• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Unite My Rice 1.) they clearly meant that they don't have sensible energy

He sensed Aniraza not 18

It's not too hard to notice that 17 was holding back in the fight considering he was plain-faced the entire time, here in this episode you can't tell he went all out.

2.) ok and? Technically they should be capable of doing that given the tier they are at and the fact that they shook an infinite realm with their ki alone. And you are PISSED we are getting some JANEMBA hax!? You of all people I thought would actually be excited for that... also they are robots the wings could just be some sort of hover mechanism without flapping.

3.) the episode hasn't come out yet, and we know Jiren suppresses himself to SSJB levels and slowly ramps it up over time with evidence in 109, in the preview we see Goku doing just as good as he was blocking and partying Jiren's blows. I don't see why you're so pissed about it.

Honestly it seems people just are getting unnecessarily upset at the writing when the problem usually stems from them not taking a few minutes to think about it, half of you guys would suck at detective work...

17 isn't stronger than Blue. He is probably baseline Blue level but nothing more.

Also

@Blanked

I love how Goku says "Not even you can beat Jiren so easily" at the same time Vegeta is kicking Jiren in the stomach.

I think Vegeta will trade a few blows with Jiren and make like a minor dent kinda like how Hit did. Then eventually Jiren whoops Vegeta's ass hard, defeats him, but of course doesn't eliminate him cause reasons.

What I am getting from the preview:

Goku and Vegeta will both try to fight Jiren, Jiren swats away Vegeta and is likely messing around with Goku(considering how Goku is smiling) and then swats him away too(because he is down for most of the fight). That punch from Vegeta in Jiren's gut is most likely not by Yuya Takahashi, so it should be in the first half. Means, Jiren will take it without budging.

Then something happens, maybe Vegeta rages. Yuya Takahashi is most likely going to lend a hand in the second half of the episode. So the scenes involving those nicely shaded art when Vegeta is attacking Jiren and Jiren is sweating, Vegeta kicking Jiren and "Hyper Blueberry God Final Flash" is in the second half of the episode.

Maybe, Jiren still smiles it off and reveals he was holding back. Hence the title of episode 123 if it's referring to U7.

But Ultimate Gohan looks like he looked in Z for the first time lol

Ryukama said:
I think Vegeta will trade a few blows with Jiren and make like a minor dent kinda like how Hit did. Then eventually Jiren whoops Vegeta's ass hard, defeats him, but of course doesn't eliminate him cause reasons.
From the preview he dented quite a bit and Jiren even got "scared" from his final flash.

When did hit hurt Jiren? other then that time where he got his time in cased hax off which I'm pretty sure was part of his ability and not him actually hurting Jiren

Hit put a dent in Jiren's chest. With his hax and Jiren wasn't really phased at all but still Hit put a minor dent in him.

See, problem is that I thought that Goku used IT to Aniraza too but looking back, Aniraza had backed off. He wasn't teleporting directly to Aniraza at all, he teleported directly behind 18 with a fair distance between them and Aniraza.

Goku doesn't need to teleport right near someone, also I'm positive he can teleport without KI but only for short distance.

Goku's used his IT in combat to avoid enemy attacks and he doesn't appear closer.

i have a question if you can dent someone even slightly wouldn't that mean you can harm the person but barely and be somewhat on the same tier? I mean...Hit somewhat did that no? Just curious

@Pegasus

Well no. Technically it is undefined, but if you apply normal mathematical principles to the concept of infinity, it would be 1.

/\ pretty sure they would scale, Hit did that via hax, vegeta will do it via raw power though lets wait for context

It looks more of Vegeta surprising Jiren due to what he's saying I really can't see a weaker SSJB than Goku scaring Jiren without any other boosts it'd need to be at least as powerful as a 20x Kaioken Spirit Bomb so unless he gets MSSJB or some sort of rage boost I'm calling bs lol

Jiren seems to have a hard time with Vegeta lol

F*ck power scaling give Vegeta his spotlight, DBS is fan service show in the first place

Jiren is probably holding back. He got kicked by Vegeta in one moment and in the next he tanks one of his punches like nothing.

Wonder if Vegeta's gonna get ringed out after this episode, it's building up to make a fitting end for him so it's a likely scenario.

If you watch closely it's because Vegeta catches Jiren off guard. Somewhere around the middle of the preview Vegeta starts attacking Jiren more relentlessly. After having been knocked by Jiren earlier on. However once Jiren goes in for an attack Vegeta speed blitzes him in the stomach which later leads to that scene with Vegeta's Final Flash Attack.

The anime is incorporating many things from the manga. I wouldn't be surprised if they give Vegeta CSSB. Tbh I am waiting for them monkeys to use hakai, sadly it can't be done in this arc.

For those who complain about Goku teleporting near android 18 while he isn't supposed to detect her energy, there's a logical explanation: he detected Anilaza's energy to teleport .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back