• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the two sayians will go down first, then the namekians, all within the next 2-3 episodes, but we will see

Picollo's best strategy at this point should be to beat up the two namekians then absorb them for major boosts in power level. ovovovovovovovovovovovo I mean, they'll be erased otherwise, best to serve some purpose instead of getting a deleted.

FateAlbane said:
Picollo's best strategy at this point should be to beat up the two namekians then absorb them for major boosts in power level. ovovovovovovovovovovovo I mean, they'll be erased otherwise, best to serve some purpose instead of getting a deleted.
If that happens, then imagine what would happen when TFS gets to that point. ovo

FateAlbane said:
Then Piccolo goes to one-shot Jiren ovo

FateAlbane said:
Picollo's best strategy at this point should be to beat up the two namekians then absorb them for major boosts in power level. ovovovovovovovovovovovo
Piccolo would also gain traces of their personality, which can affect his main personality. The super warrior could be born from the fusion of the U3 warriors.

So since all 12 angels are children of GP,where is priestess? (did i spell that right)? :D

And what do you think happen with 6 more angels from U13-18 that were destroyed by Zeno

Did anyone notice that Zeno forgot the main rules of his own tournament that he supposedly created and Grand Priest had to recite it to him by heart?

Not to go on about the whole "Grand Priest is evil" stuff everyone's gotten tired of but I do think this could possibly further suggest that he's somewhat persuading/manipulating Zeno for his own purposes.

The way I see it, there are three candidates from Universe 7 that could surpass Goku:

1. Frieza

2. Vegeta [screw u Rice :^)]

3. Gohan

Fighters from other universes? Not sure.

Just watched the latest episode and my boy Frieza still killen Dem Saiyans and he plans to control the Gods to. I love the way they changed Frieza character he's now more Intelligent and finally knows h claim himself to be the strongest. I like how the left his cocky, killer personality but just made him better.

I'm gonna be very sad when he gets knocked out the ring but if by some miracle he gets his wish I'm gonna be happy.

I've grown acostummed to the Japanese dub so I haven't bothered to watch the new English dub.

Although I've seem some scenes such as the "Hey,Jackass!" from Vegeta and i have to admit they are pretty hilarious.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Can we talk about the fact that Christopher Sabat is in every FUNimation dub ever?? XD
I think they lock his fridge unless he does the dub of character for them.

Dat moment when Dark power SSJ4 Time Breaker Broly and SSJ5 "sort of " are in official DB game, Damn Dragon ball heroes don't hold back with these fanfictions, they are Dragon Ball AF tier now, how much should we wait more to see SSR3 Black ?

About the new warrior. There are some theories in the market currently.

1. U3 robots become a megazord.

2. U6 Namekians either fuse within themselves or with Piccolo, to become the new warrior.

3. Kale and Caulibae fuse to become OMG the sexiest babe in DB history, as they are "U6 secret weapon" and I so want that to happen uwu

On another note, based on the poster of the recent calender for the months of November and December, the fighters which were highlighted were Goku(the only one from U7, but then again, they can't show all relevant U7 fighters in the poster), Jiren, Damon(yes his design is finally revealed), Rebrianne(smh), Kale and Caulifla. And the GoD's who are highlighted are Belmod, Quitela and Helles. And I thought "Where is Hit?" (the poster came before Hit was eliminated) and I got my answer last week. So I think these fighters are going to play a pivotal role for the next 2 months or more.

And seeing as how beauties like Vados and Marcarita are GP's daughters, I can't wait to see my waifu - GP's wife.

I hope they get Zamasu's and Black's voice just right in the dub. The Japanese voice acting for these characters were GOAT

My bet is on the megazord U3 guy.

U3's secret weapon. Nooooothing like what happened in pre-Baby GT. ovo

I'm not trusting the new spoilers as legit atm, because they seem too specific compared to the ones we got before. Could be wrong, tho.

As for the Super Warrior, in b4 those two U4 Bugs that have been hidden since the beginning are some Cell ripoff and have been collecting information on all the other fighters who were doing battle so far to become their ultimate form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back