• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to know what happened with Trunks and Mai living in their new timeline with alternate clones. Just a 1 episode filler is all I need. I want that closure ovo

Ryukama said:
I'd really like to know what happened with Trunks and Mai living in their new timeline with alternate clones. Just a 1 episode filler is all I need. I want that closure ovo
When it turns out that now they're fighting Xeno Zamasu now ovo

I'm counting the hours. Loving Frieza on this arc and it seems like he may be doing something on this episode.

Depending on who gets disqualified (or not) on this episode, I may rethink which Universe is getting erased next.

They really are doing Frieza with a new vigor. He genuinely is unpredictable for me right now.

Now if only he could be High 3-A or Low 2-C..

Something i would love too see is universe 6 getting erased and Vegeta opens his new form because of anger he felt for losing his fellow saiyans. Mostly Cabba that's like a little bro to him now.

Maybe vegeta is not as cold blooded as before, but there's no relation between them only the fact that they are twin universes. It would be like the time he erased nappa.

I agree that super is getting FAR better than before Zamasu arc had me hyped and ToP is really interesting (still have to go through 24 more episodes :^) RIP). Now characters get some more development and honestly it just makes the manga like real bad (but manga has goku hakai :p) so yeah super is warming up to me a lot more than before really

Also Cus being a dude huh... Reminds me of alfonso all over again in 34s RIP I feel for trap card (in seriousness its likely they meant that she is old AF like whis's age but has the figure of a little girl but if they change gender... oh the regret)

Super just got better because Frieza is back. Resurection of F was kinda lame, tho.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Probably just an effect, has can see the same effect when he phases or when he went gotta go fast against Dyspo.
Doubt it. Vados described it as a parallel world so it makes sense as to why it would have stars.

Also why do I wake up and find this!?! Did UMR spend all of his savings on clones!?!

What is this Clone Wars VS battles wiki Version...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back