• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be better to go SSG instead of normal super saiyan for perfect ki control? Seems counter productive.

Cabba did good

Frieza still Beast "Please ring out Ribrianne next "

SSJ3 Hype next week

Toppo's Burn Holy Shit LAMO

Finally SSJ3 next week!Can't wait,SSJ3 wasn't really used since Beerus

I don't count against Trunks since it was like 5s and one shot

Royalty1702 said:
Goku practically has no energy and is to use SSJ3...a form drains a hell of a lot of energy.
I don't think it drains as much it did in Buu saga,it's been many years since then

Toei keeps trolling Vegeta fans lol First with the idea of Vegeta getting ringed out by Frost and now the BURN

> 2017, 2 years into DBS and here I though DBZ speed controversy wil finally die

looks like it will still go on for ages.

Even going with relativistic base Goku and applying the kaioken multiplier (which absolutely can't be ignored as it is explained in-series) would make Goku FTL. And we gonna ignore that Goku became magnitudes stronger later, that it's not even funny. But just because of the lack of quantifiable feats, DBZ has been downgraded.

AKM sama said:
> 2017, 2 years into DBS and here I though DBZ speed controversy wil finally die
looks like it will still go on for ages.

Even going with relativistic base Goku and applying the kaioken multiplier (which absolutely can't be ignored as it is explained in-series) would make Goku FTL. And we gonna ignore that Goku became magnitudes stronger later, that it's not even funny. But just because of the lack of quantifiable feats, DBZ has been downgraded.
It's funny when you think about it.In entirety of DBZ Goku didn't get faster even with transformations,lmao

Yep, he only got stronger. Planet to Star and then Solar system.

Looks like his speed remained the same relativistic to rel+ lol

[ Predicting Kale gets a ridiculous power-up based on these spoilers from episode 114 " Something goes wrong with her Beserker form ", and " Kale hasn't been using her Full Potential " .. Which i thought was strange indeed. If we see Beserker God or something similar in the next few episodes ... I am saving the image to my computer ASAP . Then i am going to analyze the form's power and limtiations to no end on a Blog here ]

Anyways, with t hat out of the way, i'm going to see episode 112 . Best wishes to me.

Megamangohan said:
ok, that is NOT enough to go ssj2 just like that, I am almost glad Cabba is out just for that.
Really? That's a very petty reason for wanting someone to go out because you think they entered a form "too easily"?

People need to realize that these are simply not the same Saiyans from U7. They not only have much more potential, they are just built differently. I mean, Super has proven this with the likes of Cabba being able to fight Vegeta as a SSJ. That alone proves U6 are not only much stronger in general, but have much more potential. Simply, them reaching these transformations at a rapid rate actually makes sense for them considering their large amounts of potential. What wasn't enough for Gohan could easily be more than enough for a U6 Saiyan. Comparing the hardships in gaining these forms from the U7 Saiyans to the U6 Saiyans will not work as they are simply different beings who share the same name and some basic characteristics.

Based on the way she is portrayed.. She may very well be the reason the New Warrior shows up in episode 114-115. Considering Cabba said that even after seeing UI Goku and Jiren, both Caulifilia and Kale are the keys to winning this tournament. I feel he and Hit knew something about those two that we don't know. Can't wait to see it. I will feel conflicted if they gives us ANY indication that her " Full Potential " Beserker Form ... is either equal or stronger than UI Goku .

Things i got from this episode:

- Cabba's acting more of a leader. That's good. Especially without Hit

- Even when seeing UI Goku and Jiren, Cabba believes hat both Kale nad Cauliflia are the secret can help U6 win. Since he saw right through Hit's tactics with Jiren, his wisdom shouldn't be outright ignored. Either that, or ti's clear foreshadowing tot hings that will happen to Kale and Caulifilia later down the road in the US Tournament .

- Mona had the very definition of " a Big Booty "

- Seemingly SSJ2 Cabba lost... Against Base Frieza ... Interesting . Frieza's Base is A LOT stronger than what i give credit for.

- When Cauliflia outshines Goku for a moment, only to get ****** up by Goku later on.

Based on Preview :

-Even though Kale doesn't have any implications in the trailer to fight in this episode , it's confirmed that Kale got stronger than before ? How is that even remotely possible ... If She barely did anything in base in the the previous episodes ? Does this mean her power constantly rises even in her Base ?

- On the plus side, we now know Caulifilia is geting stronger the more she fights. She's around about SSJ3 Level Goku now Forcing Goku to turn SSJ2 . Which is definitely an increase in power.

- We definitely now know Goku is also getting his strength back at a alarming rate. I predicte in either episode 114 or a few episodes later he'll reach back to UI levels.

Well... Hmmm... That changes things. That is ... Perhaps... This proves that U6's potential is far greater than what we thought. The fact he decided to sue Golden Form though to block that attack .....

Base Vegeta = Base Frieza = base Cabba.

It's not 100% like that, but it's more or less so base Frieza stopping a ss2 Cabba would of been weird.

I have a feeling base frieza would still stomp the shit out of ssj2 cabba lol. And I doubt and absolutely hope that neither Kale or Caulifa are going to reach the level of Jiren/UI Goku.

I'm fine with Kale reaching Low 2-C since she is already a high-end 3-A and one of the top players in the ToP.

But I really doubt Caulifla ever reaching that level since what we have seen from her does not compare to Kale or even SSB Goku.

FTW395 said:
I have a feeling base frieza would still stomp the shit out of ssj2 cabba lol. And I doubt and absolutely hope that neither Kale or Caulifa are going to reach the level of Jiren/UI Goku.
Did you ever had tingly feeling in your back ?

Calling it now.

I think the namekians will go down on episode 113.

Kale and Caulifla will be down on episode 114 or 115 at the hands of this "new super warrior" they've been hyping up.

U6 will get erased at the end of the episode or the next as soon as it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back