best still in AND having the most fighters

The only thing i am bother with is the fact none of the universes used their brain in this tournament in which you didn't really need to fight to win.

I've checked the wiki and 42 of the 61 elimination was been done by U7, 14 by U6 and U3, U4 and U10 havn't eleminated ANYONE.

Blanked said:
Yes,and? That only means he is superior to them nothing more. He didn't lift a thing and he couldn't get out.
That said its not like i decide what's going to be added on his profile and what not. You wil have to talk with others about it, I just gave my two cents.
WTF only because he did not lift black hole it still does not exclude the fact that goku has withstood the gravity of the black hole(Just like 17 and 18 yea)goku was standing despite the fact that he felt on his shoulders the weight of 60 Septillion tons because all the weight of the black hole was focused downwards.because the fighters from another universe wanted to break through the floor of fighting stadium which is made of the strongest material in the universe.So goku,17 and 18 should get this as lifting strength feats.Also the fighters of the universe 2 should get a profile because of the fact that they can manipulate the black hole which is quite impressive.

I don't know, Ganos seems pretty strong to me.

Y'know, For even managing to block punches from a quite strong 3-A at all. (obviously it was base goku but still especially considering he's much stronger then a initial SSJG at this point)

I mean like none of them are Universe Survival Arc SSG lvl. All the other universes had at least one SSG Lvl or higher fighter on their team but Universe 4 had none. Gamisaras and Damon only managed to knock around Universe 7 when they were off guard but they didn't seem to do any damage not even to Base Goku.

I know it probably won't happen, but man after seeing all these characters deleted I wish Zen'O bites the dust at the end of this.

Blanked said:
You could have at least checked the calc before saying something lol

The weight of the black hole is calced around some septillions of tons. The trillions of tons which he is talking about as Goku's lifting strength is the weight of Goku's own body which he lifted in order to stand in the black hole's gravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back